**amazing** Trading System - Based On Randomisation

if hot_pantery is going to start selling his "amazing" system soon, as alluded to above, then you won't need The Hare's laggardly-performing run-of-the-mill Mr Average system.
Hot_pantery will make us all rich !!!!! :clap:

it owuld make you money but not millionnare, on a £1k bank you can make £12-£20k a year, but people are too greedy, they want this in a month! Thats not how it works Mr Rat_Pukeface

dont go letting any cats out of bags :LOL:
First of all, you'll need to get a bag. Then you'll need to get some cats. And then have someone show you how to let them out...Actually, you’ll probably also need someone to either get the bag for you or show you how to get one. Ditto for the mogs.

As it stands at the moment, you know and we know, and you are probably just starting dimly to become aware of the fact that we know you know we know, that you haven’t a hope in hell of wriggling out of your boast to start a thread on showing us all how to think properly, trade properly and toss a coin properly, without massive loss of face (or whiskers in your case). But I imagine you’re used to that.

You have nothing to offer. You know it. We know it. You’re busted.

400 posts from you (under this nick) yet it seems like so many, many more.

toss coin twice per day. Heads go long, tails go short.
Stop 20 pips, target 40 pips. Good luck!

Cat is now out of the bag

First of all, you'll need to get a bag. Then you'll need to get some cats. And then have someone show you how to let them out...Actually, you’ll probably also need someone to either get the bag for you or show you how to get one. Ditto for the mogs.

As it stands at the moment, you know and we know, and you are probably just starting dimly to become aware of the fact that we know you know we know, that you haven’t a hope in hell of wriggling out of your boast to start a thread on showing us all how to think properly, trade properly and toss a coin properly, without massive loss of face (or whiskers in your case). But I imagine you’re used to that.

You have nothing to offer. You know it. We know it. You’re busted.

400 posts from you (under this nick) yet it seems like so many, many more.

Tossing a coin requires no special skill even you could do, and when you do, this is what happens.

Imagine I open a trade now, no stops and no targets and I close it at some point in the future that I'll decide when I close it at random, so it might be in 5 minutes or 5 months, what are the 3 possible outcomes ?

If you can get this bit right, I might just tell you something worth knowing.

And whilst you have your brain in gear perhaps you could give some thought as to why this particular equity curve has a negative gradient (and why its so beautifully smooth :smart:)

Attachments

• bramble.png
    bramble.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 227
Because it's yours?

Yes it is one of mine, its from one of my random robots, and strangely enough, the information that it gives me is of enormous value :smart: I edited the charts title because the original title might have given you a clue

But why does it have a negative gradiant ?

And why is the varience in returns so low ?

Perhaps a dunce could help you out :LOL:

How I'm I supposed to run a thread if ledgendary members such as yourself are unable to answer the simplest of quetions ?

toss coin twice per day. Heads go long, tails go short.
Stop 20 pips, target 40 pips. Good luck!

Cat is now out of the bag

I really wouldnt recommend that strategy (unless you want an equity curve just like the one in the post above)

:LOL:

If Bramble behaves himself and gets his thinking cap on, at some point the role of luck might be discussed :LOL:

How I'm I supposed to run a thread …

You’re not. This is another clueless BS-ers thread, but I can understand why you’d feel so at home here.

So why don’t you start your own one. You’ll cost me a tenner if you do though. Surely that’s incentive enough?

By the way, you may want to add these words to your spell-checker
gradient
variance
legendary
questions

The Random Trading system I have is simple, runs from a spreadsheet, it trades currency.

There is not much to say other than the spreadsheet generates the signal from Excels 'random function'. When the signal is generated, at the same time everyday one trade is added to the market, with a stop and limit, I goto sleep and assess the result and do the same again and again until I loose £1k bank. There is slightly more to it, but if I talk too much then what will I have left to sell.. ? Above is the very basic principle, there is other criteria to the trade and bank which you can work out.

One secret to the the success is that when the trade is falling towards the stoploss I sell half of the position then sell the rest of it at the stop.....testing showed that if the currency fell to a certain level, it will always went to the lower level too. This was an analysis of the candle lower shadows.

So, when the first stop is hit, half the position is sold and on another account a sell order of a certain qty trades for another 20 points downward, therefore the system also operates a 'Loss Recovery System' all biult into one....

That is far too much info I have shared with strangers....If people are going to take the P out of it (Bramble, R_E) please don't write nothing!

You’re not. This is another clueless BS-ers thread, but I can understand why you’d feel so at home here.

So why don’t you start your own one. You’ll cost me a tenner if you do though. Surely that’s incentive enough?

By the way, you may want to add these words to your spell-checker
gradient
variance
legendary
questions

Who cares about spell checkr? get real! grow up! the is not an english class mate, we are talking strategies etc....

T
That is far too much info I have shared with strangers....If people are going to take the P out of it (Bramble, R_E) please don't write nothing!
H-P - please answer my questions posted yesterday regarding your claims for live trades. The details and your responses do not match the reality.

I'm, not fussed about your system, whatever it is. Honest. LOL

Who cares about spell checkr? get real! grow up! the is not an english class mate, we are talking strategies etc....
It's all about quality, mate.

If you’re a sloppy speller you’ll be a sloppy trader. And a sloppy everything else too.

And it’s:-
checker – not checkr
and you’ve used a lowercase ‘t’ to start a sentence which is incorrect especially when you probably meant ‘This’ anyway.
English is always capitalised

If you’re a sloppy speller you’ll be a sloppy trader. And a sloppy everything else too.

What interesting conclusions you draw. Thats the sort of thinking that led ornithologists to conclude all swans where white :LOL: