A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA ( Gbp / Aud )

2 00 pm update

Away from desk next hr - got to pop to my local Bank ( not planning to rob it lol)

For me GA as been nice for the method today - I think Sun might agree this morning

so far we made over 40 pips on a scalp buy on a 60 pip rise after 6 30 am

Then we made 30 pips on a scalp sell

Since then its made a HL after 10 00 am and although PA not so nice as earlier - on partials another 50 + pip rise and now a New HH at 1406

Pullbacks staying above 1387 are scalp buys again

GL

See you later

F

3 04 pm

Back now

so far GA made 1428 and then dropped to 1393 for another scalp buy - athough stopped before 1420 at 17 - I had thought it might make 1420 as a LH

GA ( Gbp / Aud )

2 00 pm update

Away from desk next hr - got to pop to my local Bank ( not planning to rob it lol)

For me GA as been nice for the method today - I think Sun might agree this morning

so far we made over 40 pips on a scalp buy on a 60 pip rise after 6 30 am

Then we made 30 pips on a scalp sell

Since then its made a HL after 10 00 am and although PA not so nice as earlier - on partials another 50 + pip rise and now a New HH at 1406

Pullbacks staying above 1387 are scalp buys again

GL

See you later

F

GA

4 12 PM

This is why the GA was bullish for me this afternoon

Based on longer LR's and LiTs areas and HH's

205276d1447085395-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-91115-pm.png

Attachments

• GA - 91115 pm.png
    GA - 91115 pm.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 576
6 46 am

LiTs areas

GA - 1320 - 1400

GA

4 14 PM

Question - what should we do when price is above both LiT's price's ??

BUY

so far it made 1451 - - 50 pip higher than area - hope you got at least 30 pips off it

Now high was at 4 08 pm - so 4 09 pm and crossover on quick LR's said scalp sell

Above 1420 / 24 still another scalp buy for now - under 1418 and 14 stay with sells

GL

See you later

hey all

never made it to table today ..........grrrr

I see the USD is bear ....is that allowed ?.......:LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1705.html#post2654186

Hi N

I have an unusual week this week going on and will miss quite a bit of trading on the journal - especially early mornings

I am hoping that this might be an opportunity for the students of the method to attempt to work the Pre Opens LiTs areas out - as they can really assist any trading day

Tried to explain it more today in my comments and got a great example of 2 LiTs areas on the EJ - both worth over 50 pips for intraday traders who scalp both ways etc which I will post shortly

Have a good week N and hope you get some trading time

All the best

F

EJ - Today we had 2 LiTs areas on this pair

EJ

I always say the LiTs area pre opens is for morning session and on some pairs it will work all day - surprised on NFP day that the LiTs for the EU / GU / UChf / UCad etc worked the whole of the trading day - very surprised by that

Well today the EJ early pre Opens LiTs lasted the morning - and then this afternoon we had another one thats still working atm

Example shown on the charts

Each on could have earned you 50+ pips of one buy and one sell

The LiTs area can be from just 15 pips apart up to 70+ pips on real big movers on very volatile days. In todays EJ case both were in the 25 -35 pip range

205300d1447090168-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-91115-2-lits.png

Attachments

• EJ - 91115 - 2 LITS.png
    EJ - 91115 - 2 LITS.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 532
Re - Tuesday 10th November 2015

Hi guys

Might not be commenting much between 6am and 9 30 am on Tuesday 10th November am and so will not be providing any LiTs areas etc

No major news for AM session

I hope to be able to pop in more for the US session - but please feel free to comment and post your charts and calls etc . Don't know whether many will be around in morning but please try and work out the LiTs on the pairs you plan to trade from the longer 3 LR's set up

It will be interesting to see how things go - I am planning more changes to the format etc as well - so i wish you all well and have a good session

Stay focused - watch the hr changes - especially at 7 00 am and 8 00 am Opens and lets hope there are plenty of scalps available

Good Luck all

Regards

F

Morning Everybody,

As F told me to share my understanding about lits. So I am here to post my lits area. Just as i said earlier...I'm not sure about how to calculate it. I only have an idea but not fully sure. So it can be wrong too..:x

EU: 1.0746 - 1.0760
UCad: 1.3275- 1.3283
EJ: 132.42- 132.35
UCHF: 1.0027

If I made mistake, please do correct me.
Thank you

Hi N

I have an unusual week this week going on and will miss quite a bit of trading on the journal - especially early mornings

I am hoping that this might be an opportunity for the students of the method to attempt to work the Pre Opens LiTs areas out - as they can really assist any trading day

Tried to explain it more today in my comments and got a great example of 2 LiTs areas on the EJ - both worth over 50 pips for intraday traders who scalp both ways etc which I will post shortly

Have a good week N and hope you get some trading time

All the best

F

hey mate ..............understood .........hope all ok ?

N

2 seconds to scalp

usd buy...........sell gbp & aud

Attachments

• scalp.JPG
    scalp.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 92
I went hard usd on the 8am bounce ........I didn't trade all 4 but see the effect ?

Attachments

• see usd bounce.JPG
    see usd bounce.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 102
it didn't last ..........usd is really rocking .............stay tight

N

Morning NVP & Oscar...
Today I wasted my time on GJ.
Rather EJ was a nice pair in this morning to trade, without much choppiness.

until that usd gets a breach the 6 pip range is pretty tight for any serious scalping gains

ok back later gang ........the big players so far since Asian open are

JPY - 25 pip drop into London so far .........retracing slightly so look for resells soon
AUD - 21 pip gain since Asian open and still booming north

others all bouncing inbetween

later
N

Attachments

• usd ranging.JPG
    usd ranging.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 90
Morning NVP & Oscar...
Today I wasted my time on GJ.
Rather EJ was a nice pair in this morning to trade, without much choppiness.

a little tough today ............for me if trading I would still be working my usd rebuys off the bounce levels ........

like now !! (y)...Europeans under pressure at moment

N

ok gotta scoot amigos ..............late for a call :whistling

Attachments

• boom.JPG
    boom.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.