Anyone heard of Savi Trading?

£39 for a taster?

80% Off at Savi Trading

Savi Trading is a joke!

Firstly, I'm not agreeing/disagreeing with your opinion. But I wondered if you could explain why you take your view?

As a complete noob I'd say that's not a bad deal to get a brief insight into the industry for an outsider. I'd go as far as saying it seems like a good offer compared to the original £199 price? - for £39 I wouldn't expect much substance, but as I said, something to think about for an insight?

Feel free to correct me!?

Firstly, I'm not agreeing/disagreeing with your opinion. But I wondered if you could explain why you take your view?

As a complete noob I'd say that's not a bad deal to get a brief insight into the industry for an outsider. I'd go as far as saying it seems like a good offer compared to the original £199 price? - for £39 I wouldn't expect much substance, but as I said, something to think about for an insight?

Feel free to correct me!?

You are paying to be given the hard sell. They are going to show you how easy it is to make millions if only you pay for their £3000 course, then you'll be a city trader and millionaire. Of course when you pay the £3k you'll find out reality is different from the sales pitch.

By the way did you actually read this thread?

You are paying to be given the hard sell. They are going to show you how easy it is to make millions if only you pay for their £3000 course, then you'll be a city trader and millionaire. Of course when you pay the £3k you'll find out reality is different from the sales pitch.

By the way did you actually read this thread?

I'm on my long journey to be a millionaire and retire at the age of 30 of course!!

How about yourself?

I'm on my long journey to be a millionaire and retire at the age of 30 of course!!

How about yourself?

Oh me too, though 30 passed some time ago. The only way these guys will make you a millionaire is if you start with 2. Don't waste your money.

Ive just read this entire thead and i must say there are a number of persons ( Pboyles etc) who just sound like bitter failed traders. It seems to me that you make little or no proffits from your trading efforts and will do anything to keep others in the same crap whole that you find yourselves in.

Im not associated wih Savi Trading. However i did visit their offices a couple of years ago without much notice and they seemed pretty genuine to me. I doubt any of the detractors on this website have taken the time to do that, yet they are extremely vocal about how much of a 'scam' SAVI is. Like the adage says, empty barrels make the most noise. There is a lot of noise on this thread.

As i said, ive just read the entire thread and i recall that as far back as the first few pages, there were people denouncing SAVI and prediciting its demise in a mater of months. Seems that SAVI are still a going
concern. Bottom line, as a person with no axe to grind, i wouldnt trust much ive heard from the persons on this forum who are quick to judge with no evidence. Best thing to do is to take a trip to see them and in my opinion, judge on evidence, not heresay. I took a trip all the way from Leeds and visited FUTEX Amplify and SAVI. In order of preference for me it was SAVI, FUTEX then AMPLIFY. Ultimately this was a personal preference and there were a variety of factors that influened that preference beyond just cost.

I didnt go ahead with it for financial reasons but if i found myself willing to take the plunge i would definetly reconsider savi.

No doubt i will get slated on here and maybe even be accused of being some sort shill. Fact is, im not.
Im just feed up seeing forums turn into places where keyboard warriors take over perfectly good discussions and ruin everything for everyone else without offering much but abuse, accusations and virtriol.

Ive just read this entire thead and i must say there are a number of persons ( Pboyles etc) who just sound like bitter failed traders. It seems to me that you make little or no proffits from your trading efforts and will do anything to keep others in the same crap whole that you find yourselves in.

Im not associated wih Savi Trading. However i did visit their offices a couple of years ago without much notice and they seemed pretty genuine to me. I doubt any of the detractors on this website have taken the time to do that, yet they are extremely vocal about how much of a 'scam' SAVI is. Like the adage says, empty barrels make the most noise. There is a lot of noise on this thread.

As i said, ive just read the entire thread and i recall that as far back as the first few pages, there were people denouncing SAVI and prediciting its demise in a mater of months. Seems that SAVI are still a going
concern. Bottom line, as a person with no axe to grind, i wouldnt trust much ive heard from the persons on this forum who are quick to judge with no evidence. Best thing to do is to take a trip to see them and in my opinion, judge on evidence, not heresay. I took a trip all the way from Leeds and visited FUTEX Amplify and SAVI. In order of preference for me it was SAVI, FUTEX then AMPLIFY. Ultimately this was a personal preference and there were a variety of factors that influened that preference beyond just cost.

I didnt go ahead with it for financial reasons but if i found myself willing to take the plunge i would definetly reconsider savi.

No doubt i will get slated on here and maybe even be accused of being some sort shill. Fact is, im not.
Im just feed up seeing forums turn into places where keyboard warriors take over perfectly good discussions and ruin everything for everyone else without offering much but abuse, accusations and virtriol.

I think any accusations were backed up with hard evidence. For instance they lied about the reason for the striking off action by Companies House alleging it was a CH clerical error when CH later clarified that it was due to them failing to submit accounts. There was also some BS about them having a hedge fund which turned out not to be true, oh and the fake photos of children in Nepal who they claimed to be helping through their 'foundation'.

