1,000 % p a fx mercenary trading

Another profitable day .Account balance up.7 th consecutive winning day.

Attachments

• dbfx  24 10.jpg
    dbfx 24 10.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 201
This is my manual trading and am not trying to automate it, not just yet.I don't know if this discretionary trading can ever be automated.

200/50,000 = 0.004 %

Hello ODT,

I just stumbled upon this thread and saw this post. 200/50,000=0.004 which is 40 basis points or 0.4%. I hope you dont mind the minor correction, couldn't resist;)

Other than that, best of luck with achieving your goal!

Meanreversion

Look at the trades.My average profit is 1 pip per trade, this week I need to work on improving it to 2 pips.250 trades per day , 70 % wins ,30 5 losses.There will be improvements with win rate as I become more experienced .

I don't look for big moves , my target is 7 to 10 pips , so low volatility is not a problem.

what trades? they are on freakin' DEMO ! there are no trades... I bet my farm that you would never get even to 900% a year much less 5000% lool...

you sure are sniffing some stuff

This is my manual trading and am not trying to automate it, not just yet.I don't know if this discretionary trading can ever be automated.

200/50,000 = 0.004 %

0.004 % ? You sure have your math straight... It's 0.4% actually ... which is just 100x's bigger than the number you posted... lol

Hello ODT,

I just stumbled upon this thread and saw this post. 200/50,000=0.004 which is 40 basis points or 0.4%. I hope you dont mind the minor correction, couldn't resist;)

Other than that, best of luck with achieving your goal!

Thank you for pointing it out.2 % is the standard maximum risk for 5 lots starting trade size, I use 2 % maximum by trading it on several pairs at the same time.

what trades? they are on freakin' DEMO ! there are no trades... I bet my farm that you would never get even to 900% a year much less 5000% lool...

you sure are sniffing some stuff

Just opening a live account so we will find out.Just stay tuned for the commentary on live accounts coming your way on t2w.

That 'broker statement' you posted looks like something you've mocked up in Excel? Why are there row numbers on the left hand side (which change from one image to the other)?

That 'broker statement' you posted looks like something you've mocked up in Excel? Why are there row numbers on the left hand side (which change from one image to the other)?

Here is html version , other was excel

Attachments

• Combined Account Statement.htm
    218.1 KB · Views: 442
Is this a real account or still demo?

Live account opening is being processed , takes 3 to 4 days.

Here is a contrarian trade for today, going against the trend trading turtles.I do lose on many trades,infact 30 % losing trades

Attachments

• mean.jpg
    mean.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 200
ODT why not stop with the demo trades and re-start a journal when your account is open? Also, how much equity are you putting into the account?

Also, can you tell me what criteria you use to determine whether a market is or was "irrational"?

ODT why not stop with the demo trades and re-start a journal when your account is open? Also, how much equity are you putting into the account?

Also, can you tell me what criteria you use to determine whether a market is or was "irrational"?

I am gearing up and getting ready for serious trading on this method.I really want to put the energy in trading , not posting on forums.B T W The account is up today.

The Ganjee baby is gonna make millions.

O D T

Attachments

• O D T.jpg
    O D T.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 188
ODT if you actually lose money in a certain day will you actually mention it here? I suspect that there is not a single trader in the World who makes money every day.

What's to stop him from having two demo accounts and only posting the profitable one? More to the point, why am I even reading this thread?

What's to stop him from having two demo accounts and only posting the profitable one?

Indeed, although having to make 250 discretionary trades per day in each of two demo accounts may even sap the will of ODT, although he does seem to be made of resilient stuff!

The facts are that a currency pair like euro/usd will move around 2 pips a minute , or almost 2880 pips or 28 cents daily. You got 1440 minutes a day (24*60 minutes) *2 pips.
That equates to 23.00 percent daily movement/volatility on each currency pair(28.8 cents/123=23.41%). The daily volatility is only 1.4 cents (difference between daily high and low) or 140 pips.

I am aiming for only 2 % daily from 5 currency pairs, using a trading skills /methods/system that I have tested over years. My target is very low 2 % from the 15000/115% pips daily movement of 5 currency pairs. I do not recommend anybody try trading currencies without my method/knowledge.

I am implementing my trading cautiously , carefully and slowly with Deutsche bank. As soon as everything is ready and working well I will let you know, this is case of when everything is fully implemented and not a matter of if everything can be implemented. Just wait and see it will all work for sure.

Last edited: