Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

3 49pm

Can we sell it under 4115 / 20?

Hoping it might line up for hour time window

GU

4 26 pm

Over 30 mins later from when it peaked at 4122/23 and it became a sell at 3 56/7 pm from 20/1

Now so far it dropped down to 4093 - so approx a 25 net pip scalp - of which the first 17 pips was made in under 2 minutes

Will pop back after 5 30 pm

Not as good as yesterday - but never really expected that to happen and so thats why I have only done a few hours today

Regards

F

ok back for 2 mins

hahahahahaha.............the GU is like a rollercoaster I see ............

have a great evening ....I have more work calls into the evening with US team unfortunately :(

GU

4 26 pm

Over 30 mins later from when it peaked at 4122/23 and it became a sell at 3 56/7 pm from 20/1

Now so far it dropped down to 4093 - so approx a 25 net pip scalp - of which the first 17 pips was made in under 2 minutes

Will pop back after 5 30 pm

Not as good as yesterday - but never really expected that to happen and so thats why I have only done a few hours today

Regards

F

GU

5 42pm

Looks like that 3 56/57 pm scalp sell from 4120/21 turned out to be a 100 pipper

I left partial stakes on after another scalp sells under 4091 and then its made a new low at 4015 so far

Finished for the day - but will pop in later in between the dull bits on the Arsenal v Barcelona footie match ;-)

GU

5 42pm

Looks like that 3 56/57 pm scalp sell from 4120/21 turned out to be a 100 pipper

I left partial stakes on after another scalp sells under 4091 and then its made a new low at 4015 so far

Finished for the day - but will pop in later in between the dull bits on the Arsenal v Barcelona footie match ;-)

Dull bits lol come on F that will be your lot v Midtyland or whatever rubbish you lost too -))

Dull bits lol come on F that will be your lot v Midtyland or whatever rubbish you lost too -))

True.......... - but we beat the mighty Shrewsbury 3 - 0 ;-))

The gunners are not doing too bad atm - actually i would love them to knock Barca out - but just cannot see it happening ......shame

Hi Raja

I see you are based in Pakistan and so imagine a 5 hrs time difference

If you wanted to try and only be around for the key times of the trading FX day - then maybe

7 00 am to 9 30 am - UK time - ie Midday to 2 30 pm your time

Then say 11 00 am to 2 pm UK time - ie 4 pm to 7 pm your time

Then 3 15 pm to 5 00 pm UK time - ie 8 15pm to 10 00 pm your time

I start before 7 00 am UK time - some days 6 00 am to 8 am is very good for me - other days its slow and its really 7 30 am to say 9 30 am the peak AM Europe start of moves

Then between 11 00 am UK and news time say 1 30 pm UK time can be next busy period prior to US Opens

I always find 3 15pm to 5 00 pm UK another decent trading time - at least over 70% of the month

The markets is clever - it full of deceit and false sentiment and trickery in FX - so it wants to try and hide its busy 30 - 90 mins period - by not allowing them to happen at the same times every day

However there is certain times of the day - they cannot get away with trying to hide their moves and they are generally in the times I have mentioned

Also - try and cover at least 3 FX pairs of your choice - as many days the EU is the slowest and most difficult pair to intraday trade - simply because there is a lot of money trading it - and were the big money is - means - manipulation and trickery

Hope that helps

Have a good week

Regards

F

Hi F

i mentioned the time below plz check.

if i am wrong then plz correct them.

All of UK Times

06:00am - 08:00am : Some days are very good.

07:30am - 09:30am : its really the peak because Europe start of moves.

11:00am - 01:30pm : Can be next busy period prior to US Opens.

03:15pm - 05:00pm : Find decent trading time at least over 70% of the month.

Regards

Raja

Hi F

All of UK Times

Regards

Raja

Yes - you have got them

Over normally the busiest part of a 24 hr day - those times are normally key - not every day will all be good - but there will not be many days when at least 2 of those "windows" don't give you some good movements to intraday trade

GL

Regards

F

PS - after 4 pm today was good on pound crosses sells - well over 350 pips on the GU/ GA / GJ drops in total in just a few hrs

Hi F

All of UK Times

Regards

Raja

Hi F

are you looking for break outs or break down during those time mentioned above ?

are you scalping in those times if yes then how many pips you are looking for ?

Regards

Raja

Hi F

are you looking for break outs or break down during those time mentioned above ?

are you scalping in those times if yes then how many pips you are looking for ?

