10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're crazy trading on capital spreads :eek:

Why lol? I trade with ETX Capital/IG Index/markets and capital spreads... i know of only a handful of issues with them... i.e. anything over £50pp is straight to dealer but other than that its fine for me!

Well, he started it betting with IG. Presumably he blew that account.

Troll` talking!

Seeing as you`re a long term fan of this thread you will notice i said right at the beginning i am risking a small percentage of my overall wealth. Just because i`ve shown you one statement from one broker does not mean that` all of my trading funds....

This is the problem with uploading/talking about anything on here.... trolling fanatic!

I have been posting trades that i think are the best set ups... I also trade on the side aswell.... I have not got time to post EVERYTHING....

Troll denied.

Why lol? I trade with ETX Capital/IG Index/markets and capital spreads... i know of only a handful of issues with them... i.e. anything over £50pp is straight to dealer but other than that its fine for me!

I didn't have much joy a while back with them, there's no way i'd feel comfortable trading with them with a £10k account.

I didn't have much joy a while back with them, there's no way i'd feel comfortable trading with them with a £10k account.

I`ve never had a problem with them.... They`ve even re-instated a position for me once when EURUSD never moved to where my stop loss was once I called them which was surprising! (in the real underlying market)

So I have found them really good... especially the spreads!

A good example why I'm still reading this thread, some opinions on various SB companies, for what they are worth. Also, I'm new to short TF trades (previously only used swing and position trades) so I'm interested to see how you watch for setups, move stop losses, trades you make per day etc. Its all new to me and therefore interesting.

But before you pipe up BeginnerJoe, I am intelligent enough to work out my own trading strategy and money management before trading real money, so please dont feel the need to save me from the bad man...

So I'm still interested to see calls and charts and thoughts DG, just got tired of being lured into the boneheaded arguing...

I presume you will be doing an update you dont seem to have done one for 2 days and account has jumped? Is this a practice account?
I thought you were trading a demo account.

I presume you will be doing an update you dont seem to have done one for 2 days and account has jumped? Is this a practice account?
I thought you were trading a demo account.

Well as ive said in previous post I have traded aswell but am keeping a tally of what i`ve posted on here. I dont care what anyone says, but i took that FTSE short (which i called where it would go and where to short - so why would i not have taken it :s )

So a bagged a bomb yesterday... Today i have simply not had the time (as i mentioned ealier) other than a gold trade that i was not 100% sure on and basically did not call it on here.... So i have been trading!

Give me a break either way you cheeky sod ;)

Heres a quick view... I need to shoot out! As i`ve said im really sorry but today is difficult tomorrow full on i promise! "blue peter" trade was what i did earlier... if anyone has been following closely you should be able to see re-occurring patterns by now?

Crude graph has little info on there.... Might be worth reading :)

In relation to crude graph... its not as "simple" as that.... I read EVERYTHING on elliott wave theory (which i know a few dont recommend it) but it gives you a little idea on psychology of market action (if you watch vids on it) but also typical moves if the markets are trending based on TA and no fundamental noise... (this is my opinion and anyone else is welcome to give there spin on my use of words)

I personally dont use EW to determine whats happening next but what is does for me is allows me to identify what people refer to as "spikes" the inner workings of that "spike" and whether or not its an impulse wave sub divided meaning it could be more than a spike and in fact a break out... Its important to understand momentum ... if you see consolidation you will more than likely see at some point a bolt in price action... if you see price shoot up... it`ll either come straight back (to a degree) or stagger then consolidate.... I`ve watched the behaviour of markets diligently and trying to understand its behaviour! (im not saying im a pro because i still look @ it sometimes like wtf!?)

anyway be back in 20 minutes+ :)

Attachments

• FTSE H1.png
    FTSE H1.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 142
  • GOLD (blue peter trade).png
    GOLD (blue peter trade).png
    205 KB · Views: 137
  • FTSE 5M.png
    FTSE 5M.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 153
  • CRUDE.png
    CRUDE.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Oh and i know it was a little blue peter trade on the crude but thats a trade i see ALLLLL the time. Where it is now you can leave to "ride the profits" or pull it.... But ultimately it became risk free after +10-15

Oh and i know it was a little blue peter trade on the crude but thats a trade i see ALLLLL the time. Where it is now you can leave to "ride the profits" or pull it.... But ultimately it became risk free after +10-15

The joke is on me....what is a blue peter trade?
This is me holding my breath during a trade but I can't imagine that's what you mean.

Peter

Attachments

• BluePeter2.JPG
    BluePeter2.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 374
Here` gold trade.... cant see any other set ups just yet....

(i appreciate i didnt call this one - but its gone in my favour so might aswell show you whilst its in profit! :) )

I will try get one as quick as possible... ;)

Just looked at the screenshot. Looks good, can you lend me some money?

The joke is on me....what is a blue peter trade?
This is me holding my breath during a trade but I can't imagine that's what you mean.

Peter

Blue peter trade is "Heres one i done earlierrrrr" lol....As in i know its already developed...

So it can seem "yeah right... hindsight trade...." and it gets shrugged off by unnecessary haters (despite proof already posted here)

So i nickname it blue peter as its already half seen.... (although if you checked crude you can see what happened after and what im trying to get at?)

Hope that makes sense....? :)

Well, if you can't come up with a statement, then you did not do one earlier.

This is getting old. You sound like a broken record. 900+ posts and not a single one of them constructive in any way. We all know where you stand on statements. You can move along now.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.