A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw another rise from 1304/5 and again stalling at 1324 again on EU

Will pop back after 5 00 pm

Above 1305 its still a scalp buy and even a pullback under 1300 to 1285/90 could see more buys then come in again

GL

MT5 scaling option is even better than mt4.

chart_properties_common.png

If you followed what I said in my earlier post.
Then do tell me how it's looks like.

That's better on MT5 - but still not used to it for now - I suppose its what you get used to - but also imported indicators don't seem that accurate - as per LR's etc

I dread to think my tick chart set up would look like on a MT platform ;-)

My EU thoughts LT as posted in another thread

I posted this yesterday evening in a thread started by Wicked Daddy.

I am a Intraday short term trader - purely because I am full time and want high returns - meaning accuracy and both good win ratios and high RR's - but that does not mean I ignore the bigger picture

See below -

Hi WD

First of all - I would agree with the previous comment from Erasmus with regards to the Fundamental side and the negative problems of the US Dollar in Presidential Election year.

With regards to the other factors that do have an effect on the EU prices - we have the TA - and I like you WD are more interested in what happening in the charts every day involving PA and of course manipulation - whether either form - ie legal by large players stop hunting both Bulls and Bears - and other forms of manipulations involving dark pools and even central governments.

Basically to me - It all make sense in the charts

I am more of an intraday trader then a swing or position / long term but the PA as made sense to me and I will explain it more in 3 main charts -

Monthly - 12hr - 6 hrs

First with the big stuff and the monthly - yes in a down trend as shown by the down trendline - but with a low last year that was followed by a HL at around the 1 500 area.

The 12 hrs breaks it down from the Low and Higher low and then on to a HL - all price action signals of an up trend

From December 2015 we started a turn and so far of the 6 weeks of 2016 its been in a up trend with HL's and HH's

If we then go down to the 6 hrs you can see it clearer . For me intraday I use a tick chart and most frames under 3 mins - simple because I want accurate entries with super tight stops to make several intraday trades with many making anything from a RR of 4 up to even 20 on some occasions based on stops from 3 to 7 pips.

If we go back to that high late year around 1700 since then we dropped to 500 ish - so a 1200 pip range

Many bears would not expect price to bounce up over 50% of range so say 600 pips and that makes around 1100.

Its important to remember that this is a very large Money game played by Governments - large Banks other loads of other commercial businesses - including large Car manufactures ( Porsche made more money on FX some years than they did selling their cars ) and large players play games when they know were all the money is based on stops etc

So there was large temptation to get price back over 1100 after spending so much time in the 750 to 1000 area and really the LH could be anything under 1700 next.

If we did go on after several pullbacks down to say 1050 or 1100 and try over both 1600 and 1700 - then we enter a different ballgame - and back to my monthly chart with another down TL

Today we have been up to 1338 area - many are expecting 1400 to 1500 and then if the big players think the dollar looks tp be improving and too many are buying the Euro - they might decide to take it all the way back to 600 area - ie back in down trend and keeping to LH's under 1700 and LL's under 800 and 700 - but still staying over 450 / 500 - so to carry on with the game again

Here's my charts

Monthly -

217516d1455049317-opinions-euro-eu-monthly-chart-9216.png

12 hrs -

217518d1455049317-opinions-euro-eu-12-hr-chart-9216.png

6 hrs -

217520d1455049317-opinions-euro-eu-6-hr-chart-9216.png

Wednesday 10th February 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Sorry but seem to have a busy domestic week with both a doctors and dentist appointment

Hope to get an hour or so in first then - back later morning and for an hour or two this afternoon

OK - coming up to 6 25 am - lets start with some updates

All input etc welcome

Have a great day

Regards

F

Last edited:
GU

6 33 am

I am starting with this pair ssimply because Its my first scalp of the day

From after 5 00 am and above 4462/3 - its been a scalp buy - although I only joined at 6 01 am at 4472

