1400% return on capital

OOps!

Not a good post. Not at all.

The purpose of the post was of course to share my success with other traders.

It was simply done by trading resistance and support. Also, I dont do technical analysis.
I follow the news and my gut instinct. Of course, with such a small base, trading in the beginning was extremely risky. But I had some luck on my side. Lady Fortune plays a big rol in trading, whether you like it or not. Nobody can predict the future even with the the best analytic tools.

As I keep my stake very small, the chances of me being wiped out diminishes every day. The more my account grows, the smaller my stake as percentage of capital.

I cannot supply you with all the figure you want as each trade is different according to market conditions. I dont follow a fixed strategy. My biggest loss have been 120 pips on the FTSE.

Experienced traders or the experts on this site will call me all kinds of things. But the facts speak for themselves. This was done over quite a long time frame and like I said more than 50 trades.

To win big, you must be prepared to lose big.

snorre101

Thank you for that response to my post. Like I said, I was looking for the "edge" behind your success, which you clearly stated as SR + Instinct...

That's always cool, I personally believe in being in the "flow" as some would call it. Sounds like you're there, so yep, like everyone else, I'm jealous.

The rest of us have to go off some mechanical system because we can't control ourselves, and others who are more disciplined still have to rely on a solid game plan to make solid regular gains to pay our bills.

Anyway. Congratulations on your recent tango with Lady Luck.

John

It is possible to turn 100£ to £1400 within this time if you have the edge. The edge youve got is to be inthe right direction and solid entry/exit strategy.

Congrats and keep it up!

It is possible to turn 100£ to £1400 within this time if you have the edge. The edge youve got is to be inthe right direction and solid entry/exit strategy.

Congrats and keep it up!

I did that with my first account and blew it all on about 2/3 trades. I guess if he keeps his stakes low then he'll be ok.