A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA

3 37PM

From its low spike at NFP - GA now moved back up 290 pips - yes and it dropped over 200 pips if you count spike as well

Maybe 160 pips was collectable off morning drop and then on buys I reckon certainly over 210 + pips

NO - got nothing like that amount off it today - missed a lot of the buys being out

GA

3 37PM

From its low spike at NFP - GA now moved back up 290 pips - yes and it dropped over 200 pips if you count spike as well

Maybe 160 pips was collectable off morning drop and then on buys I reckon certainly over 210 + pips

NO - got nothing like that amount off it today - missed a lot of the buys being out

A bit late but will have to make screen room for that pair from now on. I am sure it will be another fun one.

Have a good weekend all.

A bit late but will have to make screen room for that pair from now on. I am sure it will be another fun one.

Have a good weekend all.

Yes - will be doing that Nick

4 36 pm was the sell candle / bar on EA - as LH to 5286/7 high

Not quite been stopped out my partials

Have a good weekend Nick and all the guys who join in on the thread

Got some more tips etc for Sun's thread later and also for Keen

Back later on for a round up

Regards

F

Outrageous !

Regards

F

Hi F

Thanks again for all your hard work teaching this great method

Am currently +131 up on EU and +93 on NU still open full stakes Will close soon ! Other trades closed total + 173 pips since midnight last night !! That s outrageous

Got taken out for +30 on EA I think after NFP action

This method is certainly far from easy and I m still unsure of the Time Rules and the LITS zone method BUT Hard work is certainly paying so far!

May have a nice glass of Red or two this evening. Now I just have to go and find some money from somewhere to go live small time to start as we all know the mindset is different from Demo

Have a Good evening all

Dave. :)

Regards

F

Caught the high and over 2 hrs it dropped approx 50 pips - nice off a 5 or 7 pips stop to finish the week off - ie a winning trade with a RR of 7 to 8 at the end of a Freaky Friday

Enjoy your weekend guys - and Dave well done - Loads more to learn - but I am sure I can help you with more tips etc - just work at it and stay focused

Regards

F

Hi F

Thanks again for all your hard work teaching this great method

Am currently +131 up on EU and +93 on NU still open full stakes Will close soon ! Other trades closed total + 173 pips since midnight last night !! That s outrageous

Got taken out for +30 on EA I think after NFP action

This method is certainly far from easy and I m still unsure of the Time Rules and the LITS zone method BUT Hard work is certainly paying so far!

May have a nice glass of Red or two this evening. Now I just have to go and find some money from somewhere to go live small time to start as we all know the mindset is different from Demo

Have a Good evening all

Dave. :)

That's some great trading D......well done

N

No worries F......I think people cannot believe us when we say we can read the market and make consistent money......sure we have different styles but as you say above the devil is I. The detail plus years of practice and focus

It is possible....as many of your trainees here are proving

Rome cannot be built in a day.....but it can over time :smart:

N

Hope you don't mind N, but I'm not on F's buddy list and just wanted to share with you all what real traders can do and of course back it up with proof :LOL:

PS. to all F's students. You really should demand proof from the experts, if they ARE making money, then proving it would be a doddle :) cv

Great trading NVP and thanks for sharing with the students.(y)

Trying to set up the LR for the AUD/USD

Will carry on the LR DAX.

Good week all

Attachments

• 4-5-11-15.PNG
    4-5-11-15.PNG
    125.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
Great trading NVP and thanks for sharing with the students.(y)

Trying to set up the LR for the AUD/USD

Will carry on the LR DAX.

Good week all

Do you see a lot of potential on DAX with lr's.
Have you looked back on charts to see it in action?
I must have a look. Dax has taken a backseat the last 6 to 8 weeks since doing more of F's method. Still can't miss 07.00 and 08.00 for the 10 minutes of fun and games though.

Monday 9th November 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Start of another week and after today might not be commenting every morning - Pre Opens

I am going to explain more about the LiTS areas and then I hope I can leave it open for any of your guys to make your own versions of how you see the LiTs on your own chart platforms

This might only be for a few days or weeks and i will be popping in at various times with comments - trade calls and charts etc - but time for a change and of course I have been mentioning over the last week or so about a change and a new format for this journal.

Just to recap my FX Trading method is made up of three main components

1. Scalping with tight stops and near as possible perfect entries in time window periods and based at or close to 6 main KT's per hour

2. Partial stakes from scalps with stops then moved into profits and trades left to run for larger pip rewards.

3. Scalping on top of trades already on - the PPND method - mainly 2 or 4 pairs as the key earners and then another 2 or 4 pairs that are not do not get so much attention but with the idea just 1 or 2 trades on them might last 2hr to even 2 days or 2 weeks and make large pip numbers just off smaller stake size - ie a 180 pips win off a 5 pip stop even on 30% partial stakes is still equivalent to my daily target plus of all scalping at 100% stake sizes.

The scalping part is the key - but it still might only account for only 40 to 70% of the daily and weekly monies earned.

So in conclusion - all followers of the method - i welcome more input from you will your versions of LiTs and then any calls/ charts etc etc on any FX pairs - it need not be the pairs I mostly cover.

Ok lets get started - although hopefully my now at 6 30 am you have already taken one or two scalps already at KT's

Have a good day

Regards

F

LiTs Area for Monday Am session

6 46 am

LiTs areas

EU - 0715 - 0757

GU - 5020 - 5060

UJ - 122 95 - 123 33

UChf - 0060 - 0025

UCad 3310 - 3278

AU - 7015 - 7045

EJ - 132 15 - 132 50

EA - 5200 - 5240

GA - 1320 - 1400

GA

6 49 am

Last LiTs area I mentioned on GA - I took a scalp buy on that pair at 6 30 am from 1342

Now its just made 1365 - 23 pip move up in just under 20 mins and a net 19 pips as spread high atm - (approx 3 3 pip) at 70% and 30% being left on for time being

EA

6 52 AM

6 28 am was the interim low - but 6 37 am onwards looked a better scalp buy time than exactly 6 30 am - as first 5 mins it was slow

Spread better than GA but slower to make 20 pips atm

Status
Not open for further replies.