2clickinvestor

No problem with the delay.
Can you let me have their number, IM me.

Agree with Analyst on line, their 2click commentary was good.

Cheers
Dave

Good morning jaypea et al,
Well, still no SW update, I have sent them a message to try and find out why.

The problem for me is not that we dont have a new version it is simply that they promise and then dont deliver.

However, as most readers know, I am a fan of their product and it works!
During the last 2 weeks (for example) they have given 23 signals of which 18 were hit. Out of those 18 an active trader would have NETTED 387 points. Actual trades with trailing stops.
An admirable performance by any yardstick.

IMHO, it is a great pity they dont publicise that sort of statistic on their website.

NO, I am not connected with them in any way, I bought the SW about a year ago and am a satisfied user, nothing more.

Dave

The new version is on its way!! last update I got was "its only 2weeks away now" and that was on Monday. I believe that the software writer in the US is incorporating so much into the new version and ironing out all of the potential problems it has taken a little longer than anticipated. You know how software writers are, always add on 6months to original date they give LOL!!

If you ask 2Click they are able to supply figures from Dec last year upto present day on signals that have gone through 2 filters or more and have been hit and gives some very interesting reading. One of the guys there is keeping a track of it on a daily basis. I believe they are putting the figures onto the website when the new version is ready and incorporating into that. Trouble with figures is you can interpret them into positives for how you want them to read and alot of people know this and get suspicious of them, i know i do.

If you want me to send the figures to you just drop me an email and I will forward them onto you. Best email address to get me on is [email protected]

tready1976 said:
The new version is on its way!! last update I got was "its only 2weeks away now" and that was on Monday.

I can hardly contain my excitement.

I have just built up a very good relationship with one of the guys there and he openly answers the questions I ask him. I know he keeps getting fobbed off by the software writer "its only 2 weeks away, its a week away, oh 2 weeks away again" so i feel for him on that side of things, he can only pass on info he is receiving from the top and if that keeps changing it keeps changing. I've used the 2click program since May last year and yeah its a bit tempremental at times but does a job for me, can't wait for this new version from what they are telling me its going to be the dogs wotsits! Fingers crossed its going to be here soon!!

I have had 2click for a whle now, but I don't seem to be doing to well with it so I was wondering if any people out there who have had some success using it could give me a few tips on what I could be doing wrong with it.

beware! i suspect there are one or two people on this board who are connected to 2clickinvestor and who are trying to promote/defend the product. i am very unimpressed with the software and the company.

Rainmaker said:
beware! i suspect there are one or two people on this board who are connected to 2clickinvestor and who are trying to promote/defend the product. i am very unimpressed with the software and the company.

Yeah, it stinks. Mind you they're very rich, so maybe they can lend us all a fiver. :cheesy:

Rainmaker said:

My dear Rainmaker, if that is a pop at me then I categorically reject the accusation. I am in no way connected with the company nor anyone associated with it.

May I pose a public question to both you and Oatman?

Have you used the software? If not then please explain on what basis you are making your comments.

If you have not used their software then may I put it to you that you are not qualified to comment.

I have used the software for over a year and the signals are good, if you filter them as I have previously suggested.
OK, the SW is quirky and as they use Yahoo for their datafeed there are sometimes update problems.

When they eventually get the interface a little slicker then the product is a good investment for a newbie and will show a profit if used in conjunction with a sound set of money management rules.

taskman said:
I have had 2click for a whle now, but I don't seem to be doing to well with it so I was wondering if any people out there who have had some success using it could give me a few tips on what I could be doing wrong with it.

Hi Taskman,
I have previously posted my recommendations for filtering 2click signals, indeed my strategy was taken on board by Analyst online.
The strategy is basically, take "all signal metrics green" and also reject any that do not have (for longs) an upward pointing green triangle.

It is imperative that you use and stick rigidly to a basic set of money management rules, this applies with whatever signal generation system you adopt.
PM me if you want my ideas, they are not unique and almost all traders use something akin to what I use.

That said, April was not a good month, 17 signals meeting my above criteria, 8 in profit, 2 still open, 7 losers. Due to money management I still showed a small profit.

Of all the strategies I use for equity trades they were second best this month.

Dave

Euro_d

No - it is not a pop at you and Yes - I have used the software. I am a full time trader and always on the look out for anything that will aid my trading. 2click was pretty dreadful over the 2 x 4 week periods I used it. That was not the real problem. It was the abuse I got from the staff when I tried to get a refund after the no-risk trial. Don't have time for any such nonsense.

give a man a fish and he will feed himself for a day ...give him a net and he will whinge and moan about the size of the mesh, the lack of fish in the sea, the weather, his wife and just about anything else he can to take away the feeling of his own personal failure...whats the biggest lost you have ever had, was a bit more than the cost of some software, if so please give it a rest. Yes i do expect some of these postings are from 2click staff but then if someone is going to slate them ,surely this being an open forum it is acceptable to allow them some opportunity to defend themselves. Think yourself lucky that you did not part with 3 and a half grand on some other software that does not work like i did.

Hi Rainmaker et al,
I have to agree that some of the practices that the 2Click company employed left a lot to be desired. I have heard other stories that mirror Rainmaker's experience. I got extremely annoyed with them last summer as the German branch of Man (yes, the worlds largest securities house) got my phone number from 2Click and kept trying to push AIM stocks, and more concerning, one in particular! In the beginning I was polite and clear that I have no interest in the AIM market, I trade full time (well almost) and the most liquid stocks in the FTSE 350 plus indices and FX. When I was less than polite they eventually stopped testing my patience.

The software works for me but as I have said, I am getting increasingly concerned that they have stopped functioning although I do hear that their bosom buddies, Analyst online are making moves.

As for vendors posting on these boards, I personally have no problem with that, many do, but in my opinion, they should clearly state that they are a vendor.

Cheers all,
Dave

Yes - I also has my details passed to the German outfit. If they are part of Man then I'm pretty shocked, as their business practices were not professional. They seemed to be trying to make a turn on AIM stocks. I monitored 8 separate recommendations - all lost money. After told them to stop calling me, I heard nothing until one of the dealers left and e-mailed be slagging off the German outfit.

I am sure 2click breached data protection laws in passing on my details without my consent. All the titbits I have heard about them, plus their unprofessional attitude makes me very wary.

It´s happened

Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before my version of 2click died.
Happened this morning wont log on to their website or (probably more correctly) Yahoo to get the data.
My earlier email to them went unanswered and so I called them. Guy who answered the phone sounded as though I was not the first caller. Nobody from 2click here. Chris, no, he´s done a runner.

So I guess I join the list of people who paid up for promises of a super duper tool and now have a application on our machines that wont even load.

As the webmester puts **** when we swear, I shall refrain!

I shall give em a few days and then try to see if I can find someone who can get into the sofware and access Yahoo. For me, a DDE update would be ideal.

Any suggestions greatfully received.

Cheers
Dave

Well - if it smells like doo-doo, feels like doo-doo, looks like doo-doo, then it probably is.....!

I don't like to say "I told you so", but ......

Rainmaker said:
Well - if it smells like doo-doo, feels like doo-doo, looks like doo-doo, then it probably is.....!

I don't like to say "I told you so", but ......

OK, OK, you did.

But hands up all those who never made a bo boo? It is all part of life's rich patterns. All part of ongoing learning. We are never too old to learn from our mistakes.

Only time will tell with cheekymonkey!

Strangely, it updated this morning!

Bon weekend to all
Dave