A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a early 30 pips from 2 trades so did a bit of work today.:cool:

That's good then FXW - its so much easier when you have pips already in the kitty and you can relax more knowing that the odd few bad scalps are not going to ruin your day

I noticed Sun had 3 bad scalps first thing - and of course its bound to set you back until you find the flows and get the timing right

On GA now 1440 to 50 is first supports and now as we know we need really over 1500 to think it will break out to a larger bull rally

GA - 12 51pm to 4 00 pm

GA

Flavour or favourite of the day ( atm )

3 nice Key Times

3 nice trades - but plenty more scalps in between

Chart below

posted in NVP's thread by error

203992d1446048703-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-281015-4.png

Attachments

• GA - 281015 4.png
    GA - 281015 4.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 536
4 33 pm

Missed this last scalp buy on GA

It dropped to 1412 from 90 - area - yes over 75 pips and then thats support area 1400 -1420

I had a phone call from family member - so missed it completely

Going to pop back after 5 15 pm and then around maybe after 6 20 pm to see whats happened later on

late scalping session ....ending soon ............got some of the usd rise ...........sold Euro

see you all tomorrow
N

Went for an early Nando's thinking I would be back latest 6 15 pm - got back 10 mins ago - so missed the action totally this evening

Interesting with dollar strength the different effects on EA & GA - GA rising - EA dropping like the EU and AU

Nice drop on EU of 180 + pips - 100 pips in about 4 mins and other 80 over 40 mins

Always worth noting and learning from all news releases - also on UJ the big spike the wrong way first - but on EU straight drop - no stop hunting bears first

2 Years Ago this week

I joined T2W approx 2 years ago this week

I opened my first thread -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

On November 2nd 2013 - after politely being told my the old guard to " pi** **f" and start your own thread - along with the comments - you won't last 2 weeks here mate - lol

This was my first chart I posted

167774d1383729569-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-61113.jpg

A beaut of a scalp buy at LO on the GU

i got the mickey taken out me - again by the old school who said my charts were all mickey mouse - kindergarden stuff . Showed how much they knew :LOL:

I thought ok - make my charts even more of a mess - that will confuse them even more - put them off the scent and then I could see who might know more ?

Next - I got banned for being the dodgy vender Davey Robinson - never heard of him but with so many junior Sherlock Holmes on this site - they all put 2 + 2 together and got 13 I think.

Then the heavy mod started - ie the naked chartists and the computer programming buffs etc etc.

Do you know most naked chart guys show a naked chart purely not to give you their real method - ie they dont like sharing or helping others - OK its their choice - but maybe sums up a bad attitude etc etc- trying to look superior.

Then I got the real abuse - no problem - so I give it back and get banned again !

OK - needed to learn the rules - ie I am taking on experienced old school timers who know all the forum tricks in the book - but still seem fairly useless at trading ?

Slowly I learn the ropes - but still get caught out by tricks you don't expect off grown adults - but still its all part of the Lulz I am told - lol

They will not believe anything I say or show - so I train an inexperienced 18 month of FX trading rookie over about 6 months

He then shows live statements - but no still no good - they all must be paint shopped. He too starts doing the odd live trades in the "now" - with moves lasting anything from 10 mins to 30 mins - but of course they are all hindsight?

Next tricks - many of the old school say they are leaving as forum's going downhill fast. They then come back as multi nics - all with one agenda - get F banned lol

Actually its all very entertaining - as long as I can get some trading in during the day - because being a Full Time FX retail trader - it can be very lonely and boring working from an home office.

So when am I going to leave ?

Well after being called all names under the sun including a dodgy vendor and charlatan etc - I am mystified why I am not on the big world wide stage - you know - Twitter - Face book - Instagram - etc etc - not on any of those sites.

Also have not really made any contributions on any other FX forums over last year or so - fairly low key I suppose - why bother when I am loved so much here lol.

If I am still here in the new year - 2016 - must change the format more. I know I plan to fully retire within next 2 yrs - or at least cut back to say just 10 - 12 days a month instead of everyday - with more holiday breaks - 10+ weeks a year instead of just 5 - 6 weeks .

I just hope I can get some more FX traders trained in time to take over and keep the method going for another decade or so - yes it will need fine tuning - its an ever evolving dynamic market- but then its more evolution stuff - not the full blown 100% Revolution meaning another complete new method - can never see that

More stuff from the start on T2W this week -to celebrate my 2 yr Birthday ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined T2W approx 2 years ago this week

I opened my first thread -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader.html

On November 2nd 2013 - after politely being told my the old guard to " pi** **f" and start your own thread - along with the comments - you won't last 2 weeks here mate - lol

This was my first chart I posted

167774d1383729569-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-61113.jpg

A beaut of a scalp buy at LO on the GU

i got the mickey taken out me - again by the old school who said my charts were all mickey mouse - kindergarden stuff . Showed how much they knew :LOL:

I thought ok - make my charts even more of a mess - that will confuse them even more - put them off the scent and then I could see who might know more ?

