Trading with mp6140

Status
Not open for further replies.
======================================================

THATS the point math and the one under consideration now --- HOW it became public and were "cease and disist" requests issued !

in this case, they have been issued !

its not about me, as i can handle anything aimed at me, its about my children, my nutzoid ex wife and their privacy and safety ---- thats the reason this has been stopped before !

i dont make the law, i just live by it !
EDIT --- but i asked you a while ago what "deceit" had i practiced on this board, and i have not yet received an answer of any kind --- its easy to sling mud, but one needs something behind --- something called "facts"
mp

Would it be wrong of me to say that it seems that you're an utterly delusional person. But then again we all should have seen that coming, no one suddenly comes onto the site, and then pushes an alarming rate of posts as you have in such a short space of time. And there has to be some sort of agenda to all that, no?

Would it be wrong of me to say that it seems that you're an utterly delusional person. But then again we all should have seen that coming, no one suddenly comes onto the site, and then pushes an alarming rate of posts as you have in such a short space of time. And there has to be some sort of agenda to all that, no?
===================================================================

let me say one thing --- IF there was any form of agenda, would it not have surfaced at some point ?

if you wish to accuse, please accuse with something resembling facts and not just words, or take a ticket for the line that wants to tar and feather me !

mp

Question to mp

Hi mp,

I've been using LRC and "s+r" overlays in the way you preached using diff TF and they have helped to improve my trading learning curve. Although i'm only using demo a/c, it does help my trading win ratio and in seeing the "bigger" picture of where price is heading so I must thank you for that. :D

Now according to your posts, when price hits either the top or bottom of LRC, we go flat
and see if price bounce or break before deciding on position so my question:
what do you look at/for next to "confirm" it is a bounce or a break before you safely enter a trade?

Dave

Hi mp,

I've been using LRC and "s+r" overlays in the way you preached using diff TF and they have helped to improve my trading learning curve. Although i'm only using demo a/c, it does help my trading win ratio and in seeing the "bigger" picture of where price is heading so I must thank you for that. :D

Now according to your posts, when price hits either the top or bottom of LRC, we go flat
what do you look at/for next to "confirm" it is a bounce or a break before you safely enter a trade?

Dave

Good for you, bubblestar. Let's see if we can get this back on some sort of track.

mp, you are only of use to us if you show us trading techniques. Who they were invented by is of no concern to any of us. So let's get to it!

Split

Hi mp,

Dave
==========================================================================

here it gets more complex, im afraid ---- one naturally is looking for a bounce or a break and given the speed of normal forex movements, that can take a pretty danged long time.

first, im looking at the time of day ---- in the USA i would NEVER take a trade at NOON, EDT, but wait till at least an hour and a half later, to see what the market is doing.

i use the 10 minute chart (the 5 will also do) and see if i have a price REVERSAL happening, but i wait for a while, because if it does reverse, i will have time to enter !

to add more junk to the whole thing, i need to consider if there IS a reversal, if the reversal will break the 23% FIB or not --- normally i will set my next trade to the 50% fib (one eurusd and gu, for instance) and watch --- unfortunately the REAL reversal may not occur until midnite EDT in the USA, and thats when i really enter my trade.

basically then, give the price time to decide what its doing before you enter again, and using my little ma xover with macd "usually" tells me which way im going, as well as using the 60 minute chart to examine the trend of the present days move !

invariably, while the price will reverse, the trend DOESNT, simply moves to the bottom of the channel, where it then reverses again and heads back to the original direction.

these are the times that, if you entered a long and the price went short, one can average down, look at the s+r figures and now exit at a lower price, cutting down your exposure.

hope that answers something !

mp

--- its easy to sling mud, but one needs something behind --- something called "facts"
mp

You want facts? I'll give you facts.

Your name is Mike Parker,
you believe you can predict the market,
you claim to make 302 winning trades (no proof as of yet),
you use no stops,
you average down,
you stated the market would go to 12690 on Monday, if not definitely on Tuesday. The DOW came within 10 points of 13000 yesterday.

you see reversals in completely uptrending days (see here),
you'd close winning trades for 3 points profit (see here),

you've posted on a site Penny Stocks | Investing Online which led to other people losing money using your "methods",

you've been expelled from ET after your true nature has been exposed,
you've left your wife and kids without money,
you've opened accounts on at least a dozen trading websites (try googling for 'mp6140'),

you've falsely accused me of plagiarism,

you've yet to show one live trade,

you claim to be interested in nothing more "but expressing your ideas", yet you accuse anyone that does the same of copying your methods, you try very hard in convincing your method is the most profitable one and you fail to admit you're wrong in the face of adversity (see here),

you've derailed more threads than anyone else in the short time you've been here,
you've been banned before.

In short, there's only one rational conclusion. You're a complete and utter nut.
Even new_trader (read here) and temptrader (read this), which I had many arguments with, back me up on this. If there is any single person still left on this site who thinks otherwise?!

You want more 'facts'?

Trading with mp6140... worst thing I ever did
Forums - Lost half of my years salary in a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.