10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he means is, if you have enough money to throw @ the market then your finnnnnne.

Well yes

and I did say "not as you would defne a stop"

lets say you could afford for the market to drop to 0000 and still have a little in your account and lets say you had an insurance policy that if the market rallied past 6000 it paid out. would you use a stop? or just a point that you considered that a trade had failed?
If you were short the DOW and long the FTSE stops?

God you built up a great reputation back then aswell! This is an awesome post on YOUR THREAD:

Do people remember the good calls and forget the bad ones? I have the opposite problem, I remember the times when it went wrong and don't take too much notice of the good calls. There are enough bad calls by dc2000 in the Dow threads to put me off e.g. the 10,408 one here:-
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=232630

AND THIS:

Will anyone please tell me what this Genises System is all about, I keep seeing it everywhere, is this yet another con out there and yet another failed trader trying to make a few quid, or does it infact have some validity to it. I appreciate everyone comments,

BUUUUT THEN AGAIN we can forget about that because you`ve been a member longer than i have, more posts so you MUST BE a better trader than me... thats why you`ve come on here telling me whats what... because you were a pretty good pro yourself!

You were looking for 5014... long from 5146... BUT looking for 5014.... RIIIIIIIIIGHT...

Keep it up 2,900 post guy... you MUST be a better trader than me as YOUVE SEEN IT ALL on here before, you prejudice moron.

This guy knows it all, honestly... he makes soooo much money he comes on my thread to sabotage it in his free time... he pisses out £3k plus a day.... Im aiming for 400-500... :|

IT CANT BE DONE DOMGILBERTO.... outrageous expectation... BECAUSE he has £300k and i have £10k starting balance.... duuuur the more money you have the eassssier is it! Everyone knows that because of simple R:R... Duuuur

Upload a statement DC2000 no 1 believes you have £300,000k and you make what everyone can easily guess in one trade.....

He also had another thread back in 2004 about an automated/manual trading system...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/commercial-systems/10424-genesis-system.html

Great results buddy! Everyone seemed to have loved it... WITHOUT any proof, CHARTS or EXPLANATION... BUT it can be all yours for £149.00! SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME DEAL!

Hey you and me can go in business on the SERVICE IM OFFERING HERE!?!?

PM me if your interested we could make millions!?

sheesh If I have 300k account the wife will want to know what happened to the rest.

you seem to be getting more and more abusive which realy isnt the best thing on a public BB

Yes I sold my system. so. heres the thing I still trade with it day in day out and as you have pointed out since early millenium years. not a couple of months ago.

And still we have no charts no calls for the 2nd day

ps dont mention the market price

Well yes

and I did say "not as you would defne a stop"

lets say you could afford for the market to drop to 0000 and still have a little in your account and lets say you had an insurance policy that if the market rallied past 6000 it paid out. would you use a stop? or just a point that you considered that a trade had failed?
If you were short the DOW and long the FTSE stops?

Im confused:

You said this:

targets are posted this morning. stops as you think of them no

yes

small right now on the FTSE this trade is 3k in the hole less the small short this morning net loss about 1.6 @083

But from the post above you said it wouldnt matter if the FTSE went to 0000 as it would only be a percentage of your account.... By the time you entered @ 5146 and the time you wrote that post saying "3k in a hole" thats approx -65.5 points, meaning you`re staking £45+ per point which is superb MM, BUT....no stop BECAUSE OF YOUR INSURANCE despite the fact that if our economy did CRASH and went to 0000 (which is nearly impossible anyway) you would have lost over 75% of your account or £220k+ loss...

Those figures im sure are way off.... but worth a good stab in the dark...

Seems to me it`s **** when you got loads of cash to throw about.

(update: just seen you`ve post that you`re insinuating you have way move than £300k.... Which of course he does seeing as he has been trading before the millennium and its part profits of his system he sold.

Everyone needs to listen and pay attention to him. IF he comes on your thread telling you what's what... then he is most likely right... look @ his first threads for examples.

Out of interest do you still have that system for sale?

Show me a statement know 1 believes you have over £300k or trade at all!

And still we have no charts no calls for the 2nd day

ps dont mention the market price

OHH YEAH THATS RIGHT IM GOING TO CALL OUT TRADES AND CHARTS ... LETS TURN IT AROUND ON ME AS IF I WASNT TRYING TO DO THAT FROM DAY ONE UNTILL YOU AND YOUR COMPLETE CRAP TALKING MOUTH CAME ALONG WITH BEGINNERJOE.