So far approx 30 mins later ( yes slow but its Pre Opens ) its up 4483 - so I am hoping to lock at least 7 pips in if we dont try 4490+ - then that could be 15+ pips

Above 4420/25 we are in a bullish Price structure for Open - for now

EJ

6 40am

In a bearish PS for Open session under 130 25 / 40 area with first R at 129 70 and supports from 129 00 and 129 30 area

Its been an ugly scalp buy from just before 6 00 am and from 129 40 area and atm still rising - with price atm at 129 53

EA

6 45am

Its in a bullish PS for morning session above 5900 and 5930 area with price atm at 5966 - and a LH posted at 6058 earlier on this morning

Again another scalp sell after 6 00 am and under 6005 and 6000

Now at 6 45 am price 5970 area - so over a 30 pip drop - and I was late to this party - shame

EA

6 54 am

Will look to buy EA ideally lower at 5940 or 30 area if all lined up - 30 to 50 is all support area so its just seeing when all the clues line up

Under 5920 and 5900 - different ballgame - then entering into bear land more

Good Morning Peter,

Yes you are right about LR on Metatrader. That's the only problem, it works nice upto 270 LR. But for higher curving got changed. I asked about it on a stat forum, but they closed my question....they couldn't understand what i was saying. Plus i don't know what formula Ctrader use for LRF, then i would at least try to code it.

Anyway if you are comfortable with ctrader, then don't waste time with mt5. ;-)

EU is falling...Let's see it reaches 1249 or not.

Good Morning Peter,

Yes you are right about LR on Metatrader. That's the only problem, it works nice upto 270 LR. But for higher curving got changed. I asked about it on a stat forum, but they closed my question....they couldn't understand what i was saying. Plus i don't know what formula Ctrader use for LRF, then i would at least try to code it.

Anyway if you are comfortable with ctrader, then don't waste time with mt5. ;-)

EU is falling...Let's see it reaches 1249 or not.

Morning Sun

EA as you might guess as been my favourite so far - but under 1290 - yes the EU is a scalp sell atm

1249 a long way away for a first traget - 1270 -75 supports and then 1260 below there

Have a good day - dont over scalp and keep count etc etc

Even if you only took 5 or 7 trades next 3 hrs - dont think its not enough - its quality more than just quantity - but ideally - BOTH ;-)

Regards

Peter

EA

6 54 am

Will look to buy EA ideally lower at 5940 or 30 area if all lined up - 30 to 50 is all support area so its just seeing when all the clues line up

Under 5920 and 5900 - different ballgame - then entering into bear land more

EA

7 13 am

5937/8 area for first bounce - but still a scalp sell atm

A 70 pip fall - and I only got just over half - must still be half asleep lol

Lot of scalp sells happening on the main 4 I am covering

Sorry not looked at AU and UCad etc etc - but got to make "hay while the sun shines" and I can only scalp 2 or 3 pairs maximum at on time

Also out after 8 15 am and might not be back until after 10 30 or 11 30 am this morning - appointments

EA

7 13 am

5937/8 area for first bounce - but still a scalp sell atm

A 70 pip fall - and I only got just over half - must still be half asleep lol

EA

7 18 am

Still cannot buy this EA at around 5930 or 20 - its still falling ;-)

Pleased for my sells - but disappointed that my first buy areas have not worked atm - still maybe 5900 might work next

Look across to say 3 00 pm -4 00 pm UK time yesterday for stalling on 1 or 2 min chart

Yes, small rection compared to 60. But yes very good observation.(y)
I am with EA sell trade it it fails then I will be out for an hour. Will come back around 8:30-9:00.

Have a nice day..

Yes, small rection compared to 60. But yes very good observation.(y)
I am with EA sell trade it it fails then I will be out for an hour. Will come back around 8:30-9:00.

Have a nice day..

EA needs under 5900 and 5885 to sell more - so be careful Sun - supports dont hold next

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.