Active day and swing traders

Cw

More of a whimper whith CW than a bang this afternoon :rolleyes: . Guess we'll have to see how it develops next week.

Mark

hello morning.

fairly quiet this morning, still holding my postions from last week. will see what the US do later on. sorry i do not have anything to report yet...unless u have, please share with us.

'afternoon all

Sold SMIN @ 916.5 this morning. Current position: long BSY; short BT, CW and SMIN.

Cheers,

Mark

Thinking of Buying some stock in BOOTS for T+10 Day Trading, anyone with any views?

Mahdi said:
Thinking of Buying some stock in BOOTS for T+10 Day Trading, anyone with any views?

hello morning all

closed cw.

hi mahdi, boots trading on just above its 50 days ma, but i cant see any clear direction yet (thats for me anyway) i would wait for further confirmation. so u still trade stocks in the traditional way then? and u dont mind paying 0.5% stamp?? :eek:

Closed BT short on indications of strong buying @ 229.75 (opened @ 227 on 19/7)

Hi all, I have been watching you all so now its time to contribute!
Today I am long in ARM (119) & CTM (64) also have been long for about 10 days on SMDS (146). The latter is slow but the stop is now in positive.
Seems telecoms is flavour following the Voda spurt?

Am watching UKX today for a bounce off 5264 pivot. Not overly confident of that one though. I dont like where the INDU is and if it opens below 10575 ish we will see a knock on here in Europe. If that happens I will be looking for a quick short below 5255.
Dave

Also closed SMIN short @ 927 (opened yesterday @ 916.5)

Stopped out of CW short @ 154.25 (opened on 22/7 @ 151)

Generally, the UK market seems remarkably bullish at the moment. FWIW I suspect there'll be a pullback before too long. Certainly glad I closed that BT trade earlier!

Seems to be a lot of strength in SMIN this morning, so reversed & went long @ 931

Very slow this morning. I should have been trading UKX between the H3 & L3 Camarilla. Its been floating between these bands all morning with several (4 to be exact) trading possibilities. As I write we have just bounced down from (almost) H3.