10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me your not looking for some X factor style rate me! rate me! thing.
I can understand if you wish to post trades and reasons/followups I can even understand ego but to be fair the only thing going for this thread so far is length there have been a couple of good calls and some ambiguous ones and even if you double your money there is very little to get excited about unless you are posting in advance of a trade and that others can follow easily.

yup

You clearly havent read all my posts/calls with charts... Good pointless post... thanks to the contribution of crap.

For the record... Im not expecting a purple heart. I wouldnt want 5 stars before i hadnt done anything, just the same as i wouldnt want 2 stars.... If thats annoyed you because it isnt up to par with x factor you might be better off watching that program instead.

(p.s check my threads/charts/calls again... couple of hours in some cases should be sufficient time, wouldnt you agree...)

Last edited:
ftse 5m / ftse H1

Attachments

• FTSE 5M.png
    FTSE 5M.png
    204.4 KB · Views: 109
  • FTSE H1.png
    FTSE H1.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 134
Dax 5m - dax h1

Attachments

• dax 5m.png
    dax 5m.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 134
  • DAX H1.png
    DAX H1.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 156
AUDUSD 15Minute. I`d like to this see this pan out similar to this... gives me the bias on ftse.... AUDUSD = Commod FX.

Attachments

• AUDUSD 15M.png
    AUDUSD 15M.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 131
Gold 5 M.... Harder to call = not trading due to whether gap fills or not.... I`d expect gold to push down from where it is now (given two scenarios... and anywhere in between) and then once and if FTSE, DAX and AUDUSD allow the squeeze up by the retailers, then i believe the hedge funds leverage is still heavily short and gold long....

Some food for thought.... opinions welcome :)

Attachments

• gold 5m.png
    gold 5m.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 120
yup

You clearly havent read all my posts/calls with charts... Good pointless post... thanks to the contribution of crap.

For the record... Im not expecting a purple heart. I wouldnt want 5 stars before i hadnt done anything, just the same as i wouldnt want 2 stars.... If thats annoyed you because it isnt up to par with x factor you might be better off watching that program instead.

(p.s check my threads/charts/calls again... couple of hours in some cases should be sufficient time, wouldnt you agree...)

I have read the thread and yes your charts are posted ahead and some calls but not in any significant detail ahead of a trade you have on occasions taken early for no apparent reason.
If I am to read it right you will stay out of the FTSE untill 5197 area then short (the FTSE currently showing strength) to the 5014 area and the stop level would be ??

why would you care if you had two stars Your a trader FFS leave the emotion at home

I have read the thread and yes your charts are posted ahead and some calls but not in any significant detail ahead of a trade you have on occasions taken early for no apparent reason.
If I am to read it right you will stay out of the FTSE untill 5197 area then short (the FTSE currently showing strength) to the 5014 area and the stop level would be ??

why would you care if you had two stars Your a trader FFS leave the emotion at home

Ok :) Dont let emotions destroy judgement... Seriously people misunderstand the expression "leave your emotions @ home" ... In trading YES when i PHYSICALLY have a trade on then i leave my EMOTIONS OUT... When im on a forum on the other hand lol?!

Just because im a trader doesnt mean im a brain dead moron and cannot express myself the way i choose... Its just utter nonsense lol.

I`d like a little bit more credit for the time spent on here thats all...

And i`d expect FTSE to drop before that level... but then again its if thats level then you`ll know about it as i CALL IT ON HERE... Its hard to judge this time... if Gold breaks to fill the gap ftse will go higher... if it doesnt then it could be 5165-5175 short... either way i`ll try and call it as soon as and from that point i`ll wack in (depending on how good my entry is 20-30 point stop!

Sorry i cant be more precise but i have to be flexible for bias change... im sure you`ll understand.

Last edited:
Gold might be covering its gap... Im watching its area now... If it does then i`ll hold out for ftse to short.

Why, are you looking for some kind of a proof ? You and I have lots in common. Neither of us would take BS for an answer.

Thanks for a semi constructive post. This is a forum... im NOT saying he is wrong? Im not saying im right... i invited opportunity for anyone else to comment... he said "i disagree:LOL:" ... im asking on what rationale do you disagree?

Nothing BS related... Just honestly curious to see what others see...?

Very strange?... are we going to get an explanation for why then... I`d be interested to know other than just a random post disagreeing?

tell you what you put your reason (as if I didnt already know)for posting hedge funds heavily short and long gold and Ill post mine

tell you what you put your reason (as if I didnt already know)for posting hedge funds heavily short and long gold and Ill post mine

Huh? How does that add up? Im the one posting on here MY forecasts MY analysis MY charts.

I am being open enough for scrutiny as it is... nothing constructive, pure scrutiny... so how about YOU as a follower of this thread give why YOU think what im saying doesnt add up.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.