All you need to trade is a horizontal line - TheRumpledOne

ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE

TRADING IS SIMPLE.

There is an entire industry built around making you think it is complicated.

Hey Rump:

Didn't think i'd find you here...

That is sooooo true isn't it?

I just tell people to look beyond the 'propaganda' and 'rhetoric'..

See ya l8tr grasshopper :cheesy:

rho2oo.gif

Now, I don't even need the horizontal line!!

I just count 1,2,3,4,etc...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think i missed the fact that there was another thread. This one dedicated to the horizontal line strategy- my favourite TRO strategy.

I have a question if you will be so good as to answer (yeh i know i bug you with questions, but hey... what the hell)

Here it is:-

How much do you require for a donation in order to receive your free indicators? You mentioned somewhere that if i was to send you a donation i could get not 1, not 2 but like, over 300 for free. ?

Also, you said something to me in the chat in Paltalk about an ebook you have written. How much was that again, ummm... was it $500? I can't remember? Also, where can i buy that from?

Thanks

P.S- sorry that was more than one question- but please humour me :)

Last edited:
I found one website:

TheRumpledOne|TRO|Big Picture Trading Strategy

The same format and layout of other websites of a certain kind i have seen.

Incidentally, if you fill out your name and email address in the website i listed above it takes you to a link where you can buy a strategy for $500. (no i didn't use a real name when filling it out- do you think i want spam from this guy for the rest of my life?!)

Incidentally, if you fill out your name and email address in the website i listed above it takes you to a link where you can buy a strategy for $500. (no i didn't use a real name when filling it out- do you think i want spam from this guy for the rest of my life?!)

I can see a new thread starting

ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY FROM TRADING IS A CONVEYOR BELT FULL OF SUCKERS EASILY FOUND AT YOUR NEAREST TRADING SITE.

I can see a new thread starting

ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY FROM TRADING IS A CONVEYOR BELT FULL OF SUCKERS EASILY FOUND AT YOUR NEAREST TRADING SITE.

Yes

TRO cleverly presents himself as a messhiahonic type trading saviour.

He cleverly knows how to present a bit of charm and charisma in his posts, pressing the right bottons. He's the sort of powerful personaility that people want to like them.

As a result, the weak and the afflicted are easy prey for TheRumbledOne. The type of clueless bird brained traders who cannot see the woods for the trees.
And furthermore, people who would only believe the the trees were the woods, if they were covered in sign posts saying - "welcome to the woods. The home of trees, squirrels, rabbits, birds. 3 squirrels in a row - look out for an acorn."

However, if TRO knew ANYTHING about charting, he would have come up with something better than this horizontal line dross - in 30 years of trying!

Last edited:
You people are so funny.

How many times do I have to post that YOU DON'T NEED INDICATORS TO TRADE for you to "get it"?

I am telling people that they do NOT have to buy anything from me or anyone else in order to trade profitably.

You people are my best MARKETERS!! You drive more traffic to the marketer's sites that sell my books. I don't sell anything.

I guess I should THANK YOU.

I've tried to follow this thread on more than one occasion. I have to confess, I don't get it. It seems to be mutton presented lamb fashion. I think I've seen it all before, in one form or another.

One thing that puts me off. Those huge charts, that I have to scroll through.

Good job it's free----on this site, anyway.

I've tried to follow this thread on more than one occasion. I have to confess, I don't get it. It seems to be mutton presented lamb fashion. I think I've seen it all before, in one form or another.

One thing that puts me off. Those huge charts, that I have to scroll through.

Good job it's free----on this site, anyway.

more like beef - from a mad cow :LOL:

more like beef - from a mad cow :LOL:

People are busy modifying TRO's original rules over on his other thread now. They are going to create an EA of it.

Let's face it- it would be nearly impossible to create an EA of his original strategy as it is so ambiguous and vague. (admittedly he did come up with some hard fast rules when i pushed him on it- but stated these rules were only 'for UKtradergirl').

Funny how lots of people who don't normally post here are coming out of the woodwork to sing his praises too. I wonder if any of them would pay $500 for his ebook. Some of them state they have not bought it- well, if he is so good, then the question is, why not?

TRO is a Genius!

OK, I'll try it. Ftse100 buy 7500 sell 4500

I find it impossible to ignore that the FTSE100 never touched 7500 and is now at 3,780.96

..who'd have thunk it!?

Attachments

• ftse100.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 301
People are busy modifying TRO's original rules over on his other thread now. They are going to create an EA of it.

Let's face it- it would be nearly impossible to create an EA of his original strategy as it is so ambiguous and vague. (admittedly he did come up with some hard fast rules when i pushed him on it- but stated these rules were only 'for UKtradergirl').

