10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we there yet? 20k?

Completely irrelevant now as nobody believes a word of it... I have posted a load of charts with accurate forecasts and outcomes... but people look at this as a free service (i.e. DC2000 who i disappointed today, im sorry to tell you all... apparently) wanting to free load off my analysis and not actually ask any questions/share but hate on me because they`re no grown up enough to use there own analysis and share there thoughts....

yet they know what they`re doing... there brave enough to start threads like this... :LOL:

I must seriously be crap @ trading with all these forecasts and accurate analysis...

Strange people.

"show me a statement" - BeginnerJoe = Hilarious Troll.

Completely irrelevant now as nobody believes a word of it... I have posted a load of charts with accurate forecasts and outcomes... but people look at this as a free service (i.e. DC2000 who i disappointed today, im sorry to tell you all... apparently) wanting to free load off my analysis and not actually ask any questions/share but hate on me because they`re no grown up enough to use there own analysis and share there thoughts....

yet they know what they`re doing... there brave enough to start threads like this... :LOL:

I must seriously be crap @ trading with all these forecasts and accurate analysis...

Strange people.

"show me a statement" - BeginnerJoe = Hilarious Troll.

No would of done(y)
Ditch the thread and do your own thang.

I must seriously be crap @ trading

Brave how?? for posting an I can do this n that thread WOW

your last line says it all. I was driving in the country yesterday when a phesant ran infront of a 4x4 it paused ran one way then the other then back and forth as the car got closer brakes fully on the car stopped and phesant sauntered off to side of road. cant think why this thread today reminded me of that.

its here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures.html

not my thread but its where I post

as for freeload:LOL: off you:LOL::LOL: I will be back in Florida in two weeks for the winter sun whilst you will still be here waffling on about trading

Awesome thanks. Seems like a delayed pointless squaking service ....

As for this line (highlighted) i think if you tried to use your lacking social ability a little harder, (which you were clearly deprived of from birth), then you`ll understand and appreciate that I was using a bit of humour in an attempt for you to write a post of pure idiocy and further in response back, you will full heartedly respect my opinion when i request you not bother coming on here any more, as i know the precise reason why you enjoy this thread....

Allow me to elaborate...... you`re not a freeloader... not intrigued...

just simply pontificating.

That`ll be all.

see we add another 6 pages today thats got to be worth a star or two

You realise of course as you get to the mythical end so the burdon of proof will increase but then I think thats what today was all about you didnt want to get it wrong by actually CALLing a trade

seen it all before the old nobody believes so I might as well stop bla bla just as it gets to crunch time

my intuition here would be he's not taking his own advice on trades in too early and out too soon death by a thousand cuts.

And I still didnt get an answer why he thinks hedge funds are heavily short equities

Does he actually know what a hedge fund does?

seen it all before the old nobody believes so I might as well stop bla bla just as it gets to crunch time

My bet is that in his attempt to force the market to give him a double-his-money profit, he has lost it all. So all that left for him to do is draw lines in charts, which won't cost him any more money. Let this be a lesson to all the noobs hoping to use the market as an ATM-in-the-home machine.

does this forum is useful .some member only say only word ,or even half word ,how can i get knoledge ,i am confused ,if it wa s the time to leave this forum .

does this forum is useful .some member only say only word ,or even half word ,how can i get knoledge ,i am confused ,if it wa s the time to leave this forum .

Yes this forum does someone useful so knolege can get confused. Some members are azz who only say half word so 2 of them would be azz hole word. Never time is good to leave before the lulz.

Peter

In order to get knowledge from the site you first have to define what it is you are looking for for indepth trading knowledge I would first start on the traderpedia section it realy is a fantastic resouce then if you have questions of a more specific nature ask them on the forums there are many fulltime and pro traders on this board that will be able to answer your questions.

But I would steer clear of th equestions like how can I double my money in a month.

13 days, that's not bad, these threads don't normally last a week.

Oh it`ll last alright with or without all the haters.

Good spot though ;)

13 days, that's not bad, these threads don't normally last a week.

Oh it`ll last alright with or without all the haters.

Good spot though ;)

- Im thinking about (hopefully) renaming the thread to something a little more unambiguous to allow people to share there thoughts rather than me (and you, who think im pretending) trading toward a certain goal.

That way it may mitigate the useless crap out and allow people to learn from one another. I accept the name of the thread was going to create a riot, but my god not like this.... you lot came out the wood work like you`re on this forum to learn about potential fraudsters, scam artists and nothing related to trading.

So hopefully we can focus on forecasts with illustrative and brief charts on what others can see. (Not a squaking service though for the love of god, I cant stand people shouting levels of s+r... its useless unless you`re pre-empting taking a position)

Anyway try your best to sit on your hands and not highlight anything i`ve written in an attempt to make me look daft because its been done by you few before. Nor try turn it round by saying "you should have done it properly, name the thread correctly" or "its because he blew his account" - "he doesnt know what he` doing" - "we`re not on here looking for fraudsters, scam artisit, we`re doing it for the LULZ" - "show me your statement" - "i saw a pheasant the other day run from left to right, left to right, and back and forth, stopped... turned around.... then ran across, back and forth... bla bla bla"

I`d like a truce if we`re all grown up enough?

You get the point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.