You get to enjoy me now on your threads.

the 0000 was hypothetical and a simple illustration

actualy the boost to my account came when I sold some land and 2 houses

system for sale No

and I dont really care about people believing me

Goodness me, what a thread!

Domgilberto, please take the time to read this and think about it. I can see that you've become very upset, and I can understand why. Your thread is not going well, you've taken it very personally, and you're getting very emotional. But my advice is friendly advice, and I urge you to take it as such. You have a very combative attitude, and you might consider whether this is perhaps one of the reasons that you have so many problems with people. So please remember that I am not attacking you, but trying to help you.

I've read through this entire thread (highly entertaining, by the way) and honestly I can't say I'm surprised it has ended up like this. First, these kind of threads always do. Second, when you claim to be able to double your money in a month, you had better have a statement to produce. Surely you can't be surprised when people are sceptical?

There are also some of your posts that - how can one put this delicately? We live in a dishonest world and sadly readers, grown accustomed to dishonesty, are apt to mistake omissions and ambiguities for lies. Let us leave it there and pass swiftly on.

Your real problem is your lack of emotional control, which is on prominent display everywhere. First, you start a thread to prove some "hater" wrong. Then you react petulantly to the expressions of scepticism, which any serious person would have expected. You make a bold and specific claim but grow angry when people ask for proofs. You have received good, constructive criticism from a number of members such as Beginner Joe, Pboyles, Pazienza and dc2000, but you refuse to listen to the kindly voices of experience and throw a tantrum.

It all reflects very badly on you. I urge you to consider your actions (and your response to this post, if any) very carefully. You really are coming across as very immature and you lack credibility.

Superb post! I am not being sarcastic (although i am sceptical that you read this entire thread considering it doesnt take a genius to figure out you just created your account today... but either way....) you`re 100% correct in what you`ve said and i am totally agreeing.

I am upset and a little furious as although this thread is flippent you cannot deny the fact that i can and have forecasted market direction farely accurately on a 5M chart and yet THAT isnt good enough... I honestly believe that if i created the thread "live shouts on FTSE" i`d been treated the same, simply because of a previous thread. So please dont patronise me by trying to tell me that beginnerjoe and Pazienza (who is now banned) gave me constructive criticism.

I find it a little contradictive, not from your behalf, but others even contemplating in agreeing with you because after all, i dont have to do this? I dont recieve any money and nor were my intentions on creating this thread to produce an income from a service either....

So answer me this, DESPITE my attitude and aggressive mannerism seen by yourself and others (now at least) is it fair i be treated the way i have been....

because im emotionally "aggressive" NOW is it fair that i have felt, from the beginning of this thread, that I have been spoken passive aggressively toward in a condescending manner simply because threads like this HAVE been created before.... How prejudice is that.

I have simply been proving a point. The way im talking to DC2000 now is exactly how i`ve felt... Its very easy to put somebody else down despite the FACT that dc2000 may earn a good living from trading... what he says MAYBE true... and that's something i have a choice in believing or not.... That choice is not mine to make when its a choice of harassing or bombarding him with ludicrous and pontification/trolling messages with no structure in any nature or form.

I have been very conscious of the particular wording in most posts. I appreciate (and was waiting for a post in this nature) your comment although do you think this thread (if you really had read from the beginning) would have ended like this... I sure as hell did right from the beginning...

And for the record... I have NEVER responded to ANYONE in an immature, condescending or belittling manner if it is either positive or negative constructive feedback.

Look... we`re nearly hit 20k....VIEWS....

Last edited:
Good Heavens, now look what you're doing. You are threatening to respond to people's well-meaning (if sometimes robustly-expressed) advice by wrecking their threads!

You take things very personally, which is childish. You even name one of your critics in your signature!

Is it any wonder that nobody believes your claims of success? Instead of being abusive to people who are clearly more experienced and successful than you, why not approach them with humility and try to learn from them?

You will never recover your losses with your current childish and petulant approach to life.

Beginnerjoe read the post above ^ and hope everyone else does because thats it finished. Sad that i`ve been treated like this.... but cant say i wasnt surprised from the beginning of creating this thread.

