$300 to $30,000 in six weeks trades by proforextrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
FetteredChinos said:
interesting point there Ziggle..

perhaps we could get sharky to setup a Suicide Trading platform here on T2W

starting balance of say £10,000

maximum trade of say £10 a point.

lowest balance at the end of the week wins...

?

Some of us would have an unfair advantage.

April 14, 2005

Today's Result
EURUSD +65 pips

Week1 Day4 Balance 249+65=$314

Proforextrades

FetteredChinos said:
interesting point there Ziggle..

perhaps we could get sharky to setup a Suicide Trading platform here on T2W

starting balance of say £10,000

maximum trade of say £10 a point.

lowest balance at the end of the week wins...

?

ROFL Fettered. :LOL: I wonder if 90% would actually end up in profit, given the objective ... running profits and cutting losses, silly things ... could be educational hactually ...

thats why i suggested it.. it might be an interesting experiment.

if i ever go back to intraday trading i might well swap my buy and sell orders over. i gather some DA platforms offer keyboard shortcuts etc?

could be an idea though..hmmm...gap in the market perhaps lol..

fc

April 19,2005

GBPUSD Sell 1.9077(Market) Stoploss 1.9142 TargetProfit 1.8822

Proforextrades

Proforextrades said:
April 19,2005

GBPUSD Sell 1.9077(Market) Stoploss 1.9142 TargetProfit 1.8822

Proforextrades

Sorry if this looks like hindsight, but I've only just seen this post.

I can't see a sell here proforextrades, perhaps sell on a break below 1.9050, which is both a recent S/R and the first sign of reversal of the acceleration of the current short term uptrend started on Friday.

Perhaps you could enlighten us with the rationale behind your sell?

Dave

I'm assuming there is a reason for Mr Proforextrades posting all these trades here, perhaps to sell systems if/when it worked for him?

I guess he will now be close to wipeout and in a month or so we will see another new user attempting to go from, say, $400 to $40,000. Or am I just too cynical?

The last trade posted here seemed to me to be somewhat optomistic as selling on an ascending triangle breakout!

We had no clear trades for daily trading, so we had to stay out last week, as it can be witnessed from the chaotic action that took place. Should have better tradable opportuninties next week. Please remember our trades last all day so we need a less volatile market or hit target.

Proforextrades

Proforextrade, you have already started same topic in moneytec forum in March, you tried to turn 300$ to 30,000$ and almost 80% of your calls where losing..you ended up by losing whole account then you added money to make it 300$ again then after 6 weeks your capital was gone.

OK look its up to you (all) if you want to pay for the proforextrade service but I can tell you all he does is go to forums with a catchy heading gets people to his website hopes they sign up and when they get sick of it he finds a new forum. I say good luck to him or them if they are making money but I wouldnt pay for it. Check this out to see how he works http://www.moneytec.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13846&page=1&pp=8

Pro,

Like ur name suggests [pro] I know that ur targeting the newbies! you could never fool people with brains in this forum or on any other forums for that matter.
Please answer the following questions:
1, How many members have paid.
2, How many asked for refund and got it.
3, Will you be starting another scam and how soon. will you use a dffrt name.
4, Where are you really based. Or is this another scam/lie.
5, I've asked this type of question/questions before, but you never replied to ANY of my questions Why?
When your account hits the value of 10,000 how many contracts will you be sitting on and what would be your stop loss level and if your stop gets hit what would your account show.

Take your time i have all day/week :D

Bull
You dont need to be a genius to have brains BUT YOU NEED some brains to be a genius :cool:

ProForex - Nothing pro about it.
Stay well clear of this FIASCO - Just go to moneytec site and have a read.
My advice "go to the horse races and put all your dosh on NO.7" would be a better trade decision.

rgds
zarif

Just read the moneytec thread....what a laugh....like people have said, there are people who will pay for this carp because they are new. They guy doesnt have a clue and, as it appears, neither do a large number of posters on moneytec who appear to lap up what he has to say. Even if he did, by some miricle, manage to get his account up to $25,000 he would have it back down at $100 is a week or so. The guy has no idea about money managemet. My guess is that he would get wiped out every few weeks even if he had a system which made calls with a 70% hit ratio. Steer well clear.

Steve.

April 25, 2005

GBPUSD SELL 1mini lot at 1.9160 SL 1.9219 TP 1.9081

Proforextrades

Status
Not open for further replies.