$2,200 in profits today

It gets easier as you gain more experience.

Today, I'm up $2,056.:clap:

I'm a student currently with £1000 capital available, is there any possible way i can start trading? I've had success through paper trading, and would be interested in finding out how to start properly, however i have no idea how to go live ? I know you may say it's pointless with such a low capital, however this is spare money that i have and am able to throw around, so am interested in seeing if i can do anything with it? Any help appreciated. I have looked into penny stocks but have no idea how to start?

I'm a student currently with £1000 capital available, is there any possible way i can start trading? I've had success through paper trading, and would be interested in finding out how to start properly, however i have no idea how to go live ? I know you may say it's pointless with such a low capital, however this is spare money that i have and am able to throw around, so am interested in seeing if i can do anything with it? Any help appreciated. I have looked into penny stocks but have no idea how to start?

I trade the Dow Emini on Tradestation.

I can't stress enough the importance of using the right platform and using simulated trading.

I used Tradestation's platform and simulated training feature. I'm now trading live.

Go to Tradestation.com for more info.

Best wishes.(y)

I trade the Dow Emini on Tradestation.

I can't stress enough the importance of using the right platform and using simulated trading.

I used Tradestation's platform and simulated training feature. I'm now trading live.

Go to Tradestation.com for more info.

Best wishes.(y)

Is this US based? Is it an issue that i am a UK resident?

Never let a loss take you out of your game.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 145
Do you have the confidence to stick with your directional conviction?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 142
4am New York time. Apparently the early bird does catch the worm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 143
There were quite a few haters on my thread mouthing off. Wonder if they're still trading? I know I am.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 161
Not bad. Last week was great. Striving to be even better this week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 206
Wow 2200$ on 15 pips ... that a "lot" on this trade ... see what I did there :cool:
Yeah...hilarious but if you really read the thread, the $2200 was on the day I started the thread and not when I left this particular post. That's all ancient history But let me simplify it for you...when you see me post a chart with a 50 pip win or loss, just know that equals $10,000 in or out of my account. How's yours looking?

Lost on two today. I was right as far as direction but I got in too soon. Still had a winning day though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 160
"They" wanted us to trade this short but where was a true opportunity besides gambling on the news released at 8:30? The real opportunity presented itself after the dust settled.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 181
Jerks stopped me out early but kudos to my broker for making it right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 190