Anyone heard of Savi Trading?

Did you ask about the First Gazette during your extensive due diligence?

Mate you ask the right questions. I handed some of my money to vendors but many of these newbs are so naive it is scary. They are just ready to be sold. There are dark forces in the trading industry and unfortunately these people buy a dream, they buy an image. You get these people in they see a row of dell monitors and they get a hard on. A year on they find out that it us not working they have dropped 25k in course fees, desk fees and commissions. They even sit there tarding while new victims are wheeled in to be sold the dream. They then have the audacity to say don't listen to the naysayers. They dint realise that we are actually doing them a favour. One thing worse than a fool is a blind fool.

I went for a little outing down to london recently and visited most of the london based prop companies trading floors. Looking at doing some trading remotely and wanted to see the "whites of their eyes".

Not wanting to fuel any fires or share thoughts in public (too many anti prop trading people out there i think!) but happy to chat about things via a pm if anyone is unable to get to see them for themselves.

Has anyone heard of Global Trading Community? I saw the adv on efinancial career and I was wondering if someone could give me any clue or at least tell me if it is a real prop trading firm or a fake one.

Thank you.

Has anyone heard of Global Trading Community? I saw the adv on efinancial career and I was wondering if someone could give me any clue or at least tell me if it is a real prop trading firm or a fake one.

Thank you.

I dont know them, what I can tell you is that the chances that you will be a profitable trader after doing their (or anyone else's) training course are extremely low. If they are trying to market their training course as a 'job' then that's misleading.

i may not have as many posts to my name as pboyles or MajorDutch but if any other newbie is interested in how I get on as a prop trader I am trying to be as open as possible about it on my trading diary.
So far I have handed over £3.5k to the prop house, they have given me a lot of advice, strategies that they trade themselves, i can ask questions between 7am and 9pm daily , and live, over a remote trading floor. I have proven to myself and to them that I can make a 10% gain on a starting balance and they have given me 40% of my fee back to trade with.
In a months time I shall be hopefully able to say whether a profitable account gets me more money to trade with from the prop firm or otherwise.
It maybe of interest to those considering getting some proper advice/training than listening to people on a BB or buying a Metatrader 4 autobot.
Good luck all and DYOR
Trading Trends or email me - iamnev at gmail dot com

Hi,

I would appreciate if anyone could contact me (or the forum) about the experience that they have had trading with Savi. Reading the posts, I have been able to gather that they are ok, but perhaps they bull**** a little to get more traders on board. Of course one person does not account for all who have traded with Savi, however I would like to get an opinion from someone who is not biased and can give a good opinion,

Thanks,
Richard (Scott)

Hi,

I would appreciate if anyone could contact me (or the forum) about the experience that they have had trading with Savi. Reading the posts, I have been able to gather that they are ok, but perhaps they bull**** a little to get more traders on board. Of course one person does not account for all who have traded with Savi, however I would like to get an opinion from someone who is not biased and can give a good opinion,

Thanks,
Richard (Scott)

Maybe you missed the bit about the striking off action and Savi lying about the reasons for it.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-firm/73256-anyone-heard-savi-trading-8.html

The Savi Asset Management side of their company Savi Asset Management is world wide and famous for being a massive retail trading company where all of their successful traders can trade MASSIVE hedge funds, retail funds and have an amazing trading career.

O wait, the company doesnt really exist, and if it did its not regulated and can't do anything that their sales team says it does.

Is that some of the bull**** to what you were referring ?

The Savi Asset Management side of their company Savi Asset Management is world wide and famous for being a massive retail trading company where all of their successful traders can trade MASSIVE hedge funds, retail funds and have an amazing trading career.

O wait, the company doesnt really exist, and if it did its not regulated and can't do anything that their sales team says it does.

Is that some of the bull**** to what you were referring ?

Club,

No offence but you're either very gullible or you're attempting to put a positive spin on Savi. As always it doesnt matter what people say about a company, what matters in the truth. Savi Asset Management which you describe as a 'world wide famous company' where you can 'trade hedge funds' (whatever that means) is in fact a DORMANT company. That means it does not have any business activity.

Attachments

• savi asset management.jpg
    savi asset management.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 469
Club,

No offence but you're either very gullible or you're attempting to put a positive spin on Savi. As always it doesnt matter what people say about a company, what matters in the truth. Savi Asset Management which you describe as a 'world wide famous company' where you can 'trade hedge funds' (whatever that means) is in fact a DORMANT company. That means it does not have any business activity.

I'm neither, I was actually being sarcastic. I know full well that Savi are full of crap as I also had a look at the companies house register and have been to see them in person.

Last edited:
Club,

So Club how do you account for this famous company being dormant? Go check it yourself at Companies House webcheck site.

this is written from someone within savi trading great sales talk mate, for everyone else this company is not legit, it takes your money gives unbelievebelly poor training sucks all your money out then spits you out, stay away i paid 3.5k so did two other guys i know they got ripped off to. Dont be a sucker cos suckers make bad traders

Escobar that was actually a post within this thread reference a different training course from a different company - so don't confuse that with SAVI.

So Club how do you account for this famous company being dormant? Go check it yourself at Companies House webcheck site.

I think you must have not seen the bottom half of my post reference "SAVI Asset Managment"

"O wait, the company doesnt really exist, and if it did its not regulated and can't do anything that their sales team says it does.

Is that some of the bull**** to what you were referring ? "

Interstingly, how do the unscrupulous Savi trading, Knowledge to Action, Training Traders / Mike Baghdady type people get their posts deleted?

What happened to freedom of speech and how can they threaten trade2win with legal action when it is us minions providing the content?

Do they threated trade2win or the individuals who made the posts and force them to ask for it to be taken off?

Sorry state of affairs when you can't even trust such a big message board as this not to have unbiased information on.

Interstingly, how do the unscrupulous Savi trading, Knowledge to Action, training traders type people get their posts deleted?

What happened to freedom of speech and how can they threaten trade2win with legal action when it is us minions providing the content?

Do they threated trade2win or the individuals who made the posts and force them to ask for it to be taken off?

Sorry state of affairs when you can't even trust such a big message board as this not to have unbiased information on.

Plenty of vendors have had posts and entire threads deleted. T2W is not interested in fighting this fight, it doesn't bring in any money and only causes them headaches. They use threats of legal action, even the worst scammers (like the land banking scams) have had information deleted from here.

You provide the content, they provide the advertising revenue. Do you see?

Interstingly, how do the unscrupulous Savi trading, Knowledge to Action, Training Traders / Mike Baghdady type people get their posts deleted?

the blame there would be the previous governments defamation laws, couple that with a big win against a forum site and there you are, a gold seam for the lawyers to go for, ambulance chasing for the online world.

as pb has said, lawyers will protect the likes of offshore land bank fraudsters and go for deletion of posts regarding their clients, even even if the fsa had warnings out. that's just wrong, but the way it is now in freedom of speech britain! :(

i do believe they can do both, go for the individual, as well as the site that hosts the information. your defence it is write the truth at all times when having a rant about an individual or company, that helps protect yourself, it may not stop deletion if a lawyer goes for the case though.

as pb has said, lawyers will protect the likes of offshore land bank fraudsters and go for deletion of posts regarding their clients, even even if the fsa had warnings out. that's just wrong, but the way it is now in freedom of speech britain! :(

Lawyers helping criminals get away with their crimes? I'm shocked.