Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

u seen the differential charts on IG
i just read the tape lol.;)
i try to keep it simple-;)
in relation to today you can see the ftse is weak but you are hoping for a recovery as the dow opens.as mentioned -59(still weak)even when dow -10.short ftse and pray hope that the dow falls--------momentum is on the downside so it should work.the dax just looks strong and catches you out all of the time.i just like patterns.im not a chart person really.

You went long, I went short. We both could have come out smiling but the chop prevailed.
Keep practising the ninja skills one day we'll beat the chop.

Could, should, would.... sounds familiar. :-0:p

Well, as simple as that: if this was attempt for swing trade it was ok. But as daily trader, I should bag much more from this trade.:cry::eek:

But ok. Better small profit than a big loss. :LOL:

NEXT!

BR

I have a few Dow theories ...
1. It is massless, and therfore does not adhere to Newtons Law of gravity. ie it doesnt fall down.
2. The major constituent of the index is not Banks, but Helium, its constantly rising.
3. The US markets are run by a bunch of crooks who are out to steal as much money as possible, not because they need it, but because they have small pen1ses and need to compensate.

Any one or all 3 could be correct. :rolleyes:

I have joined Long only LexCorp as an intern. :LOL:

a quick look at the ES to see where we are

20ssuqd.gif

mmm, if anyone on here is actually still trading ftse :LOL: you will have noted it seems to have a mind of its own this morning. Up around +75 atm with proxy dow only +52 to the good from ftse close.

mmm, if anyone on here is actually still trading ftse :LOL: you will have noted it seems to have a mind of its own this morning. Up around +75 atm with proxy dow only +52 to the good from ftse close.

morning barjon, its the rebound in oils/miners, BP/RDSA +2.4%

dow i do not think has high commodity weighting

what puzzles me is that CNBC had FTSE indicated +4 about 20mins before open.

long dax at 10029

I know anyone would be mad to short anything with the worlds banks throwing money around like confetti. But I have pointed out last week and yesterday that 10,026 was a 20% up move from oct lows.
Some people might think that was a good place to take profits.
Some people will always want MOAR.