A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU chart

GU Chart CTrader.png

Answer to your big question...which is very obvious..no i am not in profit daily pl wise.
Sorry...& sorry to myself.

GU is very confusing now..I don't know what it wants do..testing a bad zone.

Answer to your big question...which is very obvious..no i am not in profit daily pl wise.
Sorry...& sorry to myself.

You started off with a 11 pip win

Then a small loss and another win

then I forget - so whats gone wrong really today - as today was easy on bias

Also I appreciate you were not around to buy GU at your level you wanted to - ie 4410 to 15 - but did you get in over 4430 or over 4450 or over 4470 ???

Ask yourself - why

If you say - was looking for sells - again - why ??

I have been through your situation myself - and understand that you feel you are not hooked up etc with the markets

But you are with my set - up - then its just saying do it

I know you can do it Sun - you know you can do it - but your mind is stopping you

You have to overcome your mind - and show that your actions are correct and your mindset is wrong

It requires action - and I know you know what you have to do -

Please just follow me if you want to give you more confidence and stop doing the impulsive trades that unfortunately are over 60 % wrong atm

I am here to change you and get you profitable

For it to work - you have to take control of your mindset - and boss it ;-))

Sorry got to pick my son up from station in 15 mins

Hope to be back for 3 pm news

LATEST chart - need to see yours for last 2 hrs Sun

216626d1454508975-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-3216-scalpin-2.png

Attachments

• GU - 3216 SCALPIN 2.png
    GU - 3216 SCALPIN 2.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 364
Of course,
Sorry I am late..everything is very slow.
View attachment 216624

Thank you SUn

Pleased its easier to see and also add your TL 's

That will keep you focused on it being in a bull bias really while still over 4500

Now going to check your chart in detail with price and time next - but out until 3 or 3 15 pm

See you later

Regards

Peter

You started off with a 11 pip win

Then a small loss and another win

then I forget - so whats gone wrong really today - as today was easy on bias

Also I appreciate you were not around to buy GU at your level you wanted to - ie 4410 to 15 - but did you get in over 4430 or over 4450 or over 4470 ???

Ask yourself - why

If you say - was looking for sells - again - why ??

I have been through your situation myself - and understand that you feel you are not hooked up etc with the markets

But you are with my set - up - then its just saying do it

I know you can do it Sun - you know you can do it - but your mind is stopping you

You have to overcome your mind - and show that your actions are correct and your mindset is wrong

It requires action - and I know you know what you have to do -

Please just follow me if you want to give you more confidence and stop doing the impulsive trades that unfortunately are over 60 % wrong atm

I am here to change you and get you profitable

For it to work - you have to take control of your mindset - and boss it ;-))

My mind is real problem...I tried my best to chain it..but it's very reckless...But this constant practice I hope will change my mindset completely...but yes..instead of paying a psychiatrist...I am paying the market...glad that i am trading on a cent account. I should trade on Cent account from the beginning..then wouldn't lost those monies.

Cent account is better, it gives me real feel & yet loss is less.

GBPUSD_2016-02-03_19-59-22.png
This is my GU latest chart with TDs.

No problem you can check this chart later. I am out today. I think I have done enough beating myself for today...Tommorow..I will practice again...:rambo:

Have a nice day...
Bye..

View attachment 216628

No problem you can check this chart later. I am out today. I think I have done enough beating myself for today...Tommorow..I will practice again...:rambo:

Have a nice day...
Bye..

Hi Sun

Yes I dont blame you - - your mindset is perfectly that of a losing trader. You have lost money in the past - so you have no confidence you can make it - but hope and think you will keep losing and so therefore you are not thinking correct - guessing and hoping and preying on day - you will make it

So we have to change it - but not helping is working with out all the clues and aids etc

Look at my chart and Lrs etc - note comment - look at yours

I have added extra trendlines - dont be frightened of them - they compliment LRs and PA

Its so obvious you are not in charge or control of your live trading - so will change that next - even if you only take just 1 or 2 trades a day

I will also post a comment you said on GU this morning many hrs ago

You never acted on it

Thats typical and normal of a trader who's been a loser and not wanting to carry out the actions - Its normal - but we wlll change it - step by step

Meanwhile lets look at the 2 charts

Yours with extra TLs - and missing mid Lrs

216632d1454511840-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-suns-chart-3216-gu.png

Mine with my TL's and additional LRs - saying bull bias and buy on pullbacks above levels

216634d1454511840-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-3216-scalpin-3.png

Attachments

• SUns Chart 3216 GU.png
    SUns Chart 3216 GU.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 620
  • GU - 3216 SCALPIN  3.png
    GU - 3216 SCALPIN 3.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 619
Ideally we need to see the GU try over 4455 and 65 to stay with buys after news - ie new highs then

GU

9 12am

Move started up at 9 00 am

I hope Sun got in if not at start of scalp buy at 4400 - at least at 4410 or 15

Now stalling around 4425 atm -

Will Pound be bullish after news release ??

