A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today EJ killed me around those radio wave zone.

EJ dead zone.png

Hi F,

I appreciate that you shared your GU chart. But unfortunately I didn't took any GU trade today. I was focus with EJ...& really a bad choice.

Dont plan to be in any trades for 1 30 pm

Then will look at getting in one or two after 3 mins - or 9 mins if action is spikey

If no joy - start in earnest after 2 00 pm

Pairs I will cover - EU / GU / AU - EA/ EJ / Ucad maybe

Today EJ killed me around those radio wave zone.

View attachment 216962

Hi F,

I appreciate that you shared your GU chart. But unfortunately I didn't took any GU trade today. I was focus with EJ...& really a bad choice.

Hi Sun

Sorry to hear that

Well as Sir Gissachance says many times - " you can lead a horse to water - but it might not drink it" - I was hoping you would follow my GU comments and see it was the flavour of the hour - and please note my comments on EJ first thing ;-)

Focus - focus - focus Sun - we have to get you there (y)

I dont know whether you plan to trade for an hr or so after NFP - but if you do please let me know what you are doing etc if entering etc - as I worry that you are not in the same mode as when it was easy on demo - you are in a different trading zone live - and we need to change it

Regards

Peter

Also Sun - I know you made what 13 pips off 3 or 4 multi entry scalps 2 pips apart

Please - you are really not ready for that with your win ratios - yes when back over 70% but not when you have been down well under 50% - keep to one entry and profit from it and only add with a stop in profit

Think Profit - think safety and no big risks

Gu is safer scalp sell for me and spreads OK

EU needsunder 1180 and 1160 to go more into bear land otherwises it a set up before a turn up next hr

easy ............glad I popped in for a few mins now ...........

With GU first trying up and going to 4590 area - that was a stop hunt on all the bears that had it easy early morning

Remember in this game - stop hunting rules and I am no sore loser blaming market games - it pure facts and the type of manipulation done is legal -

Status
Not open for further replies.