Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I entered perfectly in the morning and moved to BE+5 when at +60. I thought, now there's no way in hell we won't touch 10030 at least. :cool:

Fate of daily trader with a job... damn think took me out at +5, went a few pips lower and went back up. :eek::mad::mad::mad:
Of course, I was not around to reenter.

Correction: fate of a greedy daily trader with a job. How is it? It's never wrong to take 50 pips? :rolleyes::whistling

Hm... doesn't really help. I'm still pissed. And off to next task.

BR

I entered perfectly in the morning and moved to BE+5 when at +60. I thought, now there's no way in hell we won't touch 10030 at least. :cool:
Fate of daily trader with a job... damn think took me out at +5, went a few pips lower and went back up. :eek::mad::mad::mad:
Of course, I was not around to reenter.
Correction: fate of a greedy daily trader with a job. How is it? It's never wrong to take 50 pips? :rolleyes::whistling
Hm... doesn't really help. I'm still pissed. And off to next task.
BR

You went long, I went short. We both could have come out smiling but the chop prevailed.
Keep practising the ninja skills one day we'll beat the chop.

Attachments

• S3_Chop_Chop.jpg
    S3_Chop_Chop.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 73
i would say shorting the ftse is a pretty good percentage trade.if wrong u aint going to lose ya shirt.

as the dow opens is a good time to trade imho-ftse was weak and when the dow was down slightly -10 ftse was -59------------a no brainer to short imho-yes the dow may strengthen and you may need to bail.
the dax didnt look to bad and was holding its own-these moves marry up once in a while .

as the dow opens is a good time to trade imho-ftse was weak and when the dow was down slightly -10 ftse was -59------------a no brainer to short imho-yes the dow may strengthen and you may need to bail.
the dax didnt look to bad and was holding its own-these moves marry up once in a while .

u seen the differential charts on IG

coutts bank

In Germany, the IFO index of business conditions showed an unexpected improvement in November, following six consecutive months of declines. The index – a leading indicator for economic activity in Germany – rose to 110 in November, up from 108.4 in October. Lower oil prices, a weaker euro and the likelihood of the European Central Bank (ECB) increasing the size and composition of its quantitative easing (QE) programme were the main drivers of the upbeat reading. Expectations of future activity also rose.

https://blog.coutts.com/2014/11/28/europes-prospects-brighten/

dax is "cheap as chips"

Dows having none of this.
S&P off 0.7%
Dow - meh.
Even the dax has fallen more than the dow. :rolleyes: