A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ high was around 7 39 am - yes another key time and not spotted that right away

so we need to breach 123 00 + by what 8 09 am - or allow play say 8 14 am

If not stuck in range next from say 62 to 98

GU

Totally missed the GU scalp buy in the 7 30 am TW

Must have been munching my sarnie or gulping my coffee

Missed out on a cracking move up - over 60 pips and did not get one pip on it as had no partial on this morning on buys - my c*ck up - but that's trading - you will never get it all 100% right etc etc

GU

8 23 am

OK - I missed the scalp buy from 7 30 TW

But I did not miss the scalp sell at the 8 00 am TW

Here's the set up on the tick chart

Nice moves

Dont forget 9 30 am ;Pound news

I am off out in 15 mins - will try and pop in before midday - but not back at desk to afternoon

219728d1456820487-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-1316-lo.png

Attachments

• GU - 1316 lo.png
    GU - 1316 lo.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 540
Hi NVP,

Yes EJ is rising up..straight..EO is never good for me specially on certain days..95% time I lose during EO. From now on I will predict those days in advance.

Now a break...
Good day..
S,

yen has been a great sell today Sun ...........sure you had to wait to trade it at best times against the Euro and also the USD .....

but those pairs have never once made me think buy them this morning ;)

100 pips selloff from 6am on EA as well.....bonus ball for me today ...

cheers all

N

Attachments

• sell yen.JPG
    sell yen.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 108
EJ

6 56am

Low yesterday around 122 07/10 area

Above 122 35/40 in a bullish PS for the morning Opens

First R's at 122 85-90

Range say again 50 pips - we need to b/o of the range for the proper move

EJ

11 11am

I am still away from my desk but on wifi with my laptop in Burton on Trent so had to pop in to see how my partials have been doing

EJ I left at when it ahd made approx 123 00 but still had more legs to rise further above 122 60

I left one partial buy on from 122 67 and so far its been up to 123 31

I cannot get into my proper trading platform off this laptop even though i have a similar set up on a different account - so if I want to change anything - I have to do i the old fashioned way - by phone to the broker

Above 82 I am happy to leave a partial buy on the EJ as still approx 20 pips in that - but would have preferred to exit at 123 20 -30 area

We are still bullish on this pair for now

GU

6 45am

Comment from yesterday - approx 14 hrs ago

It did pull back

It did stay above 3900

It did try up again and is still in a bullish PS for this am session

Price atn 3946 - after a 48 new high in last few minutes

Again pullbacks need to stay above 3900 - ideally 3910/15 and its still in scalp buy mode above 3930 atm

GU

11 20 am

So far made 4019 / 20

I have partials on from yesterday still as always looked upon 3860 and 3895/ 3900 as being important supports for further rises up

3910 was the false - stop hunt before the rise carried on and now we need to stay above ideally 3970 - but most importnat 3935/40 to stay with the bullish PS for now

Will not be back until near 1 00 pm and hope to be trading at my desk after 2 00 pm

GL guys

PS - my EA sell partials got taken out at 5205 - shame - but that was my best sell of the morning and I exited 70% about 5145 ish area before I left and left the 30% on with stop in profit at approx 5205

Thank you Peter for pointing it out.

Now I got it, what I was missing in the chart & it made me to enter sell from a support...:innocent:

Sell was too early before 122.47.

Looking at the current EJ chart, it's sort of in triangle figure now.

That means now if I need to sell, I would sell below 122.76?

On the other side, if I need to buy then I will buy above the trendline break or last higher high?

Is this understanding is ok.

attachment.php

Regards

Attachments

• EURJPYM1.png
    EURJPYM1.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 817
Back now and Cad Dollar news in 3 mins

Hi Sun - will answer your question in depth within the next hr

Just checking out UCad next

UCad

This is for SUN - on reading PA on 1 min

Wwe have made another new low now of 3469 and the cut off on sells is now 88 -90

If we bounce over 91 + then it could be a buy then to 3507/10

If bounces stay under 88 - its still a sell until a low holds etc for 30 min rule

Thank you Peter for pointing it out.

