A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday 3rd September 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

A busy day on the economic calendar - lots of red news releases through out the main part of the trading day starting with UK Pound again at 9 30 am

Third day of this new journal and still not settled totally on how to come up with more of a new format whilst hopefully assisting members who want to go through all the necessary stages to learn the method fully

As you know - my intraday trading day starts with scalps anytime after 5 51pm and 6 09 am - both key times in the 6 00 am UK time window

Today as already got off well ie 5 59 am and 6 08/9 am - scalp buys on the EU from the 1219 area

1216 to 1218 is like a scalp LiTs area

Will show in a chart next

Also will do main FX pairs LiTs before 7 00 am EO

OK - guys - have a great trading day - stay calm and focused and watch that clock or even stopwatch - and if you are really hi tech - then you might have your KT's already come u on your trading platform charts etc

All the best

F

EU - start of my trading day

EU

scalp LiTs - 1216 -1218

Show you what I mean on 1 min LR chart

198538d1441258170-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-6-00-am-30915.png

Attachments

• EU - 6 00 AM 30915.png
    EU - 6 00 AM 30915.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 663
Better answer than mine I reckon

(y)

See you around tomorrow - in after 6 15 am

Regards

Good morning F and MM! And thank you very much for thorough explanations!
I agree that much of this boils down to experience and doing screen time, and while I get more and more use to the different patterns PA is still a fuzzy concept to me.

Summing up though, and as I have understood it the reason to sit on hands at 3:50ish is that the previous rise ( 3:39 to 3:48) was very strong and that the structure has broken out of the slow rising channel from 2pm and that we are unsure if we will have an immediate new HH. Also the spike at 3:51pm should set off alarm bells as it indicates that it will try up again (although I suspect that had I taken the trade I would have entered somewhere in the bottom part of this spike).
It is true that at 3:51pm the fastest LRs had crossed over but these had not yet crossed any of the slower ones and waiting for this could probably hold off the trigger finger.

Finally I now realize that 1.3320ish was a resistance from the 30th of Aug and that would have been another clue (the fact that the HH ar 3:49 did not test that level).

Come to think of it the whole structure was a very nice Elliot wave but as always with Elliot waves I only spot them in retrospect :).

Many thanks again! I will get back down in the mine!
Regards
Jon

Attachments

• UCad2sep.png
    UCad2sep.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 101
LiTs areas for key pairs from 6 40 am - Pre Opens

EU - 1205 - 1235

GU - 5300 - 5320

EJ - 135 10 - 135 30

UJ - 120 45 - 120 65

UChf - 9685 - 9710

UCad - 3265 - 3275/80

AU - 7030 - 7050

Good morning F and MM! And thank you very much for thorough explanations!
I agree that much of this boils down to experience and doing screen time, and while I get more and more use to the different patterns PA is still a fuzzy concept to me.

Summing up though, and as I have understood it the reason to sit on hands at 3:50ish is that the previous rise ( 3:39 to 3:48) was very strong and that the structure has broken out of the slow rising channel from 2pm and that we are unsure if we will have an immediate new HH. Also the spike at 3:51pm should set off alarm bells as it indicates that it will try up again (although I suspect that had I taken the trade I would have entered somewhere in the bottom part of this spike).
It is true that at 3:51pm the fastest LRs had crossed over but these had not yet crossed any of the slower ones and waiting for this could probably hold off the trigger finger.

Finally I now realize that 1.3320ish was a resistance from the 30th of Aug and that would have been another clue (the fact that the HH ar 3:49 did not test that level).

Come to think of it the whole structure was a very nice Elliot wave but as always with Elliot waves I only spot them in retrospect :).

Many thanks again! I will get back down in the mine!
Regards
Jon

Morning Jon

Welcome FX intraday fusion trading - ie fitting my method in with EW / Harmonics / Pitchforks / etc etc - It can then be even more successful - the more clues you have - the stronger the Probability etc

Have a good day

Regards

EU

6 48 am

pullbacks staying above 1222 are still scalp buys again as per chart 28 -32 is R and then next R above at 1235 to 40 ish

Supports - 1200 to 1215

morning all..

the usd index has come out of the blocks on London session again as a bull this week

superb week for the greenback so far

buy buy buy while stocks last;)

N

Attachments

• usd index action.JPG
    usd index action.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 114
Only around to 7 30 am this morning guys

Hope to be back for 9 30 am UK Pound news - if late with traffic back at 9 45 am ish

morning all..

the usd index has come out of the blocks on London session again as a bull this week

superb week for the greenback so far

buy buy buy while stocks last;)

N

Morning N

EU odd one out as being rising as GU / AU fall

Ucad and Uchf - not fully convinced yet

Have a great day - around more from 10 to 3 30 am today

Sorry guys - got to get ready too pop out after 7 30 am

Will miss LO and maybe 9 30 am GU news

Its a busy red news day so will be lots going on over the day on many pairs

Stay focused - keep the stops tight watch out for 8 00 am spike and London Boy tricks

No where near my daily target - so going to have to work on it after 9 30 am

heres a recent on the Ucad ..........fast though

i'm trying to buy usd into decent signals on other currencies ...........heres the recent ucad

i'm looking for the usd to bounce of recent lows into selling currencies

Europeans are running to close to usd patterns at moment so my focus is on the Ucad

F's 9.18.37 LR on main chart to help

cheers
N

Attachments

• usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 122
GU sells from 6 50 am

198568d1441260577-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-30915-am.png

morning F

not my favourite usd pair today but ok

i'm still buying usd into bounces so clearly selling GU is what I seek

heres where I was interested so far today .......crazily the best dumo by GU was when both usd and GBP were bull ........but clearly usd was more bullish than gbp to move the pair

go figure

N

Attachments

• gu options.JPG
    gu options.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 128
ok I will continue to trade the usd buy bounces until conditions change

here we come again

N

Attachments

• buy the bounce.JPG
    buy the bounce.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 108
fast and furious guys

Attachments

• boom boom 1.JPG
    boom boom 1.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 105
9 pip range on GU from the sell signal above .............best of a soggy bunch though so sorry it didn't run

ok that's as close as I can get to live calls gang............you saw the falling usd and I have shown the gu selloff as usd bounced .....:smart:

I don't trade the same as F and MM etc etc ........I use strengthmeters as my lead

I do however use a lot of F's techniques to sharpen my entries... ! (y)

N

Attachments

• 9 pip poss scalp.JPG
    9 pip poss scalp.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.