A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

1 00 pm Update

Now under 0925 and 0917 the price structure as turned bearish and now we will test supports from 0860 to 0890 area

I would only look at scalp buying above 0926+ as structure as changed - all within last hour

well done F ........(y)

very lively London session actually ..........yen and GBP both managed to pile on nearly 60 bull pips individually in the session ...so masses of opps to buy them into willing sellers at times

only CaD and then strangely the Swissie were hammered ...both going down 60 pips at times

Hi N

Cheers - yes its been a busy first trading day - heard on news YEN stock had largest sell off in 3 months and that strengthened yen resulting in yen crosses falls

GA and EA have also been busy pairs - lots of opportunities for us Intraday traders

Have a good week

(y)

GU

1 13pm

Now all depends on supports holding and price staying 4735 / 40 area to stay with a bullish PS

Under 4730 would favour more sells

Back over 4790 and 4800 we are firmly in bull land again and so would then be holding buys on longer

GA

1 17 PM

Over the last 12 hrs - this pair as seen price rise over 330 pips - yes 330 pips with over 130 pips from early Opens

0550 is a R area and supports at 0475 now - still bullish PS

Apologies

Just noticed I had 6 pending new friend contacts awaiting confirmation to join thread

Have accepted latest guys now - so you should be able to comment on here as well as Sun's thread still as well

EA

1 00 pm Update

Made another high at 5180 and by 12 20 pm it was a scalp sell - so exited 30% Stake buy trade at 5159.

It then dropped down to 5133 - so it would have clipped me out there if I had not exited already and then at 12 51pm became another scalp buy at 5141

We need above 5166 and 70 to stay with buys and I would only scalp sell under 5135 and 5130 next

EA

1 30 pm Update

We made just 61 from the 40/ 41 scalp buy area - So could not stay with buy as needed over 66 and 70

The real test now is under 35 and 25

If we make under both then stay with any sells to 5110 to 5120 area supports

Apologies

Just noticed I had 6 pending new friend contacts awaiting confirmation to join thread

Have accepted latest guys now - so you should be able to comment on here as well as Sun's thread still as well

thanks for accepting my friend request Mr F. Thanks for your efforts on this forum, I will follow along mondays, tuesdays, and thursdays

thanks for accepting my friend request Mr F. Thanks for your efforts on this forum, I will follow along mondays, tuesdays, and thursdays

Hi PP - ( if that's Ok - with long nic )

You are welcome

Please feel free to raise any points connected with my method on FX pairs etc - and if I can guide you with scalps etc - no problem

I just seen on Sun's thread you have had a few consecutive losses - so either stay with demo or a very small micro account until we can check you are set up correctly with a LR chart and understand the main principle we use etc

GL and looking forward to helping you out

Regards

F

EA

1 30 pm Update

We made just 61 from the 40/ 41 scalp buy area - So could not stay with buy as needed over 66 and 70

The real test now is under 35 and 25

If we make under both then stay with any sells to 5110 to 5120 area supports

EA

1 42 PM

We dropped quickly under 35 and 25 - and as mentioned already I had said look at more sells under theres

So far bounced at 5105 - don't worry if you have not bagged 20 or 25 pips - anything over 10 pips is good

(y)

EU

1 00 pm Update

Now under 0925 and 0917 the price structure as turned bearish and now we will test supports from 0860 to 0890 area

I would only look at scalp buying above 0926+ as structure as changed - all within last hour

EU

Update above from 45 mins ago

so far sells have dropped to 0852 and bounced

Lovely fall under 0890 and I just hope you got 20+ pips of the last 30 mins or so

A very busy Monday so far

(y)

EU - So far today for 2 00 pm Update

EU

I am posting my updated EU 1 Min LR Chart as it explains what's happened really nicely

We had approx 7 hrs of bull bias from after 1 00 am time and a low and then we have now seen over 5+ hrs of bear bias - with price dropping from a 0946 high approx. 90+ pips

Its so important that we catch highs and low - don't worry if not at exact prices - but we need to be ideally within 30 mins or so of a change to take advantage of trades that 90% of other FX traders will be too late or too slow to catch

211830d1451915894-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-4116-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 4116 PM.png
    EU - 4116 PM.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 654
Hi PP - ( if that's Ok - with long nic )

You are welcome

Please feel free to raise any points connected with my method on FX pairs etc - and if I can guide you with scalps etc - no problem

I just seen on Sun's thread you have had a few consecutive losses - so either stay with demo or a very small micro account until we can check you are set up correctly with a LR chart and understand the main principle we use etc

GL and looking forward to helping you out

Regards

F

thanks a lot, i will be following on a demo for now, i havent traded for 2 years, so i need to get back into it, i have read your threads in great detail, so I understand the general idea, and have got setup on dukascopy demo. It will take me a few weeks I think to get the feel of things, I think I have been chasing too many trades today rather than waiting for A+ setups, I will demo for a few weeks, then go to a small live account if it feels right.

