**amazing** Trading System - Based On Randomisation

You're lucky mate. Only got two trades on today compared with the more normal bakers dozen or so (hence the momentous slew of pointless posts on here whilke waiting for the paint to dry) and they both rubbed my nose in it.

Should have stayed in bed.

Just for LULZ here's a raw equity curve in pips from one of my intra day random systems. I trade a diversified basket of these strategies, the performance from some are MUCH better (so much better noone would believe me if I posted em), and some are a bit worse, this one's kind of average.

Attachments

• T2WDunces.png
    T2WDunces.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 302
. . . this one's kind of average.
Are you a billionaire yet the hare, or just a run of the mill-ionaire?

Joking aside, I'm impressed - and I look forward to that thread you're going to start that tells us all how we can replicate your success.
:p
Tim.

look forward to that thread you're going to start that tells us all how we can replicate your success.

if hot_pantery is going to start selling his "amazing" system soon, as alluded to above, then you won't need The Hare's laggardly-performing run-of-the-mill Mr Average system.
Hot_pantery will make us all rich !!!!! :clap:

Note that Hare states it's a 'raw equity curve'.

He's yet to load in the losing trades.

Joking aside, I'm impressed - and I look forward to that thread you're going to start that tells us all how we can replicate your success.
Me too Tim. It's a rare thing for one of that bunch to ante up and show us all how it's really done. All the others were just BS-ers, speech makers and smoke-and-mirrors merchants, but not our Bunny (why do I keep hovering over the 'l' key when I go for the 'n'...?).

Really looking forward to someone who can walk their talk - for a change and deliver specificity rather than pointless generalities or psycho-babble.

Bunny. when do you plan on starting your thread?

Just for LULZ here's a raw equity curve in pips from one of my intra day random systems. I trade a diversified basket of these strategies, the performance from some are MUCH better (so much better noone would believe me if I posted em), and some are a bit worse, this one's kind of average.

Having done some work in this area...all of this is quite believable...and to my mind demonstrates quite clearly those members that have gone to another level of trading understanding.

Probably (understandably) to the annoyance of everyone who thinks that perfect entries and stops is where this game is at.

Come on, don't be shy.

Last time I was in Malta shyness wasn't an issue.

Mind you, most of them were Russian girls...

Note that Hare states it's a 'raw equity curve'.

He's yet to load in the losing trades.

There are 86 losing trades (and 113 winners). You'll also see a fair number of consecutive losing trades.

The charts are generated with the google chart API, which limits the number of data points that you can reallistically display, so I get around that by chopping a few data points out of the curve at random (both winners and losers)

Its simply an equity curve based on pips earned. for MM I use 2% equity fixed fraction.

You're lucky mate. Only got two trades on today compared with the more normal bakers dozen or so (hence the momentous slew of pointless posts on here whilke waiting for the paint to dry) and they both rubbed my nose in it.

Should have stayed in bed.

Usual bakers dozen? 13 trades? Im trying to get my amount of trades per day down.
20 trades on oil alone for me today! Must....stop....over....trading......

Attachments

• jtu.JPG
    jtu.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 223
There are 86 losing trades (and 113 winners). You'll also see a fair number of consecutive losing trades.

The charts are generated with the google chart API, which limits the number of data points that you can reallistically display, so I get around that by chopping a few data points out of the curve at random (both winners and losers)

Its simply an equity curve based on pips earned. for MM I use 2% equity fixed fraction.
Really looking forward to your new thread Bunny explaining it all. We all are.

So many from your side have bottled out or weasled their way out of it. We know you won't. Not with so much publicity and focus on you. We know you'll deliver.

Usual bakers dozen? 13 trades? Im trying to get my amount of trades per day down.
20 trades on oil alone for me today! Must....stop....over....trading......
Well hold on my old son...

If you get 20 setups...trade 'em.

If you get just two...trade 'em.

That's the point.

Takes as much skill (more?) to avoid hitting trades you shouldn't as it does to hit the ones you should.

Number of trades aren't the issue. Quality of trade is.

Takes as much skill (more?) to avoid hitting trades you shouldn't as it does to hit the ones you should.

You sound like one of the "All is know in advance" crowd. You do know you can save yourself a lot of time and trouble by just closing them for a loss if they dont work out ?

:LOL:

You sound like one of the "All is know in advance" crowd. You do know you can save yourself a lot of time and trouble by just closing them for a loss if they dont work out ?

Nothing to do with winners or losers Bunny. Or having to insist on 'knowing all in advance'.

Simply a matter of taking only the trades that meet your entry criteria. No more. And no less.

Which is exactly what I said in my post.

Can't find your thread on how to trade properly. When are you planning on making a start? A few of us have started running a book on the odds. I've gone for 12th of Never. LOL.

Can't find your thread on how to trade properly. When are you planning on making a start? A few of us have started running a book on the odds. I've gone for 12th of Never. LOL.

I've already told you exactly how its done, people are just to stupid or lazy to do it :LOL:

I've already told you exactly how its done, people are just to stupid or lazy to do it :LOL:
Excellent. Care to point us to the post(s) in question?

[t2w bookies - I'll take the odds on the flim-flam fudge finagling evasive 'seek and ye shall find' response]

btw Bunny it should be 'too stupid or lazy'...you can take your pick on which one applies in this case.

Excellent. Care to point us to the post(s) in question?

[t2w bookies - I'll take the odds on the flim-flam fudge finagling evasive 'seek and ye shall find' response]

btw Bunny it should be 'too stupid or lazy'...you can take your pick on which one applies in this case.

Mr Socco was right, you can drop diamonds right in peoples laps and they still fail to recognise them. If T2W where a trading site rather than a lulz emporium I'd start a thread and pull all of this stuff together.

Mr Socco was right, you can drop diamonds right in peoples laps and they still fail to recognise them. If T2W where a trading site rather than a lulz emporium I'd start a thread and pull all of this stuff together.

Haha!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!

Come on bookie - pay up on the "flim-flam fudge finagling evasive 'seek and ye shall find' response" bet. Luvvly Jubbly.

And if I'm not mistaken, we're starting to see signs of BS fatigue with 'If T2W where a trading site rather than a lulz emporium I'd start a thread and pull all of this stuff together.'. Whoo hooo. Double payout.

[What? Well, how much longer? OK, we'll give him until tomorrow to make a show of it]

Come on Bunny, don't let me down. Do the old Bunny Hop Side Step. Dance Bunny, dance...

Haha!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!

Come on bookie - pay up on the "flim-flam fudge finagling evasive 'seek and ye shall find' response" bet. Luvvly Jubbly.

And if I'm not mistaken, we're starting to see signs of BS fatigue with 'If T2W where a trading site rather than a lulz emporium I'd start a thread and pull all of this stuff together.'. Whoo hooo. Double payout.

[What? Well, how much longer? OK, we'll give him until tomorrow to make a show of it]

Come on Bunny, don't let me down. Do the old Bunny Hop Side Step. Dance Bunny, dance...

I didnt realise you where so deperate :LOL: