10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TROLL DENIED.

Does anyone like beginnerjoe? seriously? I`d like that question to be answered seriously...?

Is he a misunderstood genius or a madman?

I would say BJ is a master trader using metaphors to describe his style of trading.
Once he posted a statement with 10 winning trades in row!

DG I would agree with BJ - you should post the statement and prove that you are a master trader as well.

This thread is really starting to become painful and emotionally draining. I am astounded by peoples desires and desperacy to see my statements (which im not prepared to show?) Its like asking to see your bank statements :s?

This is a forum on sharing and communicating on the same wave length with like minded people looking to achieve certain goals within this industry.... I am sharing how i trade and yet its "show me a statement" "show me how much money you have" "hes done this many trades in a row, show me yours..."

I can understand re-occuring patterns within a market place but my god this is bizarre. How on earth can people write posts to me requesting to see my statement when i see them coming on here everyday with crtical posts and freeloading off my information im prepared to share and yet they cannot do it themselves.... I hate to be cocky but i`d love to see anyone who has been critical toward me do the same styled thread.... This is not a service and i was enjoying it until this got dragged out....

Know one on here knows anything about me and im being judged heavily for no reason....

Whether anyone likes me showing my statement or not, why dont you actually have a look at my charts with the forecast and analysis....

I must be missing something here.... Forget the name of the thread, my objectives, "psychological profiling" (lol) my analysis, charts, banter, whether you like me or not, whether you think this is a good thread or not and just stop and think about how this is just a little weird from my perspective.....

Answer me this....
1) Do i HAVE to show you my statement, if so what will it prove to you?
2) What are your reasons for coming on this particular thread?
3) Why are you even on this forum in the first place?
4) Do you really think im a "scam artist"?
5) Do you really think i HAVE to do this?
6) Do you think i enjoy this?
7) Is it necessary to be critical for no reason?
8) If i can show and detail charts so they`re informative is that beneficial to you?
9) Are you on here to follow my trades and make money (I hope not, Bender... lol)?
10) Why is it you feel antagonised by me, if you do?
11) do you have a big ego?
12) Can you organise a thread similar to this and openly offer your analysis and forecast live?
13) If you`re having a bad time in the markets do you think its fair to take it out on someone who isnt?
14) If no 1 else is prepared to do a similar thread like this, should it just not be allowed because the "typical" newbie trader tries to double there account and blows it up?
15) Do you think i learnt trading over the weekend...?
16) Do you know ANYTHING about me as an individual?
17) Do you think its good to share?
18) Do you enjoy trading?
19) Do you understand why im doing this?
20) Do you think im doing this on a hidden agenda?
21) Can you see me asking for all your money...?
22) If i do this for satisfaction (as i`ve worked damn ****ing hard to get to where i am now)is there something wrong in that or a lie?
21) Is it possible we can get a long and see the benefit of the thread?

I`d like to view them as rhetorical questions to maybe put a spin on peoples attitudes toward this thread....

I really do hope this can change the tempo on here rather than someone cherry pick one liners out of this post in an attempt to make me look foolish/stupid (which as been going on for ages now :( ?)

Thanks if you read this though :)

Dom you don't need to reply to anything you don't wanna, replying is fanning the flames, if someone has a fetish for statements then whatever photo shop the best ever P/L statement and have done with it, who in their right mind is gunna post their personal trading statements for everyone to troll to death, so stop replying to nonsense:rolleyes:

Hi what a lot of questions you have ;)

actually I read the thread the whole thread at first but as time after time it was all about the trading statement I found myself saying "just post the bl00dy thing already"

but have now relaxed so just one little piece of advice if you dont answer and quote your detractors then peeps can simply click ignor for other users and get a thread that just has trades and makes chronological sense just a thought:)

For chuffs sake I can'y believe it all going on STILL, only person on here with what I can see is a decent thread is Mr Charts, would be wonderful to tap on someones post thing and get nothing but sound knowledge, a bloody impossibility:mad: But of course Mr C trades shares and I do not have a balance to warrant this yet so pointless me reading the whole thing, there might be more but I could never be chuffed to go through all the sh1t

Last edited:
No offence intended DM - the thread title is 10k to 20k in 1 month - 100% return in a month. So if you compounded - in a year's time you would make more than 20 million.

Don’t you think that may sound a bit incredible (knowing that good performers manage 30% a year) - would you ask for some proof if you were to take it seriously?

No offence intended DM - the thread title is 10k to 20k in 1 month - 100% return in a month. So if you compounded - in a year's time you would make more than 20 million.

Don’t you think that may sound a bit incredible (knowing that good performers manage 30% a year) - would you ask for some proof if you were to take it seriously?

This is a continual fallacy on t2w. It's just not possible to continue compounding ad infinitum. You'd get your @ss handed to you no matter what market you trade when you try to trade volume that is simply not available at some high $$$ level. The OP doesn't say he could turn $1 million into $2 million in a month.

Besides, most traders would remove money anyway. That's why they trade...to make money and use it!

No offence intended. :)

Peter

Hi what a lot of questions you have ;)

actually I read the thread the whole thread at first but as time after time it was all about the trading statement I found myself saying "just post the bl00dy thing already"

but have now relaxed so just one little piece of advice if you dont answer and quote your detractors then peeps can simply click ignor for other users and get a thread that just has trades and makes chronological sense just a thought:)

Thanks mate appreciate it! And yes you have a point... i feel there is nothing in order with this thread... its really hard for anyone to make sense where i post and what the hell is going on!

Thanks.

(and for the record... thats my record back in May! But with all honesty I lost 35% of my profits from stupidity...mixture of scalping and s&r.... you can see how pointless it is to upload screenshots.... getting 10 in a row doesnt mean jack.... Original balance was £1,050.00 - I learnt a HUGE amount after losing 35% profits and stopped trading for 1 month to return back testing. demo etc)

Update: Before anyone says it... no i didnt photoshop it lol... "he has different windows!"... well done Einstein i upgraded to windows 7! bla bla bla....

Attachments

• IG Index Statement.....jpg
    IG Index Statement.....jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

You have a point... but i wouldn't compound it... i lower my stakes as the account gets bigger... gives me a sense of security with lower risk and stability of decent income....

My strategy and something im comfortable and sure about is not being greedy.

I dont plan on becoming a millionaire from trading... im not under the illusion that because im doing well at the moment then im set the drive a ferrari and bang a playboy bunny.... I enjoy what i do and hope to maintain the profits whilst mitigating the risk... :)

stop getting stressed out. It' s no big deal.
Some of your detractors may be jealous that you have the confidence to call trades real time.
Some probably think you will soon become a vendor which never goes down well with the T2w crowd.
Some just want to see a statement to confirm you are actually risking your own money.
Some....some...I don't know. Dont let it bother you.

Personally, to me, nothing proves someones trading ability more than calling realtime trades. A forum isn't the ideal environment for it, really, but it is what it is.
Lots of trading forums have gurus who people think are great traders, but they will NEVER post some live trades to prove it. That TERRIFIES them, lol. The thought of being found out. They're much happier talking in hindsight.
Statements can be photoshopped, but you cant fake an entry - people can check the price on their platform when you post your trade and they will soon work out whether you are playing games or not. If you say ''long dow here at 11000'' and I check my platform and the Dow is ''11000'' (give or take 2 pips) then that's as sincere as anyone can ask for.

So, dont worry about it.
Paz has been banned. You've got like 2 more detractors. Just put them on ignore. Get the mods to tidy up some of the mess, and then carry on as you were initially, calling trades, explaining reasoning, posting charts etc.

Easy

Last edited:
Why are you posting a screenshot of May ? We are in August and you are doubling your money for August. Let's see an August statement.

Once he posted a statement with 10 winning trades in row!

Actually if you go back to that, it was a statement for 20 winners in a row. In fact it was 30 winners in a row. But I thought showing 20 was adequate to prove 10 winners in a row was feasible.

But I no longer use the same strategy and 1 minute time frame scalping took an amount of concentration that could not be sustained for more than a week at a time. I am now developing a strategy for the H1 time frame that would be more leisurely to work with.

Actually if you go back to that, it was a statement for 20 winners in a row. In fact it was 30 winners in a row. But I thought showing 20 was adequate to prove 10 winners in a row was feasible.

But I no longer use the same strategy and 1 minute time frame scalping took an amount of concentration that could not be sustained for more than a week at a time. I am now developing a strategy for the H1 time frame that would be more leisurely to work with.

Im not being sarcastic but it sounds interesting? Why dont you create a thread about it and share your thoughts with others? It would be giving back to a forum you seem very loyal to?

Just an idea?

This is a continual fallacy on t2w. It's just not possible to continue compounding ad infinitum. You'd get your @ss handed to you no matter what market you trade when you try to trade volume that is simply not available at some high $$$ level. The OP doesn't say he could turn $1 million into $2 million in a month.

Besides, most traders would remove money anyway. That's why they trade...to make money and use it!

No offence intended. :)

Peter

Not just here Pete, this compounding myth lives on all forums. Methinks it was an invention of the first snake oil salesmen once that new fangled forex thing caught fire on the new fangled inter webs stoking folks' imagination, could be wrong though...perhaps it's as old as the Livermore legend..

I`ve just spotted this so far. Anyone else welcome to comment. Im going to try trade this accordingly but i look for patterns within the moves up to where i`ve forecasted to indicate (along with volume) the strength of direction and the likelihood of a potential break out or bounce....

Attachments

• eurusd 5m.png
    eurusd 5m.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 118
  • US Dollar Index 15M H&S.png
    US Dollar Index 15M H&S.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 136
  • US Dollar Index 5M.png
    US Dollar Index 5M.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 115
I think your use of the word volume is misleading at least on Forex. I don't think you can see contracts traded on futures either for index futures via SB. Certainly cash indices has no associated contracts.

Hence I think what you mean by volume is actually a volatility expansion.

Last edited:
I think your use of the word volume is misleading at least on Forex. I don't think you can see contracts traded on futures either for index futures via SB. Certainly cash indices has no associated contracts.

Hence I think what you mean by volume is actually a volatility expansion.

Yup you`re right. That is a little misleading.... i`ve had this conversation already regarding "volume" on FX.... it is infact NOT volume at all... its calculated based upon ticks in any given period so in effect is only indicating volatility... But as i`ve mentioned before i`ve found it to be just as useful ONLY with a H&S formation (on fx in METATRADER) So you are right i should be more clear on that! ... as for that previous post i was referring to US Dollar Index H&S (potential) because of the volume you`ll see here..... I am right in saying that is a "Volume" indicator... on OEC?

Oh and i dont just use SB charting package... i only draw on it to upload on here... just convenient because after all its THAT price i am trading despite the fact that sometimes it isnt clear with indicators and the underlying assets price action :)

Attachments

• OEC - US Dollar Index (volume).png
    OEC - US Dollar Index (volume).png
    200.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Either way i called the break completely wrong. :) Thats why its good to open the position and move stops after +10 for break even because from what i`ve experienced it should not return to that area.... Oh well, next one.

I`ve just spotted this so far. Anyone else welcome to comment. Im going to try trade this accordingly but i look for patterns within the moves up to where i`ve forecasted to indicate (along with volume) the strength of direction and the likelihood of a potential break out or bounce....

So on these charts you've shown your red and black arrows are going opposite directions, whereas previous charts your alternatives have usually been a detour (higher higher for example) before then reversing and the move going the same way. So are you looking to trade in either direction this time? Why?

Edit: just spotted yr last post...

So on these charts you've shown your red and black arrows are going opposite directions, whereas previous charts your alternatives have usually been a detour (higher higher for example) before then reversing and the move going the same way. So are you looking to trade in either direction this time? Why?

Edit: just spotted yr last post...

Im not sure what your question is? I literally called that one wrong on the break out...

Sometimes the trend line can break straight away (with the red line) or a temporary pullback (black) and further down with the red line?

So literally if i reverse those lines on EURUSD it`ll look like this...? Just simply the wrong call. If price went where i wanted it to i would have traded then, so in effect a failed trade...?

Attachments

• eurusd 5m.png
    eurusd 5m.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 134
  • EURUSD 5 ( mistake.).png
    EURUSD 5 ( mistake.).png
    123.6 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.