10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh good stuff, i'll get it sorted tonight then, thanks!

hows the doubling the account going? whens the deadline for the month?

I admire your interest but its completely irrelevant now because some of the other members on this forum have been sucked in and stung by scam artists in the past and they`re mistaking me for doing the same. So im stopping the thread in an attempt to call a truce between people who are getting upset with my forecasts.

I`ll be creating a more "socially acceptable" thread soon.

But thanks for taking an interest :)

I admire your interest but its completely irrelevant now because some of the other members on this forum have been sucked in and stung by scam artists in the past and they`re mistaking me for doing the same. So im stopping the thread in an attempt to call a truce between people who are getting upset with my forecasts.

I`ll be creating a more "socially acceptable" thread soon.

But thanks for taking an interest :)

thats a shame, was keen to see what the result of it was, ahh well, its been a pleasure :)

But seriously...what have I missed? Did dom lose a load of money? Did it transpire he was never trading a live account? Has dom doubled his money and gone to the seychelles?

Cant help feeling the end was a bit of an anticlimax

"Its better to burn out than fade away"

still in the words of vinnie "Its been emotional"

You all know i was using a demo account.... it was obvious...

Good fun though right?

I honestly never traded my own money... but you all loved this thread so much! Get back to your trading now!

And no... that doesnt mean I lost my money lol!? I honestly did not trade a penny during this whole thread... I was demoing everything! All uploads were photoshopped!

There is a huge lesson learnt from this thread about this forum

Sorry if thats annoyed some people but lets be honest... its damn hard to double your account in one month! People create threads like this day in and day out on here... I done it purely for fun and banter.

Good day to you all!

Last edited:
Well whatever this thread was I can think of easier ways to prove a point.

Dom I wish you all the best.
whether you were using a demo account or not Im pretty sure you have blown one or two genuine trading accounts, now I dont say that in a negative way many traders do, what I do sense from some of your posts is that you can find trade setups but find it hard to trade them or perhapse wait for them. I get the feeling you will be back 6months a year two who knows, and you will have an edge.

Well i'm glad I didn't spend my time reading this thread and defending you. If that was your idea of fun then maybe you should get some better hobbies. You spent a ton of time in here defending yourself and arguing, but then again people who trade decent sums of money don't tend to make such threads and more importantly waste that amount of time arguing with people on forums.

Well whatever this thread was I can think of easier ways to prove a point.

Dom I wish you all the best.
whether you were using a demo account or not Im pretty sure you have blown one or two genuine trading accounts, now I dont say that in a negative way many traders do, what I do sense from some of your posts is that you can find trade setups but find it hard to trade them or perhapse wait for them. I get the feeling you will be back 6months a year two who knows, and you will have an edge.

Thanks mate. I have blown a £500 account right from the start of trading (although after months of re-evaluating my methodology i gained it back and more!)... and that was enough to learn from!

There was no point to prove really i just rolled with this thread.

I don't think it is fair to pass judgement like you have there though! I am more happy to share (if it helps you or interested in learning how i trade or anything you could contribute!) how i trade if you`re interested? As i have spent a very long time in defining entries stops and exits... Of course there is A LOT more i need to know :)

I had shown and demonstrated that on charts here so its unfair to to assume im not patient enough to wait for pre defined set ups! :)

Fair comments though. Can only go based on what you`ve read! :)

Last edited:
Well i'm glad I didn't spend my time reading this thread and defending you. If that was your idea of fun then maybe you should get some better hobbies. You spent a ton of time in here defending yourself and arguing, but then again people who trade decent sums of money don't tend to make such threads and more importantly waste that amount of time arguing with people on forums.

I am sorry i wasted your time. I do know how to trade and i intend on creating a new thread to contribute back to T2W and learn from one another in a little more practical and sensible manner!

Im sure if you read back through this thread you can understand that i would have rolled with it in a more sensible way but instead it went sour after trollers coming on here day in and day out!

Sorry mate.

Are you going to continue this thread DG?

1 month is till the 9th of September, isn't it?

Let's see a statement of your demo trades that match your call outs. But we know that already, you couldn't come up with one. There was no demo account.

I am sorry i wasted your time. I do know how to trade and i intend on creating a new thread to contribute back to T2W and learn from one another in a little more practical and sensible manner!

Im sure if you read back through this thread you can understand that i would have rolled with it in a more sensible way but instead it went sour after trollers coming on here day in and day out!

Sorry mate.

That's ok, you don't have to apologise to me. It was your time you spent arguing that you were doing the real deal.

The trollers were saying it wasn't real money/live trades? They were right in this case though so they weren't really trolls. You kind of brought it on yourself with the pretence of making a 100% return in a month with £10k. If you just did a normal journal, even demo you'd probably still have had people following and have a discussion.

This thread did start in the journals section. The mods threw it out into the shark infested waters, because I believe they knew there wouldl be some lulz.

That's ok, you don't have to apologise to me. It was your time you spent arguing that you were doing the real deal.

The trollers were saying it wasn't real money/live trades? They were right in this case though so they weren't really trolls. You kind of brought it on yourself with the pretence of making a 100% return in a month with £10k. If you just did a normal journal, even demo you'd probably still have had people following and have a discussion.

I know. I`ll create a new discussion and it`ll be fine. I have not wasted any of my time but i have chosen from now on to not discuss whether i am demo or real as it does not achieve anything.

They were trolls. Period.

How many times does somebody have to post the same post over and over again. Everyone heard beginnerjoe` voice everyday on here... So its the end of a perfectly good thread out of my choice whether you believed i was demo or not is irrelevant... i have learnt that much.

So im making new thread for open discussion "demo" journal... not objective just sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.