A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

Update for 9 00 am

Price at 1313

Its been bearish under 1350 - with a cheaky totally manipulated stop hunt in between - just to take traders like me out of sells with stops in profit lol

The real clue now is 1347 / 50

Whilst we stay under there - we are still bearish - but expect supports at 1300 area to try and bounce it and then first R's at 1325 -30 - if we stay under there sell again - but with GU news at 9 30 am and other news later on in the day - we could just have another range day - ie say 1280 to 1400 as a larger range and 1300 to 1380 as a smaller range

GL on it - i will cover it - but priorities this morning on Pound crosses and of course EA and EJ in preference to EU

EA

1 MIN LR Chart

After 8 09 am - lovely fall started

60 pips in approx 20 mins - and not here to get 1 pip - ;-((

203388d1445500030-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-221015-am-scalp.png

Caught quite a few of them and method tip top today so far.

GU

Update for 9 00 am

Bullish atm with price at a new morning high of 5446 so far

its only gone up approx 20 pips from EO - so its a puppy compared to the EA lion of 60 pips in 20 mins

PA not nice - choppy

News in approx 30 mins

Will also check out GJ and GA - 2 more beasts for news

YEN Crosses for 9 00 am update

EJ / UJ / GJ

Yen must be strong so far - as all 3 been falling - although GJ not so bearish

EJ - another nice bear sell after 8 09 am

so far in 50 mins - its dropped approx 50 pips - so EA leading - EJ next and then others following in their wakes in terms of pip counts

morning all............my scalping session is over now as I prepare for work

I have been looking to sell usd off a weak Asian session (See chart).........some ok buys on GBP , CAD and AUD in last hour or so ............

more strategically the week so far sees a massive Bear CAD.........nothing comes close by some 200 pips .........so clearly that's the play into weekend as it will not stay still I suspect.....continuation or more probably some profit taking on trades..so watch for a bull CAD today / tomorrow

todays Asian got the NZD up by some 50 pips and holding well.......Euro is the Dog (again ?)...

if I were still scalping I am deff on selling usd and Euro ..........AUD , CAD and GBP are the buys London so far..and of course the NZD if you like that dude ......I prefer the more predictable AUD

good trading ........
N

both theses still holding for me ...........euro is the dog still

EA & GA

9 07 am

Notice the GA not quite in same league at EA this morning - although it did do in one hour approx 75+ pips of moves off just 2 scalps - one buy and one sell

The interesting part is Euro is so far bearish and Pound - so far bullish and Aussie dollar for me - atm - flattish - in its LiTs area

Pound news in 20 mins might move GA different to EA - so be aware of that

Red GBP is having a great London session.........so if I were trading it would be selling usd (as already mentioned in prev posts) and hammering the GBP bull

nice recent period
N

Agree with you N

GU since 8 51 am gone up approx 17 pips and bullish over 5430 +

Is it another pre news set up ???

Retail sales red news should be OK and positive - so really we should carry on rising

But as we both know - FX trading is never what's expected lol

GL and have a good day

Regards

F

EA

9 14 am

still been falling after London Open and after 8 09 am

Now nearly 90 pip drop - with last interim supports for now at 5650 / 60 area

9 11 am was a scalp buy

EA

9 14 am

still been falling after London Open and after 8 09 am

Now nearly 90 pip drop - with last interim supports for now at 5650 / 60 area

9 11 am was a scalp buy

EA

9 20 am

this pair is manic - it bounced up over 15 pips in 4 mins - but not been able to stay strong for now

I still think 5650 or 5660 might hold it for now - but will not enter any more scalps as we are close to red news on Pound next

GU / GJ for news in 6 mins

Both still bullish atm but with GJ with closer R to it atm

GA not ins sync at all with other pound crosses atm

Ok - not keeping any partials on GU for now

GJ also mioved up over 20 pips in last 3 mins - but not in it for now

Something not quite right ?

Amazing - even the GA as risen over 60 pips and GJ 65 pips

Not got any of those but would scalp buy them if we get pullback staying above my 9 30 am news price

I see GJ good for selling over 50 like yesterday, the memory made me have another go just now!

GU

9 38 AM

5583 now - cannot scalp buy again atm

Might buy in 5570 - 80 area - but under 70 would leave and wait for 10 am TW

Status
Not open for further replies.