50% tax

centuries? who cares... why start looking at markets over that kind of time frame you whopper? we'll all be dead. Here and now... Demand.

And I wasn't inviting a conversation either. I doubt you have the same kind of cheese as these guys. They can bring in 5k a months off one property. No need to get offensive because I value someone else's opinion over yours.

P.S. Do you try to scalp trade off the weekly TF? Just wondering.

"I'm an accountant, not a trader (yet)." ..either go away and learn your business ,or stick to counting beans.
I was one of those "guys" as you put it for virtually all of my adult life. Those "guys" who came to life in this last cycle will be lucky to get out with their shirt if they really do not understand what makes the UK market tick. Do not confuse the ability to make money from easy credit with the ability to make good business over deacdes. As for history ,if you don't know it back and forwards and don't know how it relates to your market then you are cannon fodder.

Who's opinion you value is a matter for you ,it's none of my concern.

"I'm an accountant, not a trader (yet)." or stick to counting beans.

You must be confusing me with an industry accountant. I'm private practice. You don't know abot anything. I get the feeling you've read a few books and rode the wave of property price increase that black swan mentioned earlier.

Are you intentionally dense ,or were you born that way !?

Christ, the boom you berk was nothing more than decades of undersupply teamed up with a decade and a half of loose monetary policy ..period ..Had supply not been so scarce the ability of credit fuelled demand to move price with such ease would have been much more moderate. For gods sake go away and learn about the market before you insist on telling us about your opinion. Why do you think in % terms the effect on price across different countries was so variable ? The monetary policy was fairly consistent .What was not consistent was the supply side.Dear me, go to the back of the class.

Every word is spot on.

What pisses me off more then bragging about ones achievements is bragging about someone else's...

I wasn't bragging about them I was saying this is why I value their opinion more.

These people were active throughout... they weren't giving some textbook spiel.

Why do people respect T Dante's opinion on here? Becasue he's read books?

Last edited:
nearly

I think I'm having a breakdown... I turn 24 in 2 days and its hitting me hard.

Your openness is appreciated and probably a sign of your tender years.

But telling these miserable jealous old fackers that you are a youthful 24 with a whole lifetime to work on the art of becoming a miserable, weary and boring old fart ahead of you, is as good as committing trading forum suicide.
;)

nearly

I think I'm having a breakdown... I turn 24 in 2 days and its hitting me hard.

If you had not told me that "24" ,I could have guessed to within a few years. You see the beauty of being an old sod is we see you young sods coming every time ;) we've already made the mistakes you're now making..LOL
FWIIW , at 24 I knew nowt worth knowing either and what I know now didn't come out of any book.

Your openness is appreciated and probably a sign of your tender years.

But telling these miserable jealous old fackers that you are a youthful 24 with a whole lifetime to work on the art of becoming a miserable, weary and boring old fart ahead of you, is as good as committing trading forum suicide.
;)

If you havent noticed I don't really care about anything anyone else says unless I think I can use it someday. I'm only here to learn to trade. This social sh*t is becasue I've been side tracked due to boredom.

Think I'll wean myslef off of all threads except potential setups.

Only at a time of my choosing, sonny.

Richard,
this is tiring me out ,how about a game of checkers on the porch ;) somewhere we can park our zimmerframes and know Aaron won't be pinching them to fund his trading account.