my first day of trading

I have attatched a pic of my trades, I made 1 small loss on my 1st trade as I set to auto sell when got to a low point,shouldn't have done it as the next day the price soared, o well never mind only a tiny loss.

Attachments

• trades.png
    trades.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 219
why cant it be about the trade?
I have just successfully completed a trade, 5000 euro securities and in 18 minutes netted a 1062.50 profit.
as it stands in around 36 hours I have made 2968.22 euros and completed 5 trades with 1 small loss.

I understand that logic will say that this cannot last without a loss and I accept that, I will continue and see what the results are.

cheers

Jamie

Fine, carry on then. You know best.

When a new sailor finds himself with the wind at his back he is usually on a river in Egypt.

Having just blown a trade in the comp (but only quarter position so barely a dent :)) I suppose I'm the last to talk, but this is such a familiar thread that has been repeated time and time again over the years. NT28's predecessors, too, all ignored the same sage advice and warnings - it's no surprise that none of them are around anymore to tell tales of their continuing "success".

Most of the "doomsters" are, though, so perhaps they know a thing or two :LOL::LOL:

newtrader28 - tomorrow why don't you stick the whole shebang on the DAX using the opening price strategy I have on my journal.

Goooo on me old son...give it a go since you like a flutter :LOL:

One thing though...if its a winner then we are 50/50 ;)

Last edited:
so it looks like according to everyone im doomed to fail...

am suprised at most of the comments being negative though, thought there may have been 1 or 2 positive ones.

if my account is alive tommorow or even later on this evening i am going to start a journal, with my activities and trades and go from there.

lets see what happens shall we :cheesy:

(y)

Jamie

Maybe T2W could run a competition for predicting when this account will be blown? I'll go for Thursday, 14:50.

you ve done well - just be bloody careful
and probably best to now employ proper money management
if the strategy works, then there is no major hurry

alot platforms stop working so well after you make so much - so bare this in mind
as you may not always be able to close

soooo pessimistic its unreal

Maybe "realistic" is the word, although it's not one you really want to hear.

Good luck, anyway, but use your slice of luck - if you get it - to give yourself the grubstake to trade in the way you've been advised. Otherwise it won't be bad luck that brings you down, but relying on good luck.

i'm not relying on luck at all, i think alot and look at the market before i buy.ie whats happened today,yesterday,last few weeks etc.

yes i may invest high although this means that the market only has to move up a few pips and i can make a decent profit, i am not greedy,i watch the price and if it goes into green and i can net a few hundred or more i will take it and find the next thing to trade and repeat the same process.

imo it could be perceived as less risky cuz im involved in less trades to make my profit, or more risky because of the investment amount, all depends on which side of the coin you prefer to look at things from.

and pboyles a positive outlook can work wonders lmao

i'm not relying on luck at all, i think alot and look at the market before i buy.ie whats happened today,yesterday,last few weeks etc.

yes i may invest high although this means that the market only has to move up a few pips and i can make a decent profit, i am not greedy,i watch the price and if it goes into green and i can net a few hundred or more i will take it and find the next thing to trade and repeat the same process.

imo it could be perceived as less risky cuz im involved in less trades to make my profit, or more risky because of the investment amount, all depends on which side of the coin you prefer to look at things from.

and pboyles a positive outlook can work wonders lmao

This is a wind-up, right? What were your previous nicks?

i have no idea what you are on about, i signed up early this morning, and posted the trades i have completed. i only started trading yesterday, hence the name new trader and 28 because its my age.

if im such a car crash how much have you made today? how much did you use to make it? how many trades? and how long have you been trading?