Now I got it, what I was missing in the chart & it made me to enter sell from a support...:innocent:

Sell was too early before 122.47.

Looking at the current EJ chart, it's sort of in triangle figure now.

That means now if I need to sell, I would sell below 122.76?

On the other side, if I need to buy then I will buy above the trendline break or last higher high?

Is this understanding is ok.

attachment.php

Regards

Hi Sun

Nearly OK ;-)

What I will do is post my chart on EJ in a bit on the 1 min and go through all where you scalp buy and all where you can scalp sell

Many traders would not buy into a resistance area or sell into supports if price is within say 20 - 30 pips of a level

With us being mainly short term intraday - we need at least 10 to 15 pips of range to take a scalp worth while - we really don't want scalps of say 3 to 5 pips - but of course we take them if we maybe are wrong any so any profit is better than any loss

You this morning scalp sold at a price that had maybe 1 to 5 pips before it would hit a support around 122 60

Now the previous high was about 75 - so if you had scalp sold at say 73 or 70 - no problem - you could have got a 7 -10 pip scalp - so OK

Now if you think well I dont want to sell until under say 122 72 area - you are missing out too much

My chart will explain more and I will comment on it too hopefully explain more as you need to be fluid - but with disciplines and atm I think you are not maybe used to this part

Don't worry - as long as I can explain it right - it will make sense to you

Give me another 10 -20 mins or so

Regards

Peter

UCad

This is for SUN - on reading PA on 1 min

Wwe have made another new low now of 3469 and the cut off on sells is now 88 -90

If we bounce over 91 + then it could be a buy then to 3507/10

If bounces stay under 88 - its still a sell until a low holds etc for 30 min rule

Checking it out. Here is the chart in more visualized form.
Untitled.png

I am sure you already bought.

Hi Sun

Nearly OK ;-)

What I will do is post my chart on EJ in a bit on the 1 min and go through all where you scalp buy and all where you can scalp sell

Many traders would not buy into a resistance area or sell into supports if price is within say 20 - 30 pips of a level

With us being mainly short term intraday - we need at least 10 to 15 pips of range to take a scalp worth while - we really don't want scalps of say 3 to 5 pips - but of course we take them if we maybe are wrong any so any profit is better than any loss

You this morning scalp sold at a price that had maybe 1 to 5 pips before it would hit a support around 122 60

Now the previous high was about 75 - so if you had scalp sold at say 73 or 70 - no problem - you could have got a 7 -10 pip scalp - so OK

Now if you think well I dont want to sell until under say 122 72 area - you are missing out too much

My chart will explain more and I will comment on it too hopefully explain more as you need to be fluid - but with disciplines and atm I think you are not maybe used to this part

Don't worry - as long as I can explain it right - it will make sense to you

Give me another 10 -20 mins or so

Regards

Peter

No problem take your time.
But I have a sell trade open from 122.97, taken at 13:01.
It was a good entry, which moved 9 pips. But I didn't closed it. Now it's testing my position. I will close it at 123.00

Let see.

Sun

The EJ on the tick is in a BTTZ area

The range is just 9 -15 pips - its all there to set traders up the wrong way

Its your favourite area SUN - but should be the price range you sit on your hands

Sun

The EJ on the tick is in a BTTZ area

The range is just 9 -15 pips - its all there to set traders up the wrong way

Its your favourite area SUN - but should be the price range you sit on your hands

Stick a down TL from 2 03 pm at 122 98

If price stays under it and 95/6 then its still in scalp sell mode

But as we know in BTTZ tease zone- its just set up to create false sentiments etc - its the market makers and LP's way or ripping 80% of the market off

UCad

2 15 pm

Stayed under 3500 - did not need 3508 or 10 as a R

Now its made another news low of 64 so far

Nice trade

Status
Not open for further replies.