A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well got that part right

I can have a cup of tea and a bacon sarnie as my reward lol

If i said approx 50 pips of 2 pairs in about 6 mins ;-)

8 30 am

Looks like London wanted buys on EU / EA / EJ / GU / UJ - and sells on UChf and Ucad

Happy to catch 2 pairs - please only try 1 until you are used to scalping - and yes you can simultaneously scalp 3 or 4 pairs - but watch your stake sizes etc etc

Also very pleased i was about for both Opens this morning - normally I might only catch one - due to college / station drop offs etc

Although I might miss out on some good pips - normally I look upon it that over the course of the day - I should exceed my daily targets - not every day guaranteed - but at least 90% of the time.

Losing day - do and can happen - but for me are down to only having a short time session to trade - ie only an hour or two - or if I have the misfortune of having 2 lots of batches of 3 consecutive losses- or in very rare cases - a spike or mini black swan catching me out and my stop being gapped etc etc

OK back to trading

8 39 am

EU

Price at 1346 and 50 high

We need over 1350 and 60 to stay with buys and for now pullbacks staying above 37 / 38 are still buys again atm

hey all

tied up today again and missing the fun

look at today !...............BOOM !

usd breaches the days low and dumps around 7.30 BST and red GBP , Brown CAD and later Blue Euro all get bull on it

superb signals and muchos pips ! (y)

N

Attachments

• boom.JPG
    boom.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 67
EJ

8 43 AM

Needs to stay above 63 on pullbacks to look at more buys and another attempt over 135 85 +

EA

Different set up - we had a 30 + move up for 8 00 am - but since then after 8 21 am - a scalp sell and another 30+ pip fall

hey all

tied up today again and missing the fun

look at today !...............BOOM !

usd breaches the days low and dumps around 7.30 BST and red GBP , Brown CAD and later Blue Euro all get bull on it

superb signals and muchos pips ! (y)

N

Morning N

A big BOOM at 7 58 / 8 00 am this morning on many pairs

Have a good day

Regards

F

EA - After EO at 7 00 am

EA

Yesterday I posted a EA chart and showed it was possible to obtain 200 pips off about 7 scalps in the morning

Today just showing 3 main scalps - but still over 130 + pips

We knew the main bias was Bear - ie under LiTs area - but that does not stop us scalp buying -- so 2 scalp sells and 1 scalp buy - so far

1 min LR chart with Times and entries circled

203134d1445327675-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-201015-am.png

Attachments

• EA - 201015 am.png
    EA - 201015 am.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 877
EA

8 58 am

last scalp buy started at 8 48 am - was not in it - but if you entered at 8 50 /1 am then so far up 12 -14 pips

We did breach the low outside the time rules - all that shows for me is manipulation - but then again its expected so we have to work with it

We do have good supports on the EA at 5540 to 55 - so maybe we need to see if last low tries over 30 mins with no breach

Under 5540 and 35 - more scalp sells though

First red news is not until 11 00 am - when the BOE gov speaks - already the GU is being played with prior to what he might be saying

The GU is bullish this morning and as made over 5500 +

That would have got more bulls into buy trades - and so the players /market maker have managed to drop price over 25 pips - to either try and dump weak bulls or simply to look at buying again lower

Remember this is a game - the Banks etc want your money - you want profits which have to come from other retailers or the commercials etc etc. No wonder 80%+ of all retailers loss in FX - they just dont get that the game is false sentiment and false sets up - all to lure you into bad trades

I mentioned early this morning I would take a break after 9 15 am ( dog walking and domestic chores etc )

Will pop back after 10 10 am for 30 mins or so then plan to be around lunchtime - so might miss Pound news

Will be trading also from after 2 30 to at least 4 30 pm as well

Stay focused and have a good session

F

EA

10 14 am

After its last low at 8 45 am - it then made a HL around 9 00 am and as been as scalp buy over the last 70 mins

Now price needs back over 5620 for more buys as atm in a range on 40 pips from 5580 to 5640 - ie 60 pips

Above 20 and 25 - more scalp buys- under 5580 and 73 - more scalp sells

In the range just be careful in case it goes BTTZ over this hour

EU

10 17 am

So far high at 1365

Bullish above 1330 and 40 for me

Would need under 1320 / 17 and 1300 to be scalp selling off for lower

We might end up with a BTTZ range of 1340 to 70 next - if so then be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.