A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the real test on the GA

Can it make over 1470 and then test 85/90 ??

In theory now it should

But - I am sure there will be more play going on first

Hi MM

Originally 1470 was always my cut off for more sells

But because all this is "gameplay - I did think if we get over 70+ then next place to sell would be 85/ 90

Result - we did not touch 70 - stopped 65 /66 in a TW

Then its just LRs and time rules etc etc

ie a drop of 50 pips with no try over 66

GA

2 05 PM

I do think we have 2 barriers now of interim S & R areas

1400 to 1420 is all support - so need under both to keep selling

1466 to 90 is all R areas - so need above both to make new scalp buys

In between ie 1420 to 65 - then 45 pips of area to take our money lol

In London for a few days, back friday, tho not sure if I will be up for trading much.

Hi Nick and MM

Sorry missed this comment from you early on MM

Today suddenly new comments appear on previous pages I do not see when on page - strange ??

Hi Nick - hope your trips been OK - today the GA as taken over as my new intraday favourite for the day

I am sure all will change again next week - but will always make sure I try and cover at least 2 of 4 beasts - ie EA / EJ - GA / GJ

Regards

F

GA was in sync on scalp buys from the hr change at 2 00 pm

so far at 2 14 pm

GU up approx 11 pips

GA made up approx 34 pips

Guess extra 0 6 of a pip spread well worth while

Hi Nick and MM

Sorry missed this comment from you early on MM

Today suddenly new comments appear on previous pages I do not see when on page - strange ??

Hi Nick - hope your trips been OK - today the GA as taken over as my new intraday favourite for the day

I am sure all will change again next week - but will always make sure I try and cover at least 2 of 4 beasts - ie EA / EJ - GA / GJ

Regards

F

I have been looking in as you may have seen through likes.
Noticed you have mentioned GA a few times and have it on my list for a look.
I had already added GJ and EJ for closer inspection in trading days along with EA.

Trips been good, one thing hard to do and comprehend is such a strong lunchtime drinking culture in the City. Was with 4 guys yesterday who all managed 4/5 pints in 90 minutes. I would want my bed soon after, these guys were heading back to the office. Pubs were full too. My first job years ago was nearby and we often did it but nearly 30 years on!

EU

Update for 2 00 pm

So far high at 1090

Under 76 its lost scalp buy sequence and bias could change

Supports to try scalp buys at 1057/ 60 and 1068 / 7

EU

2 19 pm

made so far 1057 off sell - a 33 pip drop

Now a scalp buy above 57 - but outside TW ??

It lined up on levels and Lrs and PA - but not time for now

I have been looking in as you may have seen through likes.
Noticed you have mentioned GA a few times and have it on my list for a look.
I had already added GJ and EJ for closer inspection in trading days along with EA.

Trips been good, one thing hard to do and comprehend is such a strong lunchtime drinking culture in the City. Was with 4 guys yesterday who all managed 4/5 pints in 90 minutes. I would want my bed soon after, these guys were heading back to the office. Pubs were full too. My first job years ago was nearby and we often did it but nearly 30 years on!

4 or 5 pints of beer or a bottle of wine - and agree I would want a nice 2 hr nap in the afternoon lol

Trouble is - we are getting old - although I personally say nowadays 60 is the new 40

That GA scalp buy at 2 00 pm was worth 50 pips gross - or approx 47 pips net all in 30 mins

That scalping heaven - especially off a 5 or 7 pip stop - so then RR of at least 7

Back after 3 00 pm next

If I stick a TL on GA from 2 00 pm - then above 1465 still scalp bullish

If it fell under 60 and 55 - easy then just scalp sells

EU

2 19 pm

made so far 1057 off sell - a 33 pip drop

Now a scalp buy above 57 - but outside TW ??

It lined up on levels and Lrs and PA - but not time for now

EU

3 07 pm

Not ignoring it - but lower on list of priority to the GA / EJ / EA etc

scalp buy from 57 so far made 77 and is now pulling back again

In a boring range atm - let it sort itself out and then get back to it over 1100 or under 1050

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1703.html#post2647874

tricky usd so far in early London.........I want bull action but its not obliging....

yet

N

I always look and hope for some key signals in early London..............mainly off S/R levels that the Asian has offered

today again a classic (inverse happened yesterday)

London Held the Asian Support level.............sure you could've chased the usd up and down ..........but the smart move was wait for retraces .....

The US session will generally test London .........and it has ........selling at the moment through the asian as well

classic patterns for me on USD then

back later tonight .may try and trade US pm session :smart:

N

now the

Attachments

• asian held.JPG
    asian held.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 148
Hi N

Yes I might pop back at 6 pm - although not bothered at 8 pm is dont normally trade the NU.

GA peaked at 92 and after 3 30 pm basically back to scalp sells with now under 65

Status
Not open for further replies.