Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Best US jobless numbers since 2008.
No reaction from market.
Anybody still think economic news affects share prices?
the best incentive on Wall St are Fed's free monthly donations never to be repaid, and that might be under thread by unemployment data

Last edited:
Best US jobless numbers since 2008.
No reaction from market.
Anybody still think economic news affects share prices?

And on the same theme, US PMI Manufacturing miss.......no market reaction. US homesales at 3pm, wonder if we can go for the hatrick of reactionless market impacts :eek:

Anyone watching the 200 day moving averages.

Look at the dax's, its been moving up at around 200 points per month (slowing now) and is just above 9400. Wont be long before it crashes into the 50 and 20 ma's and then a daily close below, unless people start buying shed loads of shares. But from what I've been seeing, people are selling shed loads of shares on the open every day. :eek:

Wonder if Dax closes on its 20 day SMA today?

People didnt sell enough on the Dow open today, I'm wondering if theyre saving it for the close.

Earning after the bell.
Amazon dives after the bell.

Funny head line.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/traders-are-walking-zombies-on-wall-street-2014-07-24

Visa falls as well.
Imagine a $220 dollar share that gives a dividend of around 50 cents each quarter, thats a whole 1% return PA! Thats an infinite amount more than you'd get on overnight deposit, the share price should be infinitely high with that rate of return... :whistling
Maybe they should have built this giant house of cards indoors, I think the wind is picking up...

Attachments

• house-of-cards.jpg
    house-of-cards.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 84