Funny how lots of people who don't normally post here are coming out of the woodwork to sing his praises too. I wonder if any of them would pay $500 for his ebook. Some of them state they have not bought it- well, if he is so good, then the question is, why not?

Yes, those rules were for you because you seem to have trouble SEEING.

When you can clearly SEE what PRICE is doing, you don't need indicators or rules. You simple trade with PRICE. But just like in THE MATRIX, it is difficult to FREE A MIND once it has reached a certain age because the MIND REJECTS the TRUTH.

You would laugh if someone told you the world was flat today. A few centuries ago, you would be put to death if you said the world was NOT flat.

What SMART PEOPLE are doing is SEEING that others ARE PROFITING and they want to LEARN to profit, too.

Once again, you are MARKETING MY EBOOKS. I guess I should THANK YOU. But people do NOT need to buy my ebooks, indicators or anything else because they have learned how to profit without them.

UkTradergirl, put your anger aside, it serves no purpose. Quit trying to KILL THE MESSENGER, it's not working. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?

Yes, those rules were for you because you seem to have trouble SEEING.

When you can clearly SEE what PRICE is doing, you don't need indicators or rules. You simple trade with PRICE. But just like in THE MATRIX, it is difficult to FREE A MIND once it has reached a certain age because the MIND REJECTS the TRUTH.

You would laugh if someone told you the world was flat today. A few centuries ago, you would be put to death if you said the world was NOT flat.

What SMART PEOPLE are doing is SEEING that others ARE PROFITING and they want to LEARN to profit, too.

Once again, you are MARKETING MY EBOOKS. I guess I should THANK YOU. But people do NOT need to buy my ebooks, indicators or anything else because they have learned how to profit without them.

UkTradergirl, put your anger aside, it serves no purpose. Quit trying to KILL THE MESSENGER, it's not working. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?

If you believe you don't need indicators or rules to trade- then why have you created several hundred indicators? Why does this thread exist even?

I'll take the 'matrix' comment as a compliment, thanks.

Regarding flat earth theory- there are still a group of people who believe in this. Interesting stuff.

I'm not trying to 'kill the messenger' at all. I'm just trying to get some sense out of him. Failing that, what's left but to make my own interpretations?

Do you trade your own live account? If so perhaps you could show us some trades you made- you don't need to show us the money amounts- just the part showing opening and closing trades. It would be helpful to be able to compare the trades you have been taking with the actual charts- i might be able to learn a few things from that- now that WOULD be helpful.

Also you might want to share with us your ideas on money management.

The above are just some ideas for further discussion and would help your position regarding your credibility too. Note i'm not asking you for private information about what you have in your account, etc, i just want to see some 'real' trades in black and white.

If you believe you don't need indicators or rules to trade- then why have you created several hundred indicators? Why does this thread exist even?

I'll take the 'matrix' comment as a compliment, thanks.

Regarding flat earth theory- there are still a group of people who believe in this. Interesting stuff.

I'm not trying to 'kill the messenger' at all. I'm just trying to get some sense out of him. Failing that, what's left but to make my own interpretations?

Do you trade your own live account? If so perhaps you could show us some trades you made- you don't need to show us the money amounts- just the part showing opening and closing trades. It would be helpful to be able to compare the trades you have been taking with the actual charts- i might be able to learn a few things from that- now that WOULD be helpful.

Out of interest would you care to tell us some other factual information, such as:

- What is your maximum drawdown this year (%)?
- What is the % of winning trades you have had?
- Perhaps show us an equity curve of your account (again, remove $ amounts if you wish).

On second thoughts.. you probably trade differently to the exact methods you post here, so this info may not be that great. In this case, perhaps you can share with us what drawdowns are likely, and what you believe to be the winning % of trades.

Also you might want to share with us your ideas on money management.

The above are just some ideas for further discussion and would help your position regarding your credibility too. Note i'm not asking you for private information about what you have in your account, etc, i just want to see some 'real' trades in black and white.

I create indicators because I can...LOL! Actually, to keep my coding skills sharp. Also, I use indicators to show me real time STATISTICS.

What I do doesn't matter except to ME. Your focus should be on YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR TRADES, YOUR PERFORMANCE, etc... Once you FOCUS on YOU and what is YOURS, you'll see a big difference in the results you produce in trading and in life.

What if I show you 10 wins in a row? Or 100? Or 1000? What does that matter to you? Either you SEE that this can work and focus on making it work for you or you do NOT SEE it. It's that simple. Those that SEE it and FOCUS are making money. Go read all of the NEVER LOSE AGAIN threads on the various forums and maybe you'll SEE!

Another reason I code indicators is because most people can't and I hate to see them BIG money on something that isn't difficult to do. That's why I have posted HUNDREDS of FREE indicators.