Oh I missed the trade. Took little longer break.
Now GU buy at 4449 & closed at last top. Gain of 10 pips.

Good point i missed that. Thank you for rectifying my mistake.

I got one buy trade from 93 which i closed at 97. For obvious reason, old interim bottom.

But to buy more with confidence, instead of 4400, how about 4410?
4410 is above all longer LR.

Just want to know that my reading is right or wrong.

Regards
Sun

GU

Sun commented about buying over 4410 before 9 00 am UK time - ie 6 hrs ago

I have posted other comments on buying as well - we all knew if it went over 4420 and 50 and 70 it might make 4480 or 4500

Now after 3 00 pm - its up at 4592

Approx over 180 pips above were Sun wanted to look at buys ;-)

Yes she made a few little scalp buys - but never left one on and actually lost money on a few buys failing - ie timing with tight stops

Did we ever go back near 4420 or 4450 on way up after 10 30 and 11 00 am

Could Sun have bought with a 5 pip stop and make 150 + pips today

Yes

Why did'nt she ??

She would have on demo - but real money - different ballgame - stress worry anxiety - losing mentality - etc etc

Sun - keep saying to yourself - I can do it !!!!!

And you will

Regards

Peter

Back next after 5 00 pm I think

Very busy day

Forgot to mention EU finally made over 1 1000

3 00 pm news helped and testing over 1045 now

Will post chart set up later

Main earners for me today EA - GU - even AU part of session and not forgetting easy EJ - in bear bias

EU - ok got some pips on it - but again missed out big time as not had partial buy left on - shame - but thats trading - you can never be 100% right and cover all pairs etc etc

Good Trading

View attachment 216628

Have a nice day...
Bye..

don't trade against the trend

if the Price is above 20 EMA and 20 is above 200 EMA. both are pointing upwards.

then you have to be admitted that the trend is strong rather than guessing.

in this types of Price volatility just like today's we have to take small position rather than large.

hope you understand.

you have to follow Mr. Forexmospherian in every step, because he is the only one who is mature trader that i found him.

Good Luck.

Hi Guys,
What a super day. Indices too. I am nearly blind squinting for hours and hours.
So many pairs in a good trend today and yes EA what a pair. Dropped 100 in 14 minutes!
I hope you all made a lot of pips.
Still reading but never get the time to partake as I would like.
Good luck all.

GU - Today

Hi Sun

Yes I dont blame you - - your mindset is perfectly that of a losing trader. You have lost money in the past - so you have no confidence you can make it - but hope and think you will keep losing and so therefore you are not thinking correct - guessing and hoping and preying on day - you will make it

So we have to change it - but not helping is working with out all the clues and aids etc

Look at my chart and Lrs etc - note comment - look at yours

I have added extra trendlines - dont be frightened of them - they compliment LRs and PA

Its so obvious you are not in charge or control of your live trading - so will change that next - even if you only take just 1 or 2 trades a day

I will also post a comment you said on GU this morning many hrs ago

You never acted on it

Thats typical and normal of a trader who's been a loser and not wanting to carry out the actions - Its normal - but we wlll change it - step by step

Meanwhile lets look at the 2 charts

Yours with extra TLs - and missing mid Lrs

216632d1454511840-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-suns-chart-3216-gu.png

Mine with my TL's and additional LRs - saying bull bias and buy on pullbacks above levels

216634d1454511840-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-3216-scalpin-3.png

GU

Close to 7 00 pm

Update chart on 1 min

4630 ish - a big move

216660d1454525523-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-3216-pm-4.png

Attachments

• GU - 3216 PM 4.png
    GU - 3216 PM 4.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 440
Hi Guys

Yes its been a busy one - unfortunately my own fault - but not done a 400 + pip day with partials etc - but near 290 pips - and easy equivalent to over 2 days of 50 pips of scalp targets at 100% stakes

Missed out most on EU really - GU - EA - EJ etc and AU done fine

See you in morning

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.