Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

see how we got the failed buy signal this morning..red horizontal/a break above..we were ready for that..cos we know the market had to correct the overbought scenario
pips banked..job done

see how we got the failed buy signal this morning..red horizontal/a break above..we were ready for that..cos we know the market had to correct the overbought scenario
pips banked..job done

there are no way you can tell what number or level was overbought... market can be in overbought condition and still rally 1000 pips...

done for the day, I would prefer if today's H was closer to the 11500 zone
That zone might be retested tomorrow, one way or another a small correction is on cards for dax.

came to see the charts and the move south was more that I was counting for today,
so covered short positions just in case there is a re-test tomorrow

Last edited:
this is only a small retracement on indices before they resume the journey back to the north IMHO, in several days we shall see good buying opportunities again.

there are no way you can tell what number or level was overbought... market can be in overbought condition and still rally 1000 pips...
erm...yes you can
different in p/f
the boxes are arithmetic
so
if it does not reverse after a long column and find support..then it is o/b
easy to spot on the dax..it is different in candle charts

erm...yes you can
different in p/f
the boxes are arithmetic
so
if it does not reverse after a long column and find support..then it is o/b
easy to spot on the dax..it is different in candle charts

all I am trying to say is overbought does not necessarily mean selloff and price can still shoot high....