A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning F & others :)

Trading UJ as its near to the intraday High.

Hope it falls down.

Morning Sun

Not looked at UJ but will do

EJ was a nice scalp buy earlier on - and I missed it - shame

Have a good day - have you made any bull pips off AU or GU ??

Regards

F

Morning Sun

Not looked at UJ but will do

EJ was a nice scalp buy earlier on - and I missed it - shame

Have a good day - have you made any bull pips off AU or GU ??

Regards

F

No I just started..so missed it..:(

Currently GU retracing back.

Good day you too..

Attachments

• usd rocking.JPG
    usd rocking.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 96
yes now 30 to 33 a critical price area for GU on next directions

Yes Longer LR.
By the way what happen to UJ , sudden fall.. Good I closed in profit.
But broker provide less profit.

If GU break below 30 zone then do you think it might move upto 18/15.

Going back over 10 yrs ago you would not have got these types of moves on many pairs - but now after HFT etc the markets can play and set false set up all the while

God know how traditional TA traders get on with their old fashioned ways etc etc

The markets are constantly evolving - supercomputers can now play a larger part in taking the money off the masses - whilst the few gain.

I am just pleased I have evolved and realised this is just one big false game and therefore need to change with the times

8 11 am

Both GA and EA have made nice drops - was with the EA - ignored the GA as was buying GU earlier on and

EA fallen so far approx 30 pips from pre Open - GA fell 45 pips from after 7 39 am

Yes Longer LR.
By the way what happen to UJ , sudden fall.. Good I closed in profit.
But broker provide less profit.

If GU break below 30 zone then do you think it might move upto 18/15.

On GU we fall out of bull session bias under 33 area - but really need then under 25 and 20 for the pair to go bearish

The scalp sell on GU from 7 51 am was good - over 15 pips from it

8 19 am

the yen is still weak really - resulting in UJ / EJ / GJ all still trying up for now

Trouble is all in R areas - so who will win - ??

EU

8 22 am

Still have it session bullish above 0580 - but we need ovder 95 and 0600 to stay with scalp buys or take more

Not a nice London Open hr - the EO hr was better really

Still loads of scalps available for 3 to 10 pips depending on the pairs you trade - but not wanting to go scalp mad - even though not made my daily target - its still early in the day - so just happy to wait for better moves

EU

8 50am

the scalp buy failed to make over 0595 and 0600 - so it was time to look for a scalp sell

I missed the ideal entry from 8 36 am and instead only got in at 88 - when I had more LR's over

Its now dropped under 0580 and down 13 pips so far from my entry so planning to exit 70% stake for profit

Status
Not open for further replies.