A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday - Christmas Eve - 24th December 2015 - Pre London Open

Good Morning to all T2W Members and all FX Intraday Traders

A very merry Christmas and I wish you a very happy, healthy, successful New Year.

Only plan to cover a few hrs this morning and maybe a couple this afternoon - all depending on how I get on first thing and how many other domestic jobs I have still got to do ready for the Christmas break.:)

Will be looking at covering a few days next week after Boxing Day - always find this time of the year good for intraday - even when its not normal volumes etc

Not away for New Year neither so a very quiet seasonal break and all are welcome to join in with their contributions etc etc before things get back to normal sometime near the end of the first week of January.

Lets see how this next hour turns out

All the best

Regards

F

EU

7 49am

Bullish PS above 0917/20 with R's at 0935/40 and 60 first

Not caught the 6 39 / 51 / 7 00 am scalp buys this morning - had a lie in to 7 15 am

I reckon I have missed out on half my daily target not being about pre 7 00 am - check out GU and my other normal pairs

GU

7 53am

Its always the way - if I had been here at say 6 21am or 6 30 am -the GU would have been slow and boring

Instead - its already done a 40 pip move up from 6 39 am - yes 40 pips and I managed to get 11 on the way up and 4 pips on the pullback scalp sell in the last 3 mins

Above 4884 on pullbacks favours more scalp buys for now

Good Morning Peter,

Today market is slow..not trading much..got couple of pips with GU & EA ...
will be out for holiday...back in Monday...So Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. May this joyful season greet you with health and happiness.

Regards
S

Good Morning Peter,

Today market is slow..not trading much..got couple of pips with GU & EA ...
will be out for holiday...back in Monday...So Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. May this joyful season greet you with health and happiness.

Regards
S

Morning Sun

Same to you Sun - Monday is a bank holiday in the UK - so will probably start Tuesday 29th

GU as been very busy this morning - glad you caught some of the move up

Enjoy your break and relax - knowing 2016 will be the year you finally crack FX trading and you will have a profitable year (y)

Regards

Peter

EU

7 49am

Not caught the 6 39 / 51 / 7 00 am scalp buys this morning - had a lie in to 7 15 am

I reckon I have missed out on half my daily target not being about pre 7 00 am - check out GU and my other normal pairs

EU

8 08am

So far stopped just short of 0950 and started a pullback / retrace / scalp sell

Looking were to scalp buy again - might be around 35 to 38 price - all depending on time and PA etc

Morning Sun

Same to you Sun - Monday is a bank holiday in the UK - so will probably start Tuesday 29th

GU as been very busy this morning - glad you caught some of the move up

Enjoy your break and relax - knowing 2016 will be the year you finally crack FX trading and you will have a profitable year (y)

Regards

Peter

Yes just hope so...
Got more 7 pips with GU. :)

Thank you

Have a nice day ...& enjoy your holiday...

Sun

8 10 / 11 am - outside the TW but both EU & GU gave scalp buy signals - far higher than I expected - so are these just going to be LH's - we will see

GU
#
8 18 am

Already done over 30 mins with no breach of its 4910 high - in theory now needs at least another 20+ mins if it is going to test 4915 and 20+

Still a scalp buy above 4890 - but for me should be a LH now

GU
#
8 18 am

Already done over 30 mins with no breach of its 4910 high - in theory now needs at least another 20+ mins if it is going to test 4915 and 20+

Still a scalp buy above 4890 - but for me should be a LH now

8 43am

GU all made sense

LH and a sell after 8 21/ 22 am

4890 did not hold for another scalp buy and so far price stalling at 84

Now - any bounces staying under 96/7 are sells again with next supports at 4880 and 4870

Back after 9 00 am to just check out that hr

EU

7 49am

EU

8 08am

So far stopped just short of 0950 and started a pullback / retrace / scalp sell

Looking were to scalp buy again - might be around 35 to 38 price - all depending on time and PA etc

