2 things, who stole my nuggets and get in there Virtuoso is back...

• Thread starter Black Swan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
Alright stranger, IMHO it's about time a few of the more experienced guys stood up to the plate, came to a deal with you at T2W towers, and started some more private trading rooms to prevent all *this*..

:idea: What an excellent idea. I'll put you down as well if thats ok ? :D

:devilish::devilish:

OK, using the word stupid was a bad move. What I meant was, once you knew that he uses no stops and crazy leverage these questions became stupid.

First time you asked they were spot on but after that, completely pointless.

I'm not disagreeing with your initial concerns, just what went on after that.

Yes, it probably did go a little far, but you know what? People who trade and have been doing so for a decent length of time get perhaps a little insulted when a shyster suddenly pops up and announces that doubling your money every month or so is child's play.

He repeatedly made preposterous and ridiculous statement ("my mind boggles that people are happy to accept +30% a year", "yes I was down 70% at that point but I have ice in my veins" etc.) so ultimately he lit his own pyre.

Liam your dissembling on the sequence of events is pathetic and getting on my tits tbh, stop being revisionist and pushing your selective memory, you are making a right tw@t out of yourself on this. Just re-read the piece you wrote that I've highlighted for you in red, why would any trader, fledgling or otherwise be interested in that ffs..? And I never "hammered him", hardly got involved tbh and I'll repeat what I posted earlier he flounced when; bbmac, Arabian, Hoggums, Martinghoul, MR etc.etc. questioned him. Nowt to do with me, like I give a fook anyhow. Before their *involvement* and interest he was happy being a grade A whopper, clucking away with his nonsense, with each nugget thinking; "I'm onto something here, might have caught a few flounders..."

Now grow the fook up and move on..properly this time..but if you want to have the last word then take a deep breath fill your boots, the floor is yours...

It's not that I want the last word, I just don't agree with you.

You all think it is your place to protect all the noobs from the big evil snake oil vendors. So much so that you jump on people without proof that they are indeed snake oil vendors.

You're pi$$ing me off too. Just because you have a high post count, don't think that puts you in a senior position.

I've spelt it out enough times, my memory isn't blinkered. You seem to be the one not reading fully what I've said and replying to little snippets you pick out as you see fit.

I couldn't give two sh1ts what you think to be quite honest and am sick of arguing with such blinkered idiots. Honestly, I give up. You guys keep protecting the weak innocents who can't think for themselves, it seems it is what you've been put here to do.

Just in this case, I believe you got it wrong and you still haven't shown me anything that proves otherwise, just your misguided opinions.

Yes, it probably did go a little far, but you know what? People who trade and have been doing so for a decent length of time get perhaps a little insulted when a shyster suddenly pops up and announces that doubling your money every month or so is child's play.

He repeatedly made preposterous and ridiculous statement ("my mind boggles that people are happy to accept +30% a year", "yes I was down 70% at that point but I have ice in my veins" etc.) so ultimately he lit his own pyre.

Yeah but we know that this is because he uses 100x leverage. 100% in a month suddenly only becomes 1% - not so special then.

Anyway, I give up.

Liam

Well, 4pip may have a super method, or he may not, and he may have made himself a lot of money, or he may not - whose to know.

I think it all became more strident because the answers to those questions posed by meanreversion amongst others showed that, however attractive the house may look, it was built on foundations of sand. The experienced know - and try to impress on the inexperienced - that it's those foundations that hold up the house and it's no good prattling on about the wonderful architecture and paintwork if the damn thing can fall down at any moment.

jon

:idea: What an excellent idea. I'll put you down as well if thats ok ? :D

:devilish::devilish:

Yeah right, cos I'm just so patient eh? :devilish:

20 quid fee a month for vanilla traders;

We could day trade one pair, EU, for the first six months, risking 0.5% of £5K account per trade, a quid a pip if you're SB-ing/whatever on micro-lot size. Max trades per day set at five (between 7:45-16:00) there should be no more than 5 trading opportunities ever given up. Worst you're gonna do is lose 2.5% of your account in a day and that'd have to be a right shocker, losing day more like 1.5% loss..Average day 40-50 pips = 40-50 quid. Make it in the morning? job done, go for a swim/bike ride/Thai massage (sandwich ;)) rinse and repeat for 6 months...then you're out of Black Swan's brood and on your own...Simples.:)

Liam, I think everyone understands that you feel annoyed, and the reasons why.

