**amazing** Trading System - Based On Randomisation

0007) Just for you March Results (2011) - Crap sideways market. These are real trades.

W/L Bank 1
LOSS £800.00
LOSS £600.00
LOSS £400.00
WIN £800.00
LOSS £400.00
WIN £800.00
WIN £1200.00
WIN £1600.00
LOSS £1200.00
WIN £1600.00
LOSS £1200.00
WIN £1600.00
WIN £2000.00
WIN £2400.00
WIN £2800.00
WIN £3200.00
WIN £3600.00
WIN £4000.00
LOSS £3600.00
LOSS £3400.00

Not trying to make a million in a year....supplementing my income.....most people who go for the big cash are finished in a week

Does anyone know how I could sell this system with all proper legalities? Best things are never free....

there are enough senior, respected BMs on here who know me; I don't need to justify anything to you. Just wind yer neck in ya wee nobba ye

If you don't like this page why do you post bad comments? why not just ignore it and look at stuff you like? You must have nothing better to do

If you've been trading this for 3 years and "smashed the market" and if your March results indicate the basis under which you stake (looks a bit Martingale, but not quite) and if the start-to-finish staking as evidenced by your individual win/loss amounts suggests using accumulated winnings/losses, how come you only started the month with a few hundred quid risk per trade?

has anyone read A Random Walk down Wall Street? What do you think about this?

When you trade, and you trade a pattern in the chart, it is meaningless because a pattern develops into another pattern and in hindsight can only be identified but people ignore this and carry on trading say a Head and Shoulders formation, but the up trend continues and it say, then becomes a Flag and so on....if you look at the jagged lines of an uptrend, although the stock is moving upwards, the instances inbetween are random and this is what we are trading on a day to day bases. Towards the end of market they put the price up where ever they wish or gap it the next day, so it appears to be upwards.

Also, once every month a sharp upward or downward spike occurs to wipe out trades....they say this happened because xyz data came out, but mostly its all lies...Read, Wall Street Jungle Richard Ney

If you've been trading this for 3 years and "smashed the market" and if your March results indicate the basis under which you stake (looks a bit Martingale, but not quite) and if the start-to-finish staking as evidenced by your individual win/loss amounts suggests using accumulated winnings/losses, how come you only started the month with a few hundred quid risk per trade?

Been trading for 20+ years, last 10 were random, chucked all the TA stuff away, threw all the books away, all rubbish....all common things are crap...

Bank is about £1k a month, max risk of system is £1k, after a few 10000 is in bank, I take out and buy a house, artwork, silver, gold.

MArtingale looses overall, I do not use infinate bank, I have read all this stuff

Why do people think markets are NOT random, please discuss, I would like to learn YOUR thinking as I am in theroy trading against you

Been trading for 20+ years, last 10 were random, chucked all the TA stuff away, threw all the books away, all rubbish....all common things are crap...

Bank is about £1k a month, max risk of system is £1k, after a few 10000 is in bank, I take out and buy a house, artwork, silver, gold.

People use Elliot Wave like they are whizz kids, but its a projection tool not prediction tool, Elliot Wave is also same as Fibonacci and DOW Theroy. I discount this work I am afriad. Everyone need to clear thier minds before they set on another path....but most people won't and its not my job to do so as its obviously upto you what you do and how you trade

Then I don’t see how you’re making enough to have done any of that.

You say March was a bad month as you only made £14K. But even if we take that as a baseline and allow for some compounding, you’re still only on target to make around £150K this year. Significantly less over the two preceding years.

Must be a small house.

Then I don’t see how you’re making enough to have done any of that.

You say March was a bad month as you only made £14K. But even if we take that as a baseline and allow for some compounding, you’re still only on target to make around £150K this year. Significantly less over the two preceding years.

Must be a small house.

BRamble, your a funny person, your not interested in the idea, but looking at silly things...I don't make £14k a month! its less (much less)...and I don't buy a house every year! LOL I can't stop laughing...your a very negative person......I buy a mixture of things and you can buy a house for 20% deposit! LOL God almighty please help me!

Look at the idea....I am asking opinions,

why don't we discuss your method a little bit first, since you started the topic. Then maybe people can better debate the concepts.

Do you just flip a coin in the morning and say heads 'long', tails 'short'?
Do you believe that you could make a living from the roulette wheel?

For what its worth I too often wonder if all the charts can actually make you any money in the long term. I wish that 'rothschild' (genics) would have given a little more away about his method as, although I didn't much like him, im sure he was a genuine successful trader. He said all charts/TA/DOM/Level2 etc etc was all rubbish.

BRamble, your a funny person, your not interested in the idea, but looking at silly things...I don't make £14k a month! its less (much less)...and I don't buy a house every year! LOL I can't stop laughing...your a very negative person......I buy a mixture of things and you can buy a house for 20% deposit! LOL God almighty please help me!

Look at the idea....I am asking opinions,
I'm confused then. In post #22 you provide a list of ‘real trades’ for March, which for you was ‘a crap sideways market’.

LOSS £800.00
LOSS £600.00
LOSS £400.00
WIN £800.00
LOSS £400.00
WIN £800.00
WIN £1200.00
WIN £1600.00
LOSS £1200.00
WIN £1600.00
LOSS £1200.00
WIN £1600.00
WIN £2000.00
WIN £2400.00
WIN £2800.00
WIN £3200.00
WIN £3600.00
WIN £4000.00
LOSS £3600.00
LOSS £3400.00
20 trades. Add them up. You netted +£14,000

More specifically, a W:L of 6:4 with an aW of 1279 and an aL of 580. Yielding a positive expectancy of 699 per trade.

So were they real trades, or not?

I’m not a very negative person. I am a very precise person who looks carefully at the detail.

When the detail doesn’t stack, I ask questions. You don’t have to answer them. But don’t expect anyone to get excited about your intention to sell your system post #24
Does anyone know how I could sell this system with all proper legalities? Best things are never free....
when you have [a] failed to describe any element of your system which could enable further discussion or interest failed to indicate you’re even able to add up or tell the truth – take your pick (not exclusive) and [c] provided data which seems to have even taken you by surprise.

why not just ignore it and look at stuff you like?

Because you're full of shyte, and I feel it a duty to point that out to younger, newer traders who may still be a bit naive and fall for your krap

You must have nothing better to do

That's correct. As a US equity index and commodities trader, I trade through the night here in Thailand.
I also trade predominantly, though not exclusively, off weekly triggers.
So my trades are often few and far between.
Which gives me ample time on my hands to "out" BS-merchants like you.

Because you're full of shyte, and I feel it a duty to point that out to younger, newer traders who may still be a bit naive and fall for your krap

That's correct. As a US equity index and commodities trader, I trade through the night here in Thailand.
I also trade predominantly, though not exclusively, off weekly triggers.
So my trades are often few and far between.
Which gives me ample time on my hands to "out" BS-merchants like you.

Actually, looking back, all I did originally was to point out your lack of education and literacy as evidenced by poor spelling of common enough English words.
Your reaction, or should I say over-reaction, combined with your hostile attitude towards The Bramble's reasonable questions, are beginning to reveal you for the type of typical wind-bag BS krapster with which this forum is so replete.