2clickinvestor

u got v good results. u can add 2 from 2 today from the acc/dist filter which are also positive. Do you keep a comparison of each filter performance.

No I do not. I tend to think that "all signal metrics green" is a reasonable filter. I have not traded all them but I look at the chart in another package and decide those I want to trade.
I am monitoring gently awaiting the new upgrade which seems a long time coming but OK, if they need to test before issue that is fine by me. I can live with a quirky interface if it gives results.
My monitoring is nothing more sophisticated than taking a daily print of the signals and tracking them on the charting package. I will report closing prices whenever I consider that they shoudl be closed.
Strange that they dont give closing signals, their entry and stops are very good!
Dave

it has never generated a target price but does ping up with a "move your stop" signal if you're tracking in the program. thay have a sell strategy page link which explains the methods to sell. I also use my own judgement and charts.
Stevieed. The review has only only generated 9 stock signals ( 6 filled) 2 havn't checked 1 not filled, since 20/4. But the index bar thing on the review is v accurate and if you are prepared to pick your own entry and exit the direction and levels are really spot on for day trading.

The system has generated numerous signals in the last week.

stevieed, are you applying filters? If so remove them and then select each in turn.

It seems that I use "all signal metrics green" and spread master uses stock under aaccumulation. In any case we are applying filters to reduce the number of stocks to consider.

spreadmaster, where is the sell signal strategy link page you mention? The button "sell signals" does nothing so I assumed that it only worked when you are live tracking?

spread master said:
stevieed.
got US reviewed signals today.

sell strats page is http://www.2clickinvestor.com/download/brochure/OST.htm

r we allowed to do this? guess its promotional material they send out
Thanks for that, makes sense. I use rule of eights normally but that can be somewhat coarse.
I think that anything that is in the public domain is OK here. Check out some other posts and see what gets linked!

PS so as not to bore other users with our chit chat use PM for helping each other.

Anybody come across this particular Holy Grail ?!!![/QUOTE]

I got a call from a nice and not pushy sales guy. This is an organised business and they say 7500 have been sold already! At £370 + VAT that's good going. If anyone wants a look http://www.2clickinvestor.com/download/brochure/2click_brochure.htm

It seems OK but there is no such thing as a free lunch. I reckon it's worth putting in your own work on Tradestation, Neoticker or AmiBroker and back testing and trying out stuff until you earn confidence in a system.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be!"

Personally,
the guy sounds authentic to me. There's also a distinct lack of spin in the website blurb (which is nicely amateurish - money spent on gloss is money not spent on program design)... it sounds like somebody with half a clue who has decided to market his baby to see if there's any money in it - the answer to that is probably no, but he's hoping to discover otherwise and might just make it. Obviously a competent programmer - complete idiots can't produce screens like that - but you are not going to get an automatic 'press go and bank the profits' system for any price, so be prepared to work a bit in addition to the program's input.

If this guy is running a scam he's darn good at it - this is exactly amateurish enough (I mean that as a compliment) to look legit!

Dave

Rols is perfectly correct, anybody who knows Tradestation well (or in my case Omnitrader) could set up something similar. However, as I think we all agree anything that takes out the hard work AND is successful has to be worth £375. It peeves me slightly that the datafeed is locked to the program, incidentally its Yahoo who use Reuters. I hate paying for 2 EoD feeds plus real time charting.

I am still waiting for the "new" version but I understand from them that the core is not changed so no big deal if it is just a matter of sorting out the bells and whistles!

I agree there are other systems combined that could do the same. ( would it be cheaper anyway certainly more effort). But the signals are good and always have been good but the early system probably caused more confusion because it had no filter system. Still needs more refining but value wise I personally think its cracking.
Stevie& Euro d did you check the US reviewed stock from yesterday??

2 click

havent looked at the US stocks----was told a couple of weeks ago sell signals were on the way.

No me, I do not (yet) do US stocks.

Just had an email from 2click saying that the new version will be ready Monday,

We will see.

I'm following the US signals as they are more frequent on the daily review and they seem v.good. Don't know about dealing yet but will look to give it a go if the signals are this consistant.

Just called them. The version on Monday is with the live/ slightly delayed tracker. The short trades r only on the signal review not the main interface. (soon soon)

2Click

Just thought I'd let you know of my experiences with this company and their software. I purchased it about 2 months ago and have been testing it by entering it's long recommendations in demo accounts with Etrade and Tradindex (not using real cash yet). Short recommendations are apparently coming soon

It's generally come out well, a few winners and a few losers (as always with spread bets), as I can't place spread bets at 8:30AM open of business for the UK market I could have done better (but that's my fault not the software). I'm still looking at using the US market data as that market opening/closing time would suit me better.

All I can say is that their helpdesk support has been very helpful with helping me with upgrades etc, and I have not dealt with any pushy sale people. Their software is pretty cheap at £370 compared to other packages I've seen, which look like they do pretty much the same thing, but for thousands.

My view is that if this system predicts a few more winners than losers you will make money overall, and if it takes the donkey work out of processing charts/signals etc then it's worth the investment. The company is a little rough round the edges in terms of marketing gloss but I'm happy if that keeps them focussed on improving the software product (I've had two upgrades in two months so they seem to be improving it continuously). Software upgrades are usually delivered a bit later than promised but usually by only a week or so. This company is not a scam, it has a real product, real people who you can contact and good backup support to keep your software up-to-date and working.

I guess it's still fledgeling company so you may not be able to expect perfect levels of service but everyone I've dealt with at 2Click has been friendly, helpful and willing to answer questions via email or on the phone (which is more than I could say about my own bank...)

At last I have received Version 2.0, rev 5-20 which gives shorts and longs via the signal review button.

Today we have no signals there (no longs or shorts) but there are signals that appear in the main window.

I am now on the countdown of my 30 day trial as I agreed with them that it would start when I got this new version.

I will keep you all posted.

Dave

spread master said:
RRS all cleared as is SLY which both went v well. how is your tracking on signals metrics
V Well. it is not a simple task for me to give an exact breakdown as 2click is integrated with other tracking but if you want I will do it and email it to you.

Am slightly confused with new dual method of giving signals.
I will email 2 click and revert here.
Dave