Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mmm, if anyone on here is actually still trading ftse :LOL: you will have noted it seems to have a mind of its own this morning. Up around +75 atm with proxy dow only +52 to the good from ftse close.

Well its dead now.
It wont move again for another 3 or 4 hours.

mmm, if anyone on here is actually still trading ftse :LOL: you will have noted it seems to have a mind of its own this morning. Up around +75 atm with proxy dow only +52 to the good from ftse close.
what is the reason for that big move ??

A dual sir, me short, you long, hope were both winners :cheesy:

Thanks - you've already taken profit though (good MM)(y)

I don't know about my timing - it should go up, but when:whistling

If it falls below 9970 area I may close it for a loss

9996 - long.

Hm.... Top held for now and call me crazy, but: 10068-10086.

SL in place and walking away.

BR

battle of the 10k at the minute, just waiting for a break either way before getting again.

Last edited:
dax futs 5 min
red= todays breakout
rlev84.gif

Well its dead now.

what is the reason for that big move ??

Aye, dunno why it moved - not bothered about direction now, just the ftse/dow relativity. It was a huge show of strength by ftse relative to dow and against the recent pattern.

I'm short/long but underwater as ftse strength is holding firm.

Well its dead now.

And this is why no one trades ftse. 7 points off its high and unlikely to move until 2pm.
Dax on the other hand is now 60 points off its high and will move another 40 (in either direction) before 2pm.

And this is why no one trades ftse. 7 points off its high and unlikely to move until 2pm.
Dax on the other hand is now 60 points off its high and will move another 40 (in either direction) before 2pm.

I hate to trade FTSE, is like ..."investing" on a daily basis- not moving .