Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dax range bound so far, now it is the us open that will bring some life into the market
610 zone holds so far
move up would not surprise me, but it needs confirmation

dax range bound so far, now it is the us open that will bring some life into the market
610 zone holds so far
move up would not surprise me, but it needs confirmation

Tend to agree 2be DAX consolidating Fridays fall, some kind or retracement attempt likely but how far?

9725 looks like where i'd like to be shorting again, so potential 100 pts if you are bullish

Just doesnt seem to have any go in it and as already pointed out by 12WBT a break below 9600 would probably see stops triggering and a fast move down

Can anyone put forward a bullish argument, seems theres a possible 100 pts... or meybe more..... but i struggle with seeing things through bullish lenses.... Just cant help it LOL

Can anyone put forward a bullish argument, seems theres a possible 100 pts... or meybe more.....

Coming to a Bratwurst restaurant near you.

Attachments

• hyper-Mario inflation.jpg
    hyper-Mario inflation.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 96
Tend to agree 2be DAX consolidating Fridays fall, some kind or retracement attempt likely but how far?

9725 looks like where i'd like to be shorting again, so potential 100 pts if you are bullish

Just doesnt seem to have any go in it and as already pointed out by 12WBT a break below 9600 would probably see stops triggering and a fast move down

Can anyone put forward a bullish argument, seems theres a possible 100 pts... or meybe more..... but i struggle with seeing things through bullish lenses.... Just cant help it LOL
The trend on daily is still up.
The last Low has been tested and that zone has been in play for three times already on H4

Attachments

• 2014-07-28_134429.png Dax Daily.png
    2014-07-28_134429.png Dax Daily.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 2014-07-28_134925.png Dax H4.png
    2014-07-28_134925.png Dax H4.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 88
The trend on daily is still up.
The last Low has been tested and that zone has been in play for three times already on H4

Hmmm

As a counter argument, Daily Price is below 5 SMA and 5 EMA is below 20 EMA so to me thats a downtrend. :confused:

this is also 3rd attempt at 9600 area in July, needs to hold and we rally or break .....

Are you in DAX at moment Posty?

In and out a few times. Dont want to hold a position too long in this crappy market.
We havent seen the bottom yet, but shorters get squeezed again and again and again ...
Unless your calling the top ? :eek:

In and out a few times. Dont want to hold a position too long in this crappy market.
We havent seen the bottom yet, but shorters get squeezed again and again and again ...
Unless your calling the top ? :eek:

Nope not calling anything

Just go with the flow

But what i'd LIKE to see now theres a story.:devilish:

Anyone see this going today?
I really dont know.

Attachments

• dtroub.png
    dtroub.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 89