$300 to $30,000 in six weeks trades by proforextrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Mr Greeny is going to push rates by 1/4 pt to 3% :rolleyes:
What if he puts it up by 1/2% and springs a surprise on us all, how will this effect the $ and the DOW :?: :rolleyes: We'll have to wait and see :eek:

Bull
Always expect the unexpected :cool:

AP
Fed Boosts Key Rate a Quarter-Point
Tuesday May 3, 2:53 pm ET
By Martin Crutsinger, AP Economics Writer
Federal Reserve Boosts Key Interest Rate a Quarter-Point; Eighth Increase Since Last June

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Federal Reserve, caught between a sudden economic slowdown and heightened worries about inflation, decided to nudge a key interest rate up by another quarter-point on Tuesday.
The move, which had been widely expected by financial markets, pushed the federal funds rate up to 3 percent. It was the eighth increase in the interest that banks charge each other on overnight loans since the central bank began its credit tightening campaign last June.

May 05,2005

GBPUSD
BUY 1 mini lot 1.8969 SL 1.8938 TP 1.9064

Proforextrades

Attachments

• GBPUSD.JPG
    GBPUSD.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 256
May 09,2005

Sell 1 mini lot GBPUSD at 1.8963 SL 1.9000 TP 1.8857

Proforextrades

Attachments

• GBPUSD.JPG
    GBPUSD.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 256
10 May 2005

GBPUSD Buy 1 mini lot 1.8826 SL 1.8780 TP 1.8897

Proforextrades

Attachments

• GBPUSD.JPG
    GBPUSD.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 203
Proforextrades said:
10 May 2005

GBPUSD Buy 1 mini lot 1.8826 SL 1.8780 TP 1.8897

can see (from your graph) where you've attempted to call your trade, but why would you even attempt to try catch this thing in an obvious falling knife scenario??

it's been heavy traffic since May 5, printing lower high's on the run with no concrete signs of a momentum shift to the north. Major headway at the 8880 (nowhere near a Bullish attack), another failed push attempt thru the Asian 8860 - does that not justify continued shorts?

your money I guess, but it appears you have plenty of it to offer unecessarily to Mr Market.

Attachments

• bearish.jpg
    bearish.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 229
I firmly believe that this thread has now run its course, and so it is now closed - no offence to any of the previous posters.

If anyone has any serious objections to this, then please PM me and I will discuss it with the other moderators.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.