EU

9 04 am

Did not need to wait for 38 to buy again - 40 was enough and then it made another new high and so far topped at the R area of 0960

Pullbacks staying above 0944/5 are still buys again - but can price make over 60+ and test next R area at 0980 ish

That's the unknown atm

Would only sell more under 0940 and 30 as that's when we start to drop out session bull bias price structure

A Week in the life of the EU

Latest update in last 30 mins below

EU

9 04 am

Did not need to wait for 38 to buy again - 40 was enough and then it made another new high and so far topped at the R area of 0960

Pullbacks staying above 0944/5 are still buys again - but can price make over 60+ and test next R area at 0980 ish

That's the unknown atm

Would only sell more under 0940 and 30 as that's when we start to drop out session bull bias price structure

Here's a 6 min LR chart for approx. 1 week - showing the change from last Friday

The main range is from 0870 to 1000

Above 1000 and 1020 - we carry on rising in a bull price structure

Under 0870 and 50 - we drop totally out the bull PS into a bear structure for lower

For now main intraday range is from say 0940 to 0980 - we need to get out this 40 pips before we see any larger moves

211020d1450949211-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-241215-weeks-view.png

Attachments

• EU - 241215 -  a weeks view.png
    EU - 241215 - a weeks view.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 576
Slow for now - as expected - but not complaining as made by target of just 3 pairs - EU / GU / EA

Noticed red news at 1 30 pm

Will pop back before then - its tipping down of rain and basil the dog want's his walk - hardly looks Christmassy lol

See you later

Update for 12 30 pm

Red news release on US dollar at 1 30 pm UK time

The changes started after 9 30 am and 10 30 am - during the period the Euro crosses topped for the morning session and started then to fall - whilst the GU stayed above 4860/ 70 support area and turned back bullish - as per pre Opens.

Not been around until last 30 mins and during that times its been nice to see simultaneous scalps sell on my main euro crosses all make over 15+ pips

Last edited:
GU

7 53am

Its always the way - if I had been here at say 6 21am or 6 30 am -the GU would have been slow and boring

Instead - its already done a 40 pip move up from 6 39 am - yes 40 pips and I managed to get 11 on the way up and 4 pips on the pullback scalp sell in the last 3 mins

Above 4884 on pullbacks favours more scalp buys for now

GU

12 30 pm

Comment above from well over 4 hrs ago

I hope you scalp bought again any time after 10 00 am and 4884 price - because if you did and either scalped it - or left some partial stakes on with stops in profit - you would have made another anything from 30 to 50 pips

Price now at 4935 and pullbacks staying then above 4914/15 are scalp buys again - but watch the time rules on any new high

GL

EJ

12 35am

Missed the 12 21 and 12 30 pm scalp buys on the EJ ( had come out euro sells ) and that's turned out to be a 20+ pipper in under 15 mins with nice PA

Shame - but cannot complain - this morning as been good with some nice intraday opportunities

swamped by preparations today. Happy Christmas to all.

Hi MM

Was out at 1 30am last night picking up my son from a party and he then wanted a McDonalds - my excuse for not starting before 7 00 am this morning - but it earned me some brownie points and so not had to do to many other jobs so far today ( yet)

Happy Christmas to you and your family - hope to see you about a few days next week and look forward to hearing your first quarter of the New Year Trading plans ( Yes I now just quadruple the account ;-) )

All the best

Regards

F

EU - 2 Scalps in last hour - news in under 10 mins now

EU

1 23pM

2 SCALPS - One on the 12 30 pm dot - a buy

The other one was not at another KT of 1 09pm - instead 2 mins later after it peaked at a R area

First scalp was 16 pip net move - anything over 8 pips is good

Second scalp - so far a 11 pip net fall ( after costs) - so really anything over 6 pips - well done

211052d1450963467-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-241215-2-scalps.png

Attachments

• EU - 241215 - 2 scalps.png
    EU - 241215 - 2 scalps.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 634
Status
Not open for further replies.