An amazing thing is going to happen

beer-girl-halloween-costume.jpg

The Black Scholes model

How do you know she is wearing those designer sandals? Ohhh "Scholes".

It's possibly a clever way of sorting the wheat from the chaff. The chaff have already sent PMs to the "Yes, I've returned 80.59832%" crew begging to be let in to the gang. I'll tell you one thing. There ain't no Forex Nunchakus coming from Arabianights and his friends. Besides... 81%? Mine's 115%.

Alright, it's taken some dutch courage, and my bodyguards had to fight off some slitty eyed fellow clad in grey, but I think I can let this out.

The way to trade, my friends, is this:

Sell in May, and Go Away.

Yeah; its well annoying, we were hoping you'd give us a secret formulae to beat goldman sachs but Noooo... Thanks a lot guys for wasting my time.

I'll talk to you about this on skype tomorrow. I don't really want to post any details on here.

The mods need to get hold of this before it gets out of hand - this forum is nothing but lulz.

For example, have you seen that global warming thread? Just some idiot calling himself Maiden22, bawling the odds and chucking abuse about. Terrible.

Anyway, can I pay to join your extraordinary group? I only hit 97% at the moment.

Alright, it's taken some dutch courage, and my bodyguards had to fight off some slitty eyed fellow clad in grey, but I think I can let this out.

The way to trade, my friends, is this:

Sell in May, and Go Away.

Arabian!!!

At least you may have considered delivering that exceptional piece of trading advice on 1st of May or even 1st of April. But we are in the middle of March... :eek:

That was somewhat like premature ejaculation... You totally messed up the grand climax dude!!!

Entry and exit timing is critical in trading as well as sexual performance... :cheesy:

Watching this with no sound is one of the more unusual and surreal things I've done today. Classy.

What I like to know is who on earth would think to transport all that fake set stuff up a mountain top to shoot some poor video about a magician not resembling any relevance to the video... :eek:

Man o man... that is some fine art... :cool:

Give the producer a pat on the head and a kick up the ****...

Arabian!!!

At least you may have considered delivering that exceptional piece of trading advice on 1st of May or even 1st of April. But we are in the middle of March... :eek:

That was somewhat like premature ejaculation... You totally messed up the grand climax dude!!!

Entry and exit timing is critical in trading as well as sexual performance... :cheesy:

I'd take due note of his sig. I think he's trying to say something.
Although, it's true this thread would have been far better if it had started on the 1st of April.

I'm going to angrily peel my orange!!!

Yeah!! You want some of this pith!!!

Now go on holiday there's a good chap. (y)