Spot on responses from everyone.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Well, I have no interest one way or the other. Perhaps you did not know what to expect when you started the thread. Although if you name some "hater" in the very first post, are you surprised that he or she comes onto your thread? If you name someone in your signature, are you surprised if you receive his constant attention? As for creating that "Bender" character to support you and attack your critics, that was very ill-advised in my opinion.

Either way, unfortunately you are not proving anything now. This thread has become a mater of personalities and conflicts. Not adversarial debate, which is the most effective method of discovery there is, but simply conflict. It is probably best to lay it to rest.

In future, if you wish to receive the admiration of your peers, a thread explaining your methodology is likely to be better received. The live calls threads are so open to abuse and fakery, it just isn't worth doing.

As I say, just my opinion.

Hahaha beginnerjoe = troll denied... Stop making duplicate accounts.

Im done with this forum. Untill i see BeginnerJoe write something i`ll most likely interject if i deem fit.

Target nearly hit ... im @ 19,238

This is what his forum is all about!

Oh dear. Are you accusing me of being Beginner Joe? Sad. Very, very sad.

And now you are claiming to have nearly achieved your target? I must have missed much of your "progress" amidst all of the arguing.

I feel very sorry for you, I really do. You become upset because your thread does not have enough stars. As I say, very sad.

Im @ 19,264 now

Well whoever wasted years is he does have a point

I will continue to read this thread but only comment on anything to do with trading views charts etc etc

for now back to the markets it is getting close to 11124

Hello Joe.

From reading your posts I know that you are an expert in psychology and similar matters. Could you enlighten us about the source of Domgilberto's problems?

Is it just loss, a feeling of inadequacy, or something else? He seems to have a particular problem with you also. Do you think this is envy of some sort - trading ability envy, or pen1s envy perhaps?

Thanks for your insights on this matter. If we work together we can help him with his problems.

He was OK until now. My guess is he lost his money and saw no way out of this thread - a bit like holding on to a trade position that kept going in the wrong direction. So essentially he needed a ban. In his own mind, a ban would serve as the best escape from the present predicament, in that: I can no longer post here because it's the mod's fault for banning me. But having seen how some of the mods work, they may well engage in a bit of lulz and refuse to ban him.

I don't detect any sign of envy. Although I do see a sense of deejay in him for realizing, suddenly, once again he failed at something. My advise to him would be: it is OK to fail; Every failure is a step closer to success.

Very sad... What a shame that just a few can destroy something perfectly acceptable on a forum and even more so, quite welcoming to new comers.... you weren't even going to allow me to explain anything.

Whilst you were "potentially" defending new comers from scam artist you also destroyed some reputation from some of the PM` and there opinions i`ve received.

I hope you understand why this thread was created now.

And apologies DC2000 for being erratic and immature but i felt it would help emphasize a point before i stop this thread due to moronic members of T2W.

Nothing personal, just purely trying to illustrate how it is i felt.

Is this thread finished now ?

Yup you and a few others have spammed it beyond repair (according to Mod) so i think i`ll start a new thread a little more socially acceptable so the majority will be a little more overpowering on your moronic trolling.

Hopefully some sort of ban order/restriction on the thread....Just advice of the Mods that's all.

Good job, you protected the newbies... You can sleep well tonight....

Cant believe I nearly hit target of 20k VIEWS in one month so quickly, part thanks to you.

Still don't get it do you...

You`ll notice i have removed my signature. So you can troll elsewhere.

That`ll be all BeginnerJoe.

The way this thread has ended up was inevitable. Dom, you'll notice that a lot of your critics (but not all) have been here for a few years/have a lot of posts and a lot of the members jumping to your defence are new here. I'm not saying that either group is more knowledgeable or better at trading than the other. BUT, if you were to hang around here for a few years (bet you're not to keen on that now!), you'd see why the old timers are so sceptical. Threads like this come and go ALL the time. New members making big claims which cannot be verified.... Some will inevitably be looking for gullible people to scam...

I'm not saying you're looking for gullible people to scam... I don't know.
I'm not saying you don't know how to trade... I don't know.
I'm not saying you are not taking the trades... I don't know.

That's the thing, nothing can be verified so nobody knows if you're talking balls or not. You'll make a 'Call' then later you might say you didn't take it as the price action wasn't good. Or you might say you did take it and made a profit or came out break even. Would you agree it would be pretty easy for someone to do that and not take the trades?

