A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make some weeks - at least 4 or 5 totally novice silly errors - if I am lucky - I only lose less than 2 pips or if very lucky come out b/e

agreed .........I lost maybe 2 pips on It...............vs 2 pips profit taking

but it still pisses me off :LOL:

Bought little late while posting here..lol..:p
Then made 7 pips. But closed early. Now its moving up..:(

Re entered buy from a pullback but again closed early with small pips...no to late to enter until a pullback.

ok I gotta scoot sadly

superb session ...really enjoyed it

have fun ...............and be safe out there

there is nothing in trading like the adrenaline of scalping

N

GU

8 03 am

Guess a H & S pattern on a tick chart is a good clue - ;-))

Morning Sun

Here's that pattern on the GU tick chart

Notice

Time - Pattern - LRs - PA - TL's etc etc

Then Buy ;-))

take off 25 pips at 70% and leave stop in profit on 30%

Thats a perfect set up from 8 00 am

218680d1455869580-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-19216-h-s-scalp-8-00-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 19216 H & S scalp from 8 00 am.png
    GU - 19216 H & S scalp from 8 00 am.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 433
Ideally - for Intraday short term trading you need

1. 4 to 6 pairs of eyes

2. 2 or 3 Brains

3. Multi screens in eye line

4. Brains focused in trading zone

5. A big Stop watch or clock - set on UK time

6. A platform that is accurate on both time and price axis

7. Speed and confidence - to also know if wrong - just move on

8. Confirmation on entries - just off 1 or 2 pips - but get the clues in advance

Who says it simple and easy ?

Ok - it is if you are happy on just 20 -40% returns pa on a retail size account - but if you want that a month ( or day on small accounts _ not compounded) - then thats when you need all the skills - a great method and also knowing all the tricks the market make play etc

Off out in 10 mins

Hope to pop back in before 11 00 am

GL all

Gu sell trade was one hour early then LO. Obviously I missed it. It was not my time to be here.

Ideally - for Intraday short term trading you need

1. 4 to 6 pairs of eyes

2. 2 or 3 Brains

3. Multi screens in eye line

4. Brains focused in trading zone

5. A big Stop watch or clock - set on UK time

6. A platform that is accurate on both time and price axis

7. Speed and confidence - to also know if wrong - just move on

8. Confirmation on entries - just off 1 or 2 pips - but get the clues in advance

Who says it simple and easy ?

Ok - it is if you are happy on just 20 -40% returns pa on a retail size account - but if you want that a month ( or day on small accounts _ not compounded) - then thats when you need all the skills - a great method and also knowing all the tricks the market make play etc

Off out in 10 mins

Hope to pop back in before 11 00 am

GL all

nice analogies here .........and reconfirms what I said earlier

Trading is Hard enough....

But Scalping is much much harder ......:eek:

anyone can hold a glass of water without spilling it in the peace and quiet ............now sit on a bucking bronco or Bull and throw in an earthquake ..........

glass still full ?.............then you are a master scalper :LOL::LOL:

N

popped in 2 mins ................I would be on EA buys ..........

Ucad buys threatening
UJ sells threatening
GU sells as well

EU

6 30 am Update

Under 1150 ish the EU is in a bearish PS for the AM session

Its bounced up over 50 pips from yesterday's lows but unless we can make back over 1150 and 1160 - it will fall again - although it could then make a HL above 1075 area

EU

11 15pm

Back now for 45 mins or so

Comment above from Pre Opens and over 4 hrs ago

It never made over 1150 - 1137 ish high and then 10 00 am was low of 1078 - so nice sell off

After 10 am and 10 30 am - easy - time rules and PA and TL's and Lrs etc - so far 25 pip rise

EU

11 15pm

Back now for 45 mins or so

Comment above from Pre Opens and over 4 hrs ago

It never made over 1150 - 1137 ish high and then 10 00 am was low of 1078 - so nice sell off

After 10 am and 10 30 am - easy - time rules and PA and TL's and Lrs etc - so far 25 pip rise

hi f

what your opinion for EU right now at this time ? plz
i have very less time to trade.

Gu sell trade was one hour early then LO. Obviously I missed it. It was not my time to be here.

Hi Sun
#
Sorry missed this comment earlier when I had left

I reckon I am just not explaining myself clearly and certain confusing you even more - simply because I can see you are not understanding what i am try ing to say

Please - never think you cannot trade at say 5 am or 6 am or 7 am UK time - thats not what at I said

What I did say was - always make sure you are about and not out the game for the London Open hour - ie 8 am to 9 am UK time

If you remember - many times you had taken 5 or even 10 scalps pre 7 30 am UK time and ended up over 20 pips down and so finished for the session - as you could not risk losing more.

However - if you had controlled yourself and your financial emotion and said I dont want to lose more than say 12 pips before 8 00 am then -

Some mornings from say after 5 am to 7 30am - you might take 10 scalps - have only 3 wrong and still be up 25+ pips

If you have 2 or 3 winning scalps and make say 13 pips - only risk 7 pips on new scalps up to 8 00 am

So if you you take another scalp and win 5 pips - carry on

If you take 2 scalps and lose 7 pips - stop

I am not sure you are with me ??

Its dynamic money management awaiting for after the London Open - as normally say after 7 45 - 8 00 am to 9 00 or 9 15 an -is better larger moves than sy 5 00 am to 6 30 am

Not always - but maybe over 70% of the time

You want to cherry pick the best times and opportunties to trade to get 10 -20 pip scalps + in under 15 mins

Not scalp in BTTZ times and areas and see a 4 pip rise over 15 mins go 7 pip the other way in 2 mins

Please tell me if you understand me OK - or if I have confused you more

If you have 5 scalps and first 2 winners - the a loss and then awin and then aloss - you should still be pip and cash positive

If you take 5 scalps and first 2 are losses - be careful because if third scalp a loss - you stop for 30 or 60 mins to another part of session

You need to always be dynamic and flexible

Never rigid or fixed with fixed targets or fixed assumption - oTher than never let you stops go over 5 or 7 pips and if you can get out minus 3 take it - don't wait for minus 6

I also think I have confused you as well on some parts of scalping - and this might be hindering you - and then its not your errors - its me not explaining clear enough

Regards

Pete

GU Sell pattern

Kill Zone ........4289 - 82.......1 scalp sell already ....wait for retrace for more opps

Status
Not open for further replies.