An amazing thing is going to happen

76% for me - that's just incredible!!!!

There is no way this should be made public. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to be involved.

Sounds like a wind up to me....mind you, I invented it...but it's so secret, I dont even know what it is! :smart:

Well, we either reveal it to the entire world or we reveal it to no one.

I can't reember who said it, it may have been Stallman... but knowledge wants to be free. And this will get rid of all vendors, once and for all.

You do realise that showing it to the entire world will invalidate the system... :-0

Re: An amazing thing is going to happen - to some

You do realise that showing it to the entire world will invalidate the system... :-0

Let's move it to a private forum so that only a few of us can share. Take note that if you reveal all to the masses that float about this board, the edge disappears.:love:

As one of the qualifying measures to join the private thread all applicants should have over 500 posts - that should keep out the numbnuts(y)

Re: An amazing thing is going to happen - to some

Let's move it to a private forum so that only a few of us can share. Take note that if you reveal all to the masses that float about this board, the edge disappears.:love:

As one of the qualifying measures to join the private thread all applicants should have over 500 posts - that should keep out the numbnuts(y)

There are plenty of numbnuts with over 500 posts but the %gains are so consistant

noting certain players that reside in this thread i'm thinking further tales of misadventure and lulz.

in the unlikely event any of this has any foundation of truth, then history tells us that this collaboration will collapse and go same way as their last foray into amazing wealth creation.

oh and just so we're very clear here, there will be no divisive threads discussing things if and when it does all go, or appears to be going, pear shaped.

good luck!

noting certain players that reside in this thread i'm thinking further tales of misadventure and lulz.

in the unlikely event any of this has any foundation of truth, then history tells us that this collaboration will collapse and go same way as their last foray into amazing wealth creation.

oh and just so we're very clear here, there will be no divisive threads discussing things if and when it does all go, or appears to be going, pear shaped.

good luck!

Aye pal,THIS IS SPARTA so everyone just 'kin jog on lol:LOL:

Okay, now you've got my attention… :)

Don’t you worry for the Setup to lose edge over time, once the strategy is revealed to Joe Sixpack on this thread ? :cry:

Absolutely not old fellow. For this is for providing liquidity to hedgers, not taking money off nuisance speculators.

You remember that chap FXSCALPER? He's in my spare bedroom tonight. He believes in it so much.

by following the reasonably simple signals this system provides I've managed an 80% success rate - and where my winners have beeen substantially larger than my losers. I support this being made public so that others can share in the remarkably unique understanding behindthe market moves

Is the release on April the 1st per chance? Its not very nice guys getting peoples hopes up. Some of us have had a really sad year :( Too much joking kills the heart. I should know I can't help myself sometimes. I hope you chaps are serious if not please don't do this.

I hope you chaps are serious

You must be joking right ?

HolyGrail.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

according to the legend only the pure in heart find the holy grail. which is probably why no one has found one.....

or if they have they immediately try to sell it.

according to the legend only the pure in heart find the holy grail. which is probably why no one has found one.....

or if they have they immediately try to sell it.

I keep mine in our attic right next to grand daddies flak handbook.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think that those that have discovered this by their own means should have the right to join a group. Together we will be stronger and more accurate. Indications are that we could achieve over 81%

I'm not getting out of bed for anything below 99,9 % !!!

beer-girl-halloween-costume.jpg

She agrees.

:D

The Black Scholes model won the group who came up with it a Nobel prize.. it maybe a bit early to say but i think we could be in that ball park here.

The Black Scholes model won the group who came up with it a Nobel prize.. it maybe a bit early to say but i think we could be in that ball park here.

Dunno about that but Paul Scholes is definitely in the ball park.