Anyway, what's the solution? There are a few which I outlined in my other post on this thread (Post #195):

1. Outline the basics of your method. That way people can see if the setup was there.
2. Set up a myfxbook or forexdesk account which will allow people to see your equity curve - it's easy.
3. Statements or videos of you taking the trades, maybe some instructional videos if you feel like giving something to the T2W community!
4. If you are after comments/opinions on your trades, start up a similar thread showing the setups but without the bold claims. They are unnecessary really unless someone is selling something.
5. Alternatively forget the whole thing and just get on with your trading, which, if I'd just turned £10,000 into nearly £20,000 in the time you (supposedly) have, I'd be doing as well. My maths isn't great, but, if you double your stake every time you double your capital, you could easily be a millionaire within 7 months. Why not just get your head down for 7 months, make a mil then get to living the dream.... Clubs, VIP, women, Champagne, fast cars, exotic holidays... You'll have completely forgotten about T2W then. Or you could just work another month, turn that 1 mil into 2 mil and give me some!

Either way, PLEASE pick one of the above and stick to it. Put an end to this nonsense for everyone's sake...

Sam.

The way this thread has ended up was inevitable. Dom, you'll notice that a lot of your critics (but not all) have been here for a few years/have a lot of posts and a lot of the members jumping to your defence are new here. I'm not saying that either group is more knowledgeable or better at trading than the other. BUT, if you were to hang around here for a few years (bet you're not to keen on that now!), you'd see why the old timers are so sceptical. Threads like this come and go ALL the time. New members making big claims which cannot be verified.... Some will inevitably be looking for gullible people to scam...

That's the thing, nothing can be verified so nobody knows if you're talking balls or not. You'll make a 'Call' then later you might say you didn't take it as the price action wasn't good. Or you might say you did take it and made a profit or came out break even. Would you agree it would be pretty easy for someone to do that and not take the trades?

Anyway, what's the solution? There are a few which I outlined in my other post on this thread (Post #195):

1. Outline the basics of your method. That way people can see if the setup was there.
2. Set up a myfxbook or forexdesk account which will allow people to see your equity curve - it's easy.
3. Statements or videos of you taking the trades, maybe some instructional videos if you feel like giving something to the T2W community!
4. If you are after comments/opinions on your trades, start up a similar thread showing the setups but without the bold claims. They are unnecessary really unless someone is selling something.
5. Alternatively forget the whole thing and just get on with your trading, which, if I'd just turned £10,000 into nearly £20,000 in the time you (supposedly) have, I'd be doing as well. My maths isn't great, but, if you double your stake every time you double your capital, you could easily be a millionaire within 7 months. Why not just get your head down for 7 months, make a mil then get to living the dream.... Clubs, VIP, women, Champagne, fast cars, exotic holidays... You'll have completely forgotten about T2W then. Or you could just work another month, turn that 1 mil into 2 mil and give me some!

Either way, PLEASE pick one of the above and stick to it. Put an end to this nonsense for everyone's sake...

Sam.

Couldn't have put it better myself, Sam.

I hope your post serves to draw a line on both sides - if not I'll close it.

John

Sam.

Thanks mate i will. Im not put off from this forum at all.... And lets me honest... im not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes... do you realllllllllly think i made £20k already....

Dont be silly!

But all good feedback. I only done this thread to get a reaction... as i`ve mentioned before i have seen 100`s of threads with similar names to mine... it was purely to get people interested....And lets be honest as you`ve rightly said... All the oldies on here love a good banter and shoo away the potential "scam artists" as they got stung, CLEARLY in the past!

I have made profits (and continue on doing so) but that is irrelevant how much.

I am looking @ trying to link up myfxbook with metatrader and doing just that. The aim (if this thread went the other way = smoothly (although unlikely!) ) was to getting some running commentary, feedback whilst i trade from the more experienced members.

Either way im in on that competition on myfxbook that starts this sunday midnight, so you`ll be able to track performance there (although of course it is a demo)

I know alot hate contests in trading but i strive off it. It adds a different element of stress and diligence required, equally the same when you`re trading with real money... (depending on how competitive you are:)) ... and its good fun!

I`ll create thread and link if anyone is interested in following :)

Thanks buddy!

(oh and one point with the paragraph i highlighted.... Would you not agree that despite any verification being available on whether or not i took trades or attempted to call trades as you`ve mentioned which is clearly possible... from some of the charts and forcasts i`ve uploaded; were they not accurate.... That` what actually annoyed me out of everything.... that whether i traded it or not... thats fact? Or am i missing something?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.