I've had a shot at Black Swan in the past, which I now regret. I accept that his style might occasionally be not to everyone's taste, but I think his motives are sound and he clearly does know something about trading.

He has got this one absolutely right (if you don't want to listen to him, and you definitely shouldn't listen to me, nonetheless you can listen to a crowd of people who have been around a long time), and he hasn't got a bad nose for dodgy characters.

Your friend was not bullied off - he left for the reasons BS explained. And his stuff really did stink - it wouldn't surprise me if the forum staff were keeping a close watch on him.

I know you don't need saving and so on. But people like BS and the others have been around here a long time and maybe they don't like to see inexperienced traders getting taken for a ride. This business is after all hard enough without that on top.

I don't know why I'm saying this again, but for flip's sake, if you still want to follow that guy, you can do it without interruption on his blog. So what have you lost?

:) How perceptive. Alas he was only One of many. :LOL:

I'm starting my "Live Trading Calls - Make 300% an hour Guaranteed whilst you're looking at Girlie Pictures and eating cheese and pickle sandwiches" thread in the morning.

Anyway, what are you doing reading this? I can see Honest Davie is back, as welcome as a follow-through in a lift. :D

"And it's a question of how far we're willing to go in order to let the ego shine, in order to let that beacon penetrate not only the local scene but the world."
Taylor Hackford

I'm starting my "Live Trading Calls - Make 300% an hour Guaranteed whilst you're looking at Girlie Pictures and eating cheese and pickle sandwiches" thread in the morning.

Anyway, what are you doing reading this? I can see Honest Davie is back, as welcome as a follow-through in a lift. :D

only 300% an hour, i don't get out of bed in the morning for anything less than 1 million dollars

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 396
Liam your dissembling on the sequence of events is pathetic and getting on my tits tbh, stop being revisionist and pushing your selective memory, you are making a right tw@t out of yourself on this. Just re-read the piece you wrote that I've highlighted for you in red, why would any trader, fledgling or otherwise be interested in that ffs..? And I never "hammered him", hardly got involved tbh and I'll repeat what I posted earlier he flounced when; bbmac, Arabian, Hoggums, Martinghoul, MR etc.etc. questioned him. Nowt to do with me, like I give a fook anyhow. Before their *involvement* and interest he was happy being a grade A whopper, clucking away with his nonsense, with each nugget thinking; "I'm onto something here, might have caught a few flounders..."

Now grow the fook up and move on..properly this time..but if you want to have the last word then take a deep breath fill your boots, the floor is yours...

I'm glad someone is getting on your tits. You've got a cheek, you know. This is the kind of post that you produce that gets on our tits but that is fine!

I'm glad someone is getting on your tits. You've got a cheek, you know. This is the kind of post that you produce that gets on our tits but that is fine!

Style aside, he does make some very valid points in there. Plus, everyone's enjoying the bit of forum drama.

And that pipcounter really was best off going (wouldn't be surprised if he pooped up again though).

So where's the beef?

Well, it's been a very enlightening day without 4x, probably more so than with him. We are not going to get any further by ranting off at each other as it is obvious that we are of quite different opinions.

So, Good Night all and dream of that sunset, towards which all good traders ride. Tomorrow, I am definitely not going to comment on 4x.

Well, it's been a very enlightening day without 4x, probably more so than with him. We are not going to get any further by ranting off at each other as it is obvious that we are of quite different opinions.

So, Good Night all and dream of that sunset, towards which all good traders ride. Tomorrow, I am definitely not going to comment on 4x.

It's a deal :).

Alright stranger, IMHO it's about time a few of the more experienced guys stood up to the plate, came to a deal with you at T2W towers, and started some more private trading rooms to prevent all *this*..

All right, this is hilarious - now how do I sign up?