Next - I got banned for being the dodgy vender Davey Robinson - never heard of him but with so many junior Sherlock Holmes on this site - they all put 2 + 2 together and got 13 I think.

Then the heavy mod started - ie the naked chartists and the computer programming buffs etc etc.

Do you know most naked chart guys show a naked chart purely not to give you their real method - ie they dont like sharing or helping others - OK its their choice - but maybe sums up a bad attitude etc etc- trying to look superior.

Then I got the real abuse - no problem - so I give it back and get banned again !

OK - needed to learn the rules - ie I am taking on experienced old school timers who know all the forum tricks in the book - but still seem fairly useless at trading ?

Slowly I learn the ropes - but still get caught out by tricks you don't expect off grown adults - but still its all part of the Lulz I am told - lol

They will not believe anything I say or show - so I train an inexperienced 18 month of FX trading rookie over about 6 months

He then shows live statements - but no still no good - they all must be paint shopped. He too starts doing the odd live trades in the "now" - with moves lasting anything from 10 mins to 30 mins - but of course they are all hindsight?

Next tricks - many of the old school say they are leaving as forum's going downhill fast. They then come back as multi nics - all with one agenda - get F banned lol

Actually its all very entertaining - as long as I can get some trading in during the day - because being a Full Time FX retail trader - it can be very lonely and boring working from an home office.

So when am I going to leave ?

Well after being called all names under the sun including a dodgy vendor and charlatan etc - I am mystified why I am not on the big world wide stage - you know - Twitter - Face book - Instagram - etc etc - not on any of those sites.

Also have not really made any contributions on any other FX forums over last year or so - fairly low key I suppose - why bother when I am loved so much here lol.

If I am still here in the new year - 2016 - must change the format more. I know I plan to fully retire within next 2 yrs - or at least cut back to say just 10 - 12 days a month instead of everyday - with more holiday breaks - 10+ weeks a year instead of just 5 - 6 weeks .

I just hope I can get some more FX traders trained in time to take over and keep the method going for another decade or so - yes it will need fine tuning - its an ever evolving dynamic market- but then its more evolution stuff - not the full blown 100% Revolution meaning another complete new method - can never see that

More stuff from the start on T2W this week -to celebrate my 2 yr Birthday ;-)

who u callin rookie !!

Happy 2nd Anniversary F
It is a shame I had to read so much after the event and not followed all your escapades live.
Good luck

Last edited:
Thursday 29th October 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Loads of news releases today - but most of them minor and only a couple of red ones on US Dollar again at 12 30 pm.

You have to be careful though on he minor news stuff - market makers can always use them as an excuse if the need to for a bit of action ( stop hunting )

Missed the action last night after 6 00 pm - the 180+ pip EU fall etc - so at least today we are in some different ranges etc.

Also will not be here for both Opens - will miss the LO at 8 am but back by 8 30 am ish I hope.

Normal stuff again today - will get the LiTs areas out next and must make sure I call some scalps LIVE IN ADVANCE TO WHEN THEY HAPPEN - off the 1 min LR chart in a time window etc etc - just to frustrate the alternative bunch ( so much easier if they had a 1 mn LR chart open and understood the clues )

All charts / comments / questions etc etc welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 33 am

Ok some pullbacks started on the EU / EA /GA etc - only scalp so far was at 6 09 am on the EJ at 132 05 as a scalp buy - it made 132 12 and I exited at 132 11 - so 5 pips net approx in the Kitty so far

My spread on the GA is too much to scalp with atm - its 3.3 pips - high - EA - 1 8 pips not so bad and EJ only 0 6 pips

hey mate .....well done........2 years and you cracked the 1m views a while back on the big threads ..........

naturally you made an early splash here ....and many had noses placed well out of joint.........

sure you are no shrinking violet but clearly you know your game and were willing to help those that were prepared to listen..........

as I was transitioning to Scalping .....I was genuinely interested to learn ..and your banter and confidence for me was no different to many business people and also traders I have learned from over the years

ive always been surprised at how easily you upset so many "established" traders here at T2win ..................perhaps many were not as confident and established as they claimed

have a good one

N

LiTs Area for Thursday Am session

6 45 am

EU - 0895 - 0960 ( yes large atm )

GU - 5245 - 5285

UJ - 120 45 - 121 00

UChf - 9920 - 9960

UCad - 3170 - 3226

AU - 7090 - 7140

EA - 5337 - 5413

EJ - 131 75 - 132 45