By the way I like the way you accuse others of being 'bitter failed traders' when you have been on T2W since 2003 and are still looking for training.

I think any accusations were backed up with hard evidence. For instance they lied about the reason for the striking off action by Companies House alleging it was a CH clerical error when CH later clarified that it was due to them failing to submit accounts. There was also some BS about them having a hedge fund which turned out not to be true, oh and the fake photos of children in Nepal who they claimed to be helping through their 'foundation'.

By the way I like the way you accuse others of being 'bitter failed traders' when you have been on T2W since 2003 and are still looking for training.

LOL i Knew that was coming.....!! left it open for you on purpose!!!:clap::clap:

My reason for considering the options of the training course was because i always felt like i was missing something by not being around full time traders in a real trading environment that was run day to day like a business. Despite the range of knowledge and experience i have in trading, it can be difficult to shake the feeling that there are gaps or cracks in your knowledge and i considered that any cracks in my knowledge would be shored up by going down that route. I decided against it ulimately because i didnt feel i could justify the expense as what i was really seekig was the experince of trading live with other experienced traders. I only really considered it because i felt it was a way of investing my profits in myself rather than blowing them or just having them sit there but I decided that i would rather live with my gremlins than pay to only possibly excorcise them as i do know how to pick my trades and make decent enough profits despite them.

As i'd been trading for a long time and am far from a novice, i didnt feel it was ultimately for me as making a profit from trading wasnt the problem but rather the isolation and sense of vacum you can experience and i felt the price was to high for the relative potential benefit,,especially as i dont necessarily want to be a full time 7am-till market close trader.

However i still feel that there are some things that you learn by osmosis and think the experience of working with others is beneficial. From what Ive seen of Savi, despite the concerns you raise think they are a genuine organisation.

I think that there was an accountant who expressed his view on the accounts issue and with respect, i think i would defer to his observations about that point.

The SAVI hedgefund strikes me as being more of an ambition that they have and perhaps, they over egged the pudding about its current status but i see no suggestion that anyone has been misled into investing in it. Nor has it been touted as an investment vehicle open to anyone. As far as i can see they have never touted for funds for it.

Like i suggested in my last post, why dont you just go down there and see them for yourself??

Last edited:
LOL i Knew that was coming.....!! left it open for you on purpose!!!:clap::clap:

My reason for considering the options of the training course was because i always felt like i was missing something by not being around full time traders in a real trading environment that was run day to day like a business. Despite the range of knowledge and experience i have in trading, it can be difficult to shake the feeling that there are gaps or cracks in your knowledge and i considered that any cracks in my knowledge would be shored up by going down that route. I decided against it ulimately because i didnt feel i could justify the expense as what i was really seekig was the experince of trading live with other experienced traders. I only really considered it because i felt it was a way of investing my profits in myself rather than blowing them or just having them sit there but I decided that i would rather live with my gremlins than pay to only possibly excorcise them as i do know how to pick my trades and make decent enough profits despite them.

As i'd been trading for a long time and am far from a novice, i didnt feel it was ultimately for me as making a profit from trading wasnt the problem but rather the isolation and sense of vacum you can experience and i felt the price was to high for the relative potential benefit,,especially as i dont necessarily want to be a full time 7am-till market close trader.

However i still feel that there are some things that you learn by osmosis and think the experience of working with others is beneficial. From what Ive seen of Savi, despite the concerns you raise think they are a genuine organisation.

I think that there was an accountant who expressed his view on the accounts issue and with respect, i think i would defer to his observations about that point.

The SAVI hedgefund strikes me as being more of an ambition that they have and perhaps, they over egged the pudding about its current status but i see no suggestion that anyone has been misled into investing in it. Nor has it been touted as an investment vehicle open to anyone. As far as i can see they have never touted for funds for it.

Like i suggested in my last post, why dont you just go down there and see them for yourself??

Regarding the striking off Companies House stated that the reason was for not submitting their accounts. Not a big deal but of course they tried to lie their way out of it and failed miserably.

Regarding the hedge fund or asset management company I recall they were using it in such as way as to attract people onto the paid course, a sort of 'do the course and you can join our fund' type thing. Again a bit dishonest to say the least, seeing as how it didn't exist.

By the way before you come up with some conspiracy theory I'll make it clear that I don't recommend you pay any of these companies for training, even the honest ones, it will be a waste of money.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Looked up the directors on companies house, one of them who is claiming to have hedge fund experience in both sides of the Atlantic has literally been a used car salesman during his short career. Hilarious but very sad for the people wasting hard earned on this nonsense.

Depends what you mean by "hiring", doesn't it?

Call me old-fashioned, but when I see the word "hiring" I envisage a situation in which they pay the people they take on, rather than the other way round.

Depends what you mean by "hiring", doesn't it?

Call me old-fashioned, but when I see the word "hiring" I envisage a situation in which they pay the people they take on, rather than the other way round.

I guess I should have put "hiring" in inverted commas there. Yeah you would be getting "hired" to pay them for the possibility of being offered a job. There are plenty of "jobs" like this in "finance".

I am amazed that Savi can still advertise given their reputation that's detailed in this forum. Atrocious!