$300 to $30,000 in six weeks trades by proforextrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what I mean.....I was stopped out at break even.

Steve.

PS. Looks like Pro dropped another 36% of his remaining account balance....ouch, that gotta hurt!

Proforextrades said:
April 26, 2005

GBPUSD BUY 1 mini lot at 1.9093 SL 1.9057 TP 1.9162

Proforextrades

PRO,

BUY BUY BUY!!!! NOW!!

5 mini at 1.9037 with 50 pt SL

Bull

19 trading days to turn $329 into $30,000, this should be interesting!!!!

My cynical side suggests we won't see too many trades posted, other than from yet another newbie, who is going to show us how he will turn $500 to $50,000 in six weeks.

Surely these people must realise they are flogging a dead horse with whatever they are trying to peddle, and realise most of us are bored with sifting through this sort of stuff to get to the threads that have genuine topics / discussions.

Rant over I'll go back to work now!!

Dave

P.S. Went long at EUR/USD 1.2980 on formation of new higher low after yesterdays support at 1.2960 held. Looking a bit shaky just now, any thoughts anyone?

PRO,
its now trading at 1.9046.

SELL 3 MINI AT 1.9057 [20 PROFITS]

HOLD ON TO THE OTHER 2 MINI.

BULL

Pro,
Its now showing 1.950 You can close at this level if U chose.

I've closed ALL positions! profits taken.

bull

Last edited:
Pro,
Its now trading at 1.9061 I hope you closed out at 1.9057 or better

Move your stops on other two to 1.9047 [to lock profits.]

bull

April 27, 2005

Today's Trade:

Buy 1mini lot GBPUSD 1.9037 SL 1.8996 TP 1.9118

Proforextrades

Our trades are based on a set and go basis with no intraday updates, this is the difficult part.

bull, your being a bit like a bulldozer in a china shop on this one..

everyone has their own methods, just let the Pro prove his amateur status..

FetteredChinos said:
bull, your being a bit like a bulldozer in a china shop on this one..

everyone has their own methods, just let the Pro prove his amateur status..

FC,

Thanx 4 ur compliments. I'm trying to help the losers recoup their loses and also help Pro to learn a my method [free of charge] and also get close to his target.

Pro,
This game is tough and you have to be like a "bulldozer very aggresive" in ur trading otherwise u'll get blown away.
Its now at 9014 BUY 2 more minis if it goes below 9000 again with 50 pts SL.

bull
If you swim with sharks xpect to be hurt :rolleyes:

Bulldozer, I rather think FC has a point. There's no need to be quite so aggresive - not on this thread, at least.

rossored said:
Bulldozer, I rather think FC has a point. There's no need to be quite so aggresive - not on this thread, at least.

This game is for sharks not for newbies! I'm just trying to help the newbies to let them know they are in dangerous waters. :cool:

He [pro] also challenged us if we can do better than him, see this forum below:

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13846&page=41&pp=8

Bull
Blow them away or get blown away or dont trade :cheesy:

Check out the BIOGEN and ELAN thread :cool:

Last edited:
I'm quite aware of all the above. However, there is a right way and a wrong way to go about it - and this is the wrong way, in case you are in any doubt.

another perspective of this thread is the amusement factor.

Nobody is seriously reading this particular thread to learn anything, other than how not to trade.

bulldozer, please appreciate the humour factor, which is quite high. :)
( this thread makes my own meagre achievements seem quite stellar in comparison )

If I may have a say:

In order to keep this forum interesting with out the load of 100's of rubbish threads (which actually was the reason I never continued on Moneytec and other serious people leave a forum).

I would suggest an option for other members tso they could write a reason why a thread should be erased, and send it to the moderator. He in return can contact the initiator and if what is published still is "rubbish"/sales related stuff it get's trashed.

You can do just this already, SRG.

Click the exclamation mark on the left of any post, and all the admin/mods get the message sent to them. They do all get read, normally quite quickly - although they may not all be acted upon directly. Either that, or you can PM any of the mods (thats Barjon, Frugi, Sharky, myself and Rhody Trader) directly with your 'concerns'.

Anyway, this thread is in danger of losing its "direction" (if it ever had one). As trendie has said, apart from showing how not to trade, this is unlikely being followed by anyone with any seriousness. The last trade has also been stopped out, and rest assured if this thread resurrects itself in time under a new name or a different guise, it won't be going too far.

Thanks.

Nobody has broken any rules as yet!
Those of you who dont like this thread can take a hike its that simple and you dont have to duplicate any trade or recomendations. :LOL: Its that simple too!! :!: :(
As for method of trading: Every body is dffrt, its your/our cash and we can trade how we want! Theres not set rules. :cool:

Bull
WE NEED LOSERS IN ORDER TO HAVE WINNERS!! SO WHY COMPLAIN IF PEOPLE ARE TRADING WRONGLY :cheesy: :LOL: ARE YOU GUY's WINNING?

PRO,
Looks like youve been stopped out m8 :(

Now at 1.9019

trading range 9071--8991

I’m finding this thread terrifically amusing – I’m thinking of suggesting we make it a ‘sticky’!

Pro – Sorry to say it but your having a shocker, what day is your account ‘top up’ due ala the MoneyTec thread?

What makes me laugh most is that the one trade you got right I faded and lost £165.

Can I suggest that the next time around you start with the $30,000 and we see how fast we can turn it into $300?

The fact is that its easy to become a millionaire in the forex game, just be a billionaire and get Pro to trade for you!!

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.