I find the hardest part at the moment getting all the rules lined up, but I just took this one OK on the EJ, I felt it to be a good setup, testing a recent SR, trend line, no new high for 30 mins, and LRs were getting over price @ 13.39pm, took 13 pips. Hopefully I will improve over the coming weeks.

Fz7XkMP.jpg

thanks a lot, i will be following on a demo for now, i havent traded for 2 years, so i need to get back into it, i have read your threads in great detail, so I understand the general idea, and have got setup on dukascopy demo. It will take me a few weeks I think to get the feel of things, I think I have been chasing too many trades today rather than waiting for A+ setups, I will demo for a few weeks, then go to a small live account if it feels right.

I find the hardest part at the moment getting all the rules lined up, but I just took this one OK on the EJ, I felt it to be a good setup, testing a recent SR, trend line, no new high for 30 mins, and LRs were getting over price @ 13.39pm, took 13 pips. Hopefully I will improve over the coming weeks.

Fz7XkMP.jpg

Hi PP

Your EJ set up was good - Well Done

Yes it will take time to get back into the flows etc and I normally think you need at least 100+ scalps to get your timing improved and then maybe 500 + scalps to see more consistency

It might sound a lot - but if you ain for just 10 scalps a session or day - it soon comes around

Unfortunately not going to be here for 3 00 pm news now - got to collect daughter from train station - but will pop back after 3 30 / 4 00 pm

GL guys

F

what a cracking day today in the fx markets ......boy its rocking !!!

usd is moving around like a trooper...........look at the swings bull and bear so far ..........plenty of room for scalps plus extensions ............everyone should be making pips as the market is very forgiving today

Europeans have BOMBED in U.S. session..........looks at these babies ! (y)

N

Attachments

• cracking usd today.JPG
    cracking usd today.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 91
  • europe bombs.JPG
    europe bombs.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 107
yen is 2 for 2 re bull sessions today Asian / London .............to go bull in the us session as well is pretty good going

hence if I was trading it would be up on my board as a fade .......traders will take profits on that dude I suspect as session unfolds........theres a lot of profits on table for traders having got in during Asian session especially ....

so beware ........see the uj has started fightback already

Attachments

• jpy fades.JPG
    jpy fades.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 101
EU - Today - update to 3 45 pm UK time

EU

Posting all 4 of my charts on EU today - covering from early pre Opens to now - only just over an hour from London Close

Its dropped so far over 135 pips from its high in the AM session

Here's the day

211844d1451922268-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-4116-am.png

Then the High pre 9 00 am

211846d1451922268-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-4116-am-2.png

Then dropping out of bull PS

211848d1451922268-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-4116-pm.png

And now

211850d1451922268-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-4116-pm-2.png

Attachments

• EU - 4116 am.png
    EU - 4116 am.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 501
  • EU - 4116 am 2.png
    EU - 4116 am 2.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 491
  • EU - 4116 PM.png
    EU - 4116 PM.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 491
  • EU - 4116 PM 2.png
    EU - 4116 PM 2.png
    93 KB · Views: 500
GU

4 16pm

This pairs dropped over 150 pips from its high this morning as well and I had said previously sell under 4830 and 4820

Now down at 4667 - nice again

I am sure we will have supports above 4630 - maybe 40 /50 area next

I feel sorry here for traders like Sun - ie not living in Europe and out of the ideal time zone.

She would rarely trade after 2 pm UK time - so missed all this lovely US session.

Saying that the Asian session was also busy last night so if she had started before 6 am UK time - she would have caught some of those moves.

Its important to correlate the FX pairs to the right parts of the 24 hr trading day - you expect the Europeans and the US pairs to be busy in the main part of our trading day - and the yens and Aussie / NZ Dollars etc in the Asians session - more than US etc

With the GA and EA you get the best of both worlds really - another reason to have them in your portfolio etc

Status
Not open for further replies.