Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dow 4 hour
a pop or a drop

zivkfq.gif

I'm done for the day, getting my BT infinity fiber broadband fitted tomorrow, so I may or may not be around on Friday.

Was that party poppers I just heard ? (y)

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423758 said:
I'm done for the day, getting my BT infinity fiber broadband fitted tomorrow, so I may or may not be around on Friday.

No, that's Inziman crying............:p

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423758 said:

That or Darth
6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3354-i-dont-give-uck-darth-vader-gif.gif

Last edited:
Not the best day for sticking to the strategy, a few scalps that could have gone bad! Worked out in the end

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 84
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423772 said:
Haha..

I need to get this BT fiber broadband mate, currently using SKY broadband and its a nightmare. Keeps cutting out and its always mega slow.

Good luck dealing with them boys.

I work in tech support for an ISP and have to deal with BT clowns every day. Harder work than picking an entry on dow with both hands tied behind my back :LOL:

Good luck dealing with them boys.

I work in tech support for an ISP and have to deal with BT clowns every day. Harder work than picking an entry on dow with both hands tied behind my back :LOL:

Ever wondered what Tech support are doing when they put you on hold....well now you know.....Spread Betting.......:p