Regards

Raja

B/O's and continuations of existing moves - but instead of say 15 -25 pip moves in one hour - I would hope I would catch the 50 -100 pip moves in an hour

If you check any FX pair out over the main movements of the day - rarely do you get a rally going the same way - all day

Most pairs have between 2 and 5 good rally moves of over 25 + pips a day - and on really busy "beasts" you can get 3 or 4 moves that last over 80 -100 pips - and that can even be just in range - so both way trades - rather than just one direction and forget

You need to spend a few hrs every week just checking out say 4 -8 pairs of full day movements on a 1 min or 3 min chart after its happened - then you will understand more and also see the correlations on times and what happens etc etc

Around now from after 6 00 am UK time tomorrow

All the best

F

Wednesday 24th February 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Comment from yesterday afternoon - related to initially the GU scalp sell from 4121/20 area

3 56 / 3 57 pm seemed to be the Key time on a few scalp sell pullbacks

They were certainly sells - ie GU - GJ - GA - but hardly pullbacks - as they just continued with the GU now down to a new low this morning of 3964/6.

Shame - but did not leave partials on any pairs after I finished yesterday - a lesson to learn maybe as I dont like doing it over the weekend - unless up over 300+ pips on a rally - but during the week it's not so bad - as gaps are rare on European pairs from Asian sessions

No red news announcement this morning as well - only one later in the US session

Shame to say again - might only be around a few hrs - but hopefully will be around later on this afternoon for at least 90 mins

Have a good day and stay focused

F

EA

6 30 am Update

This part of my thread journal is like a groundhog day

Surely by now you know the pair I will have scalped around 6 00 am or 6 09 am ??

Maybe its just the direction you might not be aware of ?

I will post it on a chart ;-)

A good start to my trading day

EA

6 30 am Update

Surely by now you know the pair I will have scalped around 6 00 am or 6 09 am ??

EA

View off the tick chart - in my case from after 6 00 am

219126d1456295836-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-24216-6-00-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 24216 - 6 00 AM.png
    EA - 24216 - 6 00 AM.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 569
Pound Crosses

6 41am

I am again today going to be checking out 2 other pairs besides the GU - the GA and the GJ

When they are in sync - then normally larger moves - ie after 4 00 pm yesterday on sells - all had nice rallies

Sorry not covering any other pound crosses - but for me both the GA and GJ are "beasts" and so I dont recommend them for less experienced scalpers / intraday traders

EU

6 53am

For now in a 40 pip range - ie from 0995 to 1035 ish

We need to come out of it one way or the other - as its flat for AM session atm - no surprise

It slightly bearish atm under 1020 - but as any experienced intraday trader knows - this pair most times of the day is a JOKE - its manipulated and played with that much - simply because the most monies are traded on it out of any FX Pair - and so it attracts the market makers to set up false sentiments continually - so to catch both bull and bear traders out

I cover it only because I have been trading it over 13 yrs now - but really most days it drops to low on my list of pairs to scalp - ie too slow - to played with - etc etc

Why do so many retailers trade it ??

Mainly because of the low spreads - thats the attraction - its like bees around a honey pot - just before they all get gassed - yes - thats the game ;-)

EA

6 30 am Update

EA

The sell was worth approx 34 pips for me

6 39 am was the scalp buy - - I waited as still in a partial sell stake to 5313 - then I scalp bought at 6 50 /1 am - another KT

EA

The sell was worth approx 34 pips for me

6 39 am was the scalp buy - - I waited as still in a partial sell stake to 5313 - then I scalp bought at 6 50 /1 am - another KT

EA

7 02am

That scalp buy on EA did not last long

It peaked just before 5330 and then from 6 59am - it dropped like a stone

After being up 14 pips on the scalp buy - i was lucky to get out with 6 pips

Too slow to jump in sell - and did not expect it to make a new low so quickly

Caught out there - but again lucky as with any scalp - you need to baby sit it and be one click in and out - so that you can close it within under 1 second

5295 to 5300 is a support area now on the EA

Would only sell more under 5291 and 85

GJ

Like the GU and GA - its been in a scalp buy bias from after 6 30 am and 7 00 am

The GJ shot up after 7 00 am from approx from 156 35/8 to 90 - approx 50 pip rise in 9 mins

Scary - but great if you are in it - and of course with the right direction

EA

7 02am

That scalp buy on EA did not last long

It peaked just before 5330 and then from 6 59am - it dropped like a stone

After being up 14 pips on the scalp buy - i was lucky to get out with 6 pips

Too slow to jump in sell - and did not expect it to make a new low so quickly

Caught out there - but again lucky as with any scalp - you need to baby sit it and be one click in and out - so that you can close it within under 1 second

5295 to 5300 is a support area now on the EA

Would only sell more under 5291 and 85

EA

7 13 am

Yes - the scalp sell started again 7 10/11 am at 5306 area

now at 93 - so still not clear of supports for now

Need supports properly breached - otherwise - it not a further sell